main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carb, IL January Meeting Recap

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by khristenkenobi, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khristenkenobi

khristenkenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    I thought i would post this for those of you that were not able to make it to last nights meeting. We went over our tentative schedule for the year. The thing we are going to be working on for the next few months is the Jackson county Relay For Life. We are going to be having some type of fundraiser for that around april or may. We will also be working on stuff that will be going on during the relay.our next meeting is going to be saturday Feb.21 Here is what is listed on the group schedule so far

March 14-15- 3rd Annual Metropolis comic Show

April 24-25- 4th Annual Cape Comic Con

June- 11-14 Superman Celebration

June 12- Jackson County Relay For Life- Murphysboro High School

September -Murphysboro Apple Festival Parade

November7(?)- 4th Annual Shoes That Fit Fundraiser

And as far as the Apple Festival Parade goes, alot of people in the group are interested in participating this year. However, this is something that we really need some of you guys to step in and take charge. As most of you know Yuri & I will be extremely preoccupied with our new baby at that time. We will be getting a small group together to handle this activity. If there is anything you guys would like to do this summer just let us know. I know we are planning on having a cookout again this summer.Hope to see everyone at the next meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.