main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

January Meeting.

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Amiry, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Our next meeting should be on January 21, if we use the "third Saturday" rule. I'd really like to see everyone attend, if possible. :mad:

I'm tired of posts about meetings and I ask something and no one repsonds for days and the meeting day passes and still nothing happens. If you want to see this work, you have got to put effort into it, not just me. You all are what make this group what it is and it is up to you to show up if you want this thing to be successful. I can only lead you by helping organise a time and place. If no one shows up or responds to me, it is not my fault. My schedule is back to normal since the holidays are over. I really didn't have much of a choice in that.

There are plenty of things we could do. I'd suggest gettng together somewhere to maybe work on designing a flyer to hand out to those who might be interested and also to get some information for the website (which is pretty much re-designed, but not yet live). We can watch a movie, discuss books or costumes - WHATEVER. Let's just bloody do something. Another thing we could consider doing is meeting up at FX Show, if any of you are going. I'm going, but not yet sure which day (possibly Saturday).

Post suggestions or comments please! Be active!

2. darthdemios

darthdemios Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005
    just got a new car amy , so i should be coming to a lot more meetings

3. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    I'll be at FX in my Quidditch and Resident Evil garb.

4. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Oooh, Q, I cannot wait to see both!

5. darthdemios

Mar 11, 2005
    so the 21st @ what time

6. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I will be off all day, so whatever time is best for everyone. What would you like to do?

7. darthdemios

Mar 11, 2005
    1 is good 4 me

8. plokoonkenobi77

plokoonkenobi77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2005
    so what is going to happen

9. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I was thinking perhaps we could finally watch ROTS, if I can get my sister to leave the house that day. We've got a new bigscreen TV in the living room. Whatever you guys want to do, just let me know. I'm open to anything.

10. darth_terak

darth_terak Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    hey dont ferget bout me im commin 2 its my car 2 Demios

11. darthdemios

Mar 11, 2005
    sry ya'll i just found out i'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out the friday before the meeting, so i probably wont be there. terak ur on ur own for a ride.

12. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I was in an accident Wednesday. I have a broken finger on my left hand. As far as I know I'm still off Saturday. Can't run cafe at work like this, but I can do customer service. I'll let everyone know what's up Friday night after work. :(

13. darthdemios

Mar 11, 2005
    u ok amy, hope ur finger is the only thing that was broken.

14. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Yah, and I have some bruises, but for the most part I'm okay. :/

15. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I wanted to have everyone over for a movie, but I don't think I feel up to it now, due to my car accident. I ache all over and kind of just want to rest on my day off. I feel horrible having to cancel like this. You don't even know. :( I've designed some flyers that I hope to get printed up soon, though, as well as some little cards to hand out. I really want to increase our numbers.

16. darthdemios

Mar 11, 2005
    sounds like a good idea

17. plokoonkenobi77

plokoonkenobi77 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2005
    i would really like to see that flyer
    can you post it?

18. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Sure! In fact, I'd like to see you guys' input. Also, sorry for my absence. Everytime I take a painkiller for my stupid finger, it knocks me out. 'Tis a side effect. :( I'll make a thread for the flyer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.