main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

January meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Dec 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I realise it's early but, let's start talking about what we like to do at the next meeting and where we would like to have it. Does anyone think they might enjoy a get together with the Charlotte FanForce? If so-What do ya'll propose we get together and do?Please post your suggestions here.

A bit of news....
    On the southeast region directory, the wonderful Minacia Brightstar added a link to our web site. Yes I've went ahead and tried building us a temporary site that's free until we get around to designing a cooler looking one. check it out! There's a link in my signature as well.

spooky

2. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    How about meeting and having dinner like last time. But this time actually discuss more about the fan force. Idea's for the web site, T-shirt, Logo, Outings anything we could do to make the force grow.

3. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    That sounds cool. What would be a good half way point for us all to get together. What's halfway?...Statesville? More suggestions?

I agree we should discuss those issues about the FanForce though. That's stuffs' been on my agenda.

Suggestions from anyone else?

Thanks for your input Stardog. [face_devil]

I'll also post on the Charlotte board as well.

4. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    So any suggestions on a date for our next meeting?

How about January the 11th? around 6:00?

5. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Man this board seems dead with me and Stardog not in here posting....Sorry visitors...I've been hanging out in the JC Community the past week or two.

[face_devil]

Hope to see some new faces at the next meeting....maybe even you...VinkFloyd

wOULD LIKE TO SEE bRIANmAN THERE AS WELL.

SPOOKY

Edit
    The next meeting is January 11th at 6:00pm. We're gonna have this one at Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery near Oak Hollow Mall in High Pointe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.