main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA *** JANUARY MEETING ***

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedifan77, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Okay folks, we need to pick a date for our January meeting. Here are are few options:

Since a good number of us will be at Frank & Sons this Saturday, we could have a lunch time meeting there.

Saturday, January 12

Saturday, January 19

I think we're due to have this meeting down the hill. If we choose the 12th or the 19th, how about making it at CoCo's by the Mills Mall.

If you have something you'd like put on the agenda, please let me know. We need to think about upcoming events, trips or any other suggestions of things for us to do.

I need everyone to respond within the next day or two at the most.

Thanks!

(locked per CR request)

2. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    12th at Coco's would be good for me, early afternoon would be best.

3. LazloToth

LazloToth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2003
    Any day is ok for me. For the 12th or 19th I may need a ride if I can impose on someone....

4. delta_1138

delta_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2006
    I think those two days would be good for me.

5. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Any one of those days is great for us. You need to let CoCo's know with a phone call, to get the room. I can deliver Jedi Knight JT's t-shirt and jacket the 12th, if we have it then. I have the phone number, or I can reserve it by going over to it. I have to take Chrissy to work right by there.

6. Jedi_Knight_JT

Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2006
    The 12th at COCO's works perfect. I can actually come to a second meeting (yay!!![face_dancing]) & get my stuff from HC at the same time.

7. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    12th is good. Around 1 or 2, maybe???

8. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    we probably won't be able to make a meeting this month. I'm still really sick and have gotten much worse. I'm having a test tomorrow that should give me some answers, hopefully and we'll go from there.

9. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    I hope you are feeling better soon. I know you will be there with us in spirit.

10. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    thanks, Sandy. Definitely we're with you guys in spirit. I just went and had a full body cat scan done today. I do have multiple problems going on and more than likely will be needing some surgery. I have 2 doctor's appointments next week and will go from there as to when and how's. etc. I know I'll be needing some more testing too. It looks like I'm not going to be up and about anytime soon, but at least I'm getting a picture of what's going on and that's good news as it means there will be an end in sight to all of this.

11. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Feel better. :) We will miss you! Hope to see you soon!!

12. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Well, it looks like we'll have our January meeting on the 12th. Let's make it at 1:00.

Sandy, would you make the reservations for us for 1:00 on Saturday, January 12 at the Coco's by the Mills? Thanks!

Please see the updated meeting thread for details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.