main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp January meet

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    So when do we all want to get together in January? At the end of the month so we can give Z enough heads up time so she can come here? What do you all say? Anyone willing to volunteer their place for the meet?

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey John,

Here is fine if you'd all like? The date and time are up to you . Sundays are the best I think for everyone. The time I would say could be from 12pm to 5/6pm like most meeting are. Up to you guy's.

You do have to give me a call this week sometime so we can work out the rest of this years meeting dates.

SeeYa,
    TK

3. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    I know TK mentioned the 24th in another thread, but if anyone wants to get together before then let me know. Quechee is boooring this time of year. I went skiing with a bunch of gray-hared men yesterday :( Help!

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    So you'd rather spend your time with a bunch of gray haired Star Wars fans? ;)

5. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    All they talked about were the stock market and club politics, so the answer is yes ;)

6. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ummmm... HELLO! Speak for yourself. You may have grey hair but I have not a one... Thanks You! lol

Later,
    TK

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok... January's meeting is set for this SUnday.

Just in case you missed it. We will be having a get together on Saturday night at my place. Please call if you need any info on getting here. The meeting will be mostly all day. From where ever... let's say 12pm to 5/6pm. Hope to see everyone there.

Later,
    TK

Oh Yeah... Nice job getting us up on Facebook. Thanks to whom ever got it done. Nice work. Thanks!! =D=

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Well today meeting was great!

It ended up being Myself , John and Brandon. Same old... same old. lol But it was a good time. I'm sure John well have notes to follow soon.

We started with a toy run. Like all ways! lol A trip to Home Depot. We started on the new club project today. Shhhh... top secert. :) I know John took a couple of pic's. lol He'll post a few, but not all. : ) We're not ready to let everyone out there know what we are doing just yet. But soon...

Thanks again for making it over guy's. Oh yeah... I did pick up a new figure set for the Clone Tank today as well. The Gunner set. It looks great all set up.

Later,
    TK

9. Mereel_Adenla

Mereel_Adenla Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2009
    Sorry I could make it, it was just a Little short notice. Plan on seeing me at the Feb meet though!

10. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    Good start to the new year. One meeting down 11 more to go. Had a good time hanging with a bunch of DORKS. I mean STAR WARS FANS. STAR WARS DORKS to be the truth. Cant wait till next month.

11. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    That's one down and 9 to go. Way to read when we have meeting Brandon. lol Only 9 more to go, we do not do meeting in Nov. or Dec. [face_laugh]

It was a good time. I hope more people can make the next one. That wouldbe in Feb. Brandon and than after that we would only have 8 more to go. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

12. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    You mean 1 down 9 to go. that without Nov and Dec. Isn't our Nov. meeting at SMF? If so that would make 11. Meaning 1 down 10 to go I forgot no meet in DEC. my bad

13. Mereel_Adenla

Mereel_Adenla Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2009
    Right, got it!

I think.....[face_thinking] [face_thinking] [face_thinking]

14. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Good , now can you explain it to me.

15. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Oy vey, you make my brain hurt! [face_beatup]

16. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    ARCHIVIST where are the minutes notes from meeting on January 10th?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.