main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI January Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Forcebewitya, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Brent, here's the hours for Borders:

Hours: Monday - Thursday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
    Friday - Saturday 09:00 am to 11:00 pm
    Sunday 10:00 am to 09:00 pm

And next time you put an 'h' in my name, I'm going Gannon on your ass! :p

2. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Sounds fun

3. AilesArgentees

AilesArgentees Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 1, 2006
    Elise and I will see you all there! I have a bizzare request.. does anyone have a Chewbacca action figure they could bring? I'm doing a scavenger hunt for a friend's forum, and one of the things is an actual picture of a wookie holding a sticker from their forums.

Anyway, see you there!

4. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    K sounds good JON, lol. I can bring a Chewie figure if you want I'm sure I have one somewhere.

Forcebewitya.

5. AilesArgentees

Dec 1, 2006
    That would be awesome! Thank you Brent!

6. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    I know I can bring the unleashed chewie since he's one of the few thats out of the box and looks great for a photo-op. This reminds me of when we did the vader thing for those of you who were a part of that :p

I have some good news and bad news on my part. The good news which by far exceeds the bad is that I will be able to make it at 7 o clock sharp I switched shifts. The bad news is now I have to get up earlier and work longer...oh well and also Michelle wont be able to make it. But other than that I'm good, its about time I get to make it to a FF meeting.

Forcebewitya.

7. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Well thats good at least
    It will be different having you there and no Michelle, kind of gotten used to her being there with you. Oh well maybe next time.

8. NoxiousTed

NoxiousTed Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2005
    I'll be there! I'm even bringing my collection of Riker action figures! Number One, make it so!

9. resnictem

resnictem Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 3, 1999
    Going to have to skip it this time, but it sounds great. Maybe next time we could have the meeting in the afternoon.

10. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    This may shock some of you (maybe not), but I won't be able to make it this time.:eek::_|

I have a sudden unexpected engagement to attend and given the current weather, I doubt I would be able to make it back in time for the meeting. If I do, I'll drop by to catch the last of the meeting, but don't expect me.:oops: :(

Sorry
    Rick

11. AilesArgentees

Dec 1, 2006
    Sorry to hear that Rick and Valerie, we'll miss you at the meeting! Seeing as that it is still snowing, is the meeting still on? Elise and I will be at Borders anyway for a bit of light shopping. For those that are coming, drive safe. Also, I'll have my cell phone with, so if you need to call or something, here's the number: 1-608-628-6522

See you there!

12. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Depending on the roads, I'll be there. Roads were pretty slick this morning, and I don't know how they may have improved or declined in quality.

13. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Bevan and I will be there :)

I work for Picture People in the West Towne mall now. Part of my training as a photographer is to get as many of my friends to come in and pose for a 30 minute sitting (which is free). You get a free 10x13 portrait for helping me in my training. So let me know if you want to take me up on the offer and I'll make sure I get a sitting set up for you. It won't cost you a dime unless you decide to buy pictures.

14. AilesArgentees

Dec 1, 2006
    It was fun meeting Brent and Michelle last night! Do I dare ask when we should have the next meeting?

15. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Well mostly likely sometime in Febuary, the question would be when and where

16. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Yes it was nice meeting both of you! I realized that I never got you that Chewie he was in my car all along. thanks for the random announcement! lol.

Forcebewitya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.