main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

January Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by BIGGIE, Jan 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Was this the launch that I was going to go to? Sad. Why was it moved?

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    There's a 50% chance of rain Sunday and that's the reason it didn't fly the last time I went down. I plan to help with the play stuff from 8-noon then head up to the launch. We should be getting back around 5 if you're still interested. This actually works out better b/c now all of Sunday is open for HW, and cards if you're still up for a game or two. Just let me know if you still want to go, you can ride shotgun in the Hemi :)

3. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Seeing as how this is my big opportunity to help out the RP, I think I will have to decline. I feel bad enough that I can't get more involved. Thank you though.

I will still be up for TCG on Sunday, though. :)

4. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Dude, I would miss my court day to see this thing fly :p

5. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    I would be up for something on Monday after say 10 in the morning. I could also go see some Farscape Saturday night. There's always time to plan fun stuff.

Where is this launch supposed to be anyway? I'd like to go but if it's too far away, then I won't be able to.

6. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Ok, so Farscape Saturday night! I'll be getting in about 5. The launch is down in Melbourne. It's a little over an hour's drive. Seriously, I think anyone that hasn't seen a high powered rocket launch should come. This is an experimental engine going up built by my buddy. Unless you actually work on rockets or want to go to New York over the summer, you probably won't see something this big for a very long time.

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Ok, so are we going to do anything in February?? It's a very busy month and I've tried to keep the third Saturday open. The 7th I have a karate tournament in Cocoa, then the races are the 14th and 15th, we have the 16th off from school but I'm going to the Museum of Science and Industry and the Strawberry Festival with ERFSEDS, and the 28th I'm probably going to the Cape with ICARUS. So yeah, I apalogize in advance if I can't make the Fecruary meeting :(

8. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    sucks to be u, i am free anytime

9. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    The only reply I have to that is [image=http://www.db.erau.edu/campus/student/clubs/erfseds/mtu.jpg]

10. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Q- what kinda tournament?

11. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    THe Second Annual Space Coast USKK karate tournament. I'm not competing becuase of my sissy toe, but I have a few friends that are doing kumite and both weapons and open hand kata.

12. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey Karma, the tourny date has been changed to Sunday, so needless to say I can't make it :(

13. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Bummer! Nothing like a little bit of PLANNING, now is there!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.