main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO January Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jyro-Kyrn, Nov 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    Our next meeting will be in January.
    When?
    Where?
    We don't know.
    Yet.
    The Birr's will be looking around for a good place to go in Pueblo. As to the date, I don't have anything planned yet in January, so I'm open.

Agenda:
    Approve logo.
    Review costs for patches, flyers, and T-Shirts.
    If we haven't by then, then we should approve a slogan as well.

2. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    i have the greatest idea. there is a place downtown called evrlan right accross the street from Palmer(Terrors rule!!!) and thats where i want to have my bday. i any of you want to come(my dad prolly wont play) that would be awesome. we could play video games all day and talk starwars and logos and t-shirts and other things. its just an idea www.everlan.com should should work and you can see the prices and its very cheap and very fun.

3. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    wrestling started last week and that lowers my chances even more of coming to a meeting until april. which sucks alot.

4. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    as far as flyers go, scott just showed me a really nice full color flyer he did in his class. let me talk to him and see if we can't get color ones done.

adnb the RMFF was talking about doing a meeting down in pueblo then also, so we should just have them together. let me talk to SC and get all the info and stuff.

5. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    I'd rather stay in the Springs, but I'm flexible...kind of...does Yoda count as flexibility?

6. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    We've had the last couple in Springs. To be fair we thought we should do a Pueblo one since almost half the active people are from there.

7. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    OOPS! I forgot to tell you! We were talking at the Denver meeting about coordinating our meeting for January and having one big Colorado meeting in Pueblo (everyone wants to go down to see jennay, pjosh, and the beers).

8. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    Wow, that would be great!

9. Psy_Darkcloud

Psy_Darkcloud Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2002
    yeah i did a flyer I'll try do scan it and get it on here soon.
    Click on this link it should work.
    I printed the flyer on blue paper so it looks coler with blue paper.

http://groups.msn.com/NovasStarshipOtherVessel/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=66

10. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I found it entertaining!

11. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    the flyer was him messing around. but it was to show us how we can get color flyers!

12. Psy_Darkcloud

Psy_Darkcloud Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2002
    I had to do it for a grade. It had to have something to do with me. so i chose like free jedi training lessons stuff like that.. I'm workin' on a Sith one.

13. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    so how much do you think it would cost to get some made for us?

14. Jyro-Kyrn

Nov 26, 2002
    Okay, I guess I took it too literally. I'm on some strong pain meds at the moment so...

Yeah, once we get the logo done we can get him to do up some good copy on a flyer for us. Perhaps we should make them more generic like Denver's flyer is. Then we can put a
    "Next Meeting Time: _________ Place: _____________"
    on the bottom so that we can fill them out and keep them current without having to have new ones printed.

If you go to the RMFF site and check out the IG-88 section there are PDF's of the Denver flyer. We should put a good amount of that kind of information on our flyer too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.