main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

January meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by The_Green_Ranger, Dec 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Green_Ranger

The_Green_Ranger Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    since we haven't had a meeting in two months, I hope we can catch up sometime in January. I got a job as you guys know, and April and I always have Sundays off now so those are good for us as far as meetings go. That actually works out perfectly for us at least cause its a weekend day when you guys are generally off. What do you guys think we should do? I know it's a way off but we can at least figure out what to do and then a little closer pick when to do it. I think one of the major topics would be to discuss the building of our new site. Over this past weekend at the dinner with Jerri and Mike and all, we sketched up a basic plan for the site and how it will look, but we need to figure out content, member bios, how we're going to handle updates, etc... Also we should start coming up with ways of recruiting new members. what do you guys think?

thanks

2. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Sounds like good ideas to me.

Sundays are generally good for me.

Kevin

3. The_Green_Ranger

Nov 18, 2004
    well since a member of another FanForce made the very first post of 2005 (no offense to them) because we seem to be dead lately, what would you guys like to do at the meeting? Anyone have a suggestion as to dates and times and where? April and I have off Sundays so they're good for us. Thanks and happy New Year!

4. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    He was just responding to a post I made to him at the Orlando board. :p

I think I'm fairly clear for almost every Sunday this month. Are there any movies anybody wants to see? Any new DVD's worth getting together to watch?

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Just let me know when you guys will be getting together and I'll post it to the FF website. With the New Year officially here and hype concerning Episode III beginning to escalate, there will probably be more fans roaming the boards. :)

6. JediScout

JediScout Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    Slowly but surely Ill turn every system into the Orlando System.... muahhahahaha!!!!!!

7. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Ummmmm, we'll be up there this weekend and the next, but after that I'm gone for the the rest of the month.

I say we have a Painting party at our new house. Kevin suggested it because he loves painting.

8. The_Green_Ranger

Nov 18, 2004
    next weekend sounds good for me if somone would be so kind as to hook April and I up with a ride.

9. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Painting party you say. I think I'm sick that day. Actually, what ever I can do to help.

Let me look at my calendar and find out if I have anything else planned. I know I have a Humane Society meeting this month, but I believe it is on a Saturday.

I'll let you know.

Kevin

10. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    I have duty next Sat, so I can't come then.

11. The_Green_Ranger

Nov 18, 2004
    April and I only have Sundays off. My old ankle problems are coming right back so as I'd love to help i probabaly need to rest my ankles on Sundays. Sorry.

12. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    You know I was kidding about the painting party.

13. The_Green_Ranger

Nov 18, 2004
    I seriously doubt we're doing anything being so late in the month...on to February meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.