main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO January Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    You guys know the drill by now ;)

2. JediUruviel

JediUruviel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    If we make it before the 15th, I MAY ACTUALLY GET TO COME! :D :D

3. Notclown-Joker

Notclown-Joker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    Might want change that deally at the top. So very lazy. Tsk Tsk.

4. DCWiz00

DCWiz00 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    I might be able to make the January meeting, it will depend on the day.

5. shcook1138

shcook1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 16, 2003
    I'm free except for Friday the 6th when I'll be spending my birthday at Dave & Buster's playing SW Trilogy Arcade (of course you're all welcome to join me, but that seems more like a social/beer meeting thingy than a regular meeting).

6. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    I'm free mostly all month or I will make sure I am free. Where are we due to be, St. Louis, St. Peters? Since we just did Illinois.

7. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    We won't be available the first weekend of Jan. (7/8) but the rest of the month looks good...

8. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    As far as I know, we're not planning anything that month, so I believe I'm free anytime.

Let's have a bowling meeting! We always say we're gonna do it. I'm up for just about anything though........or at least I feel like it right now.:p

9. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Hey Dajuan, now would be a good time to bring up the modbowling video. :D [face_laugh]

Bowling does sound fun.

10. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I'm all for a bowling meeting... :D

Leash, I am not sure who's turn it is...the last few times we tried for the St. Peter's area, no one from there could come and we ended up in Chesterfield (never again please :p ) We had October's here, and no meeting in Nov. so I'm not sure... ;)

11. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Well we should defintely do the Cosmic bowling if we go bowling.
    Most places do that on Sat. night. All ages could come, most bowling alleys have yummy yet crappy fried foods. And those who wanted to drink could drink. Most Cosmic bowling venues are one set fee too.
    Leash

12. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Bowling sounds like great fun to me, the biggest challenge will be finding a place that isn't totally taken over by leagues. Cosmic would be fun too. Anyone know a place? Any area will do, I think we've hit eveyone recently so that makes it a little easier.

Scott, you bring up mod bowling I will mod bolt you for a week!

13. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    I know there's a few bowling places around here. One in O'Fallon, one in Cave Springs, one off of Hw 94...

That sounds promising Dajuan. :p

"It's a VIDEO camera." [face_laugh]

14. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Hey, he'd been taking stills with it all night and I'd had several rum concoctions :p

15. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    Yeah, you weren't telegraphing that one bit. ;)

16. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    I found a place to do Cosmic bowling, but it is on Friday nights.
    Not sure if that would work for the group. Also it is in South County. It is not far off of highway 55/270. We had Rowan's birthday party there last year.

Leash

17. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    Fridays are good! one of my days off...but then again if I get enough notice I might be able to trade out my Sat. shift...big maybe onthat one though

18. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    What time does it start though?

19. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Sorry, I thought I posted the link to the bowling alley's website, but guess I didn't do it right. Let me try this again.

Cosmic bowling is Friday nights 9:30p to 12pm. It's $10.00 and that is all you can bowl, including shoe and ball rental.

Leash

20. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I am old. :D I hate to admit, I would rather avoid all the wild kids that are going to be at a cosmic bowling (no insult intended and I know this group on its own can be wild :D ). I really would rather have a meeting where we can concentrate on our group. I am afraid we would have some major competition from outside influences...

Bowling is still a great idea but can we look into a place where we can meet on a Saturday? [face_praying] We could reserve two lanes and still have a great time... :) If we meet early enough, then we could get in and out before leagues somewhere.

21. Draco19

Draco19 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    I don't know if you guys would want another meeting over here in Illinois, but I know a place called cat city, and it's a good bowling alley and there are usually not that many people there, plus it has computers near the lanes so you can browse the net and order food from them. It's a little different from normal alleys, only due to the fact that they play music there, while you bowl. It's in O Fallon, Illinois.

22. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    I hear ya Christine. I didn't even think about the noise and loudness of the rest of the crowd bowling at a Cosmic Bowl.
    Leash

23. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I'll be making enough noise for 10 teenagers.;) It doesn't matter to me what time or what day. That one in O'Fallon is really nice, but if I remember right, the price goes right along with the niceties.

I'll check out the Tropicana close to the galleria and see when leagues are and prices...if I remember.[face_mischief]

24. JeedaiElf

JeedaiElf Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    IF IT IS IN MID JAN I MAY GET TO COME THIS TIME!
    :D AND IF ITS AT TROPICANA BY THE GALLERIA EVEN BETTER! THATS NOT TOO FAR FROM WHERE I LIVE![face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

25. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Tropicana sounds good to me, think I've been there before a while ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.