main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp January Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Cobern, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    I thought I'd start a page to get everyone back to business. Let's start thinking about the January meeting which is scheduled for Sunday the 18th. We should post a meeting site, transportation needs, items that we would like to see on a semi-formal agenda, and, most importantly, refreshment needs.

For the record, TK had posted the 2009 meeting dates as:
    1/18
    2/22
    3/22
    4/19
    5/17
    6/21
    7/19
    8/16
    9/20
    10/18
    11/21 (super mega fest)
    12 - no meeting

2. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    I can host the meeting @ my house. I haven't hosted yet.

3. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Sounds like a plan! Do you know what time yet? Keep in mind it's NFL championship Sunday....and some of us who grew up in PA might have 2 teams still in the hunt...

4. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Oh hell if its at my house I have 2 TV's in adjoining rooms that football can be on! Dont the meetings usually start at noonish? Its as good a time as any.

5. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Noon works for me. Can you post directons or PM an address so I can figure out how to get there? Darth Cobern, carpool?

6. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Cool. My address is 114 West Hollis st. Nashua NH 03060 Best to use Google or map quest. When you get to my house its on the left at the corner of West Hollis and Badger st. So When your on West Hollis you'll see a blue house with a sign The Bead Room and then our house is right after that. You'll need to park on badger st which is right before a grave yard. So if ya see the grave yard ya gone to far. If ya need my phone number pm me and ill pm ya back with it.

7. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Hey all. I would like to have a roll call for Sundays meeting. Also if you can bring snacks and drinks that would be great. Well have some stuff prepared as well.

8. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I plan on attending, if enough others will be there too. We need to discuss the articles we reviewed in November and decide whether or not we want to begin nominations. Please post who will be there among those not currently active on the boards. Thanks!

9. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    We'll make the meeting. Carpooling sounds good, Steve. Perhaps we can pick up anyone in Concord on our way down. TK may want to come with us, too, if he can make it to our 'hood (TK are you out there?).

Do we have a time yet?

10. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I appreciate the pick up since the wife will be needing the van that day. TK will not be able to make the meeting, he's having a birthday party for his daughter. But it seems that everyone else will be able to make it!

11. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Just a a quick note about tomorrows meeting. Please bring your own drinks. Thanx. Cant wait to see ya all on the morrow.

12. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Hey All,
    Given the snow, I don't think James and I will be departing from Alton today. This means that John and Brandon are losing their ride. Hopefully Andy will read this or will read my email letting him know. We really should put together a phone list....Is there a time everyone can reschedule?

Steve

13. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Hey I just called B and got the lowdown. guess I should've checked the board and email first. Poor Brandon getting woken up by all of us. Well see ya all in February!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.