main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

January Meeting of the OFFICIAL Albany Scoundrels!

Discussion in 'Archive: Albany, NY' started by NarundiJedi, Dec 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    So, now that we're official, we need to be thinking about another meeting for January. Does anybody have any ideas? ;)

Are there any festivals coming up in any of the towns around here like Saratoga? We may have to wait until Feb or March to get any winter fests around here (what with all the SNOW we haven't been getting! :p ) but maybe there's something going on. :)

Hit me back about it. I wanna know you guys are still out there somewhere. ;)

Jae Angel

2. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! :D
    I don't know of anything happening around the area but I'll keep an eye open if anything interesting pops up ;)

3. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    If I am correct Lake George has a winter fest. Albany has nothing. A festival sounds nice.

4. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I've been reading up on the details, and apparently we don't need to worry about monthly meetings now that we're official. So, if we want to go to Lake George for the winterfest, we can just find out when that is and have our next meeting then. Unless you guys have any other ideas for sooner. :) I'll certainly keep my eyes peeled, but I have no problem if you toss out suggestions when they come to you.

Jae Angel

5. jobafett

jobafett Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2004
    Maybe we should look for a collectors convention to go too,or maybe go to Lake George to see the polar bear club thats funny.

6. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    The beez is back. I got my own Roadrunner connection now.

7. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Yay Beez! :D And welcome, jobafett! :) You'd joined us at an exciting time. I like the idea of a polar bear club trip. I always wanted to laugh at the crazy people who participate in those things. ;) :p

Jae Angel

8. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Sounds like a great idea. hey maybe I will try the polar bear thing. My stepbrother did it in Jersey, Maybe I can join him in doing it up here.

9. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Hmmmm, it is Lake George. I do think you're slightly crazy. ;)

Jae Angel

10. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Lets see here. Your getting married and I am crazy, I dont see anything wrong with this picture. Although could you get me some info on when and how to do this polar bear thing.

11. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I don't know much about it. I suggest you google it. ;)

Jae Angel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.