January Meeting

Discussion in 'Greenville, SC' started by Darth_Yalc, Dec 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    Hey everyone. We need to plan our January meeting. So let's get some ideas rolling here. I think movies would be cool. What does everyone else think?
  2. SithLord328 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Maybe we can have it on the 12th or 19th. I don't care what movie we see as long as its good. Maybe around 1:30 or 2:00. Whatever is good for everyone else.
  3. ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I doubt that I'll be able to do anything on the 19th, if that's the date of the meeting. My birthday is the 20th, and I'm not sure if my parents have anything planned or not. I'll just have to wait and see.
  4. DarthPurr Jedi Knight

You need to tell us what is good for you, because we are trying to make this where you and your brother can come. Everything we try to do you can not do so we are making it easy for you. Let us all know what is a good day and time for you and where?
  5. DSatt57 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I don't know my Peace Center schedule yet. I'll post as soon as I know. I know the weekend of the 11/12th is full with a Broadway show. I've signed up for stuff on the 18/19th but they may be evening call times so I could do something in the early afternoon. It looks like the 25th/26th is free at this point.
  6. SithLord328 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have the SATs on the morning of the 25th until about noon. The meeting could be about 3:00 that day.
  7. DSatt57 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Got my schedule...
    Something around the 1 - 3pm mark on the 18th or 19th and anytime during the day on the 25th or 26th.
  8. SithLord328 Jedi Knight

star 1
    How bout 3:00 on the 25th. Is this good for everyone?
  9. SithLord328 Jedi Knight

star 1
  10. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    Right now it is looking like 3pm on the 25th. Any suggestions to where or do y'all want to go back to B&N? Or the Grrowl play at 3pm on the 19th? Any more suggestions?
  11. DSatt57 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I could do the Grrrowl on the 19th, I have to be at work at 6:15pm but it's close enough where I could do both. Would be nice to not have to drive so far. :)
  12. DarthPurr Jedi Knight

I think we should do the movies, at the mall. We could do a movie then get something to eat and have a meeting afterward while we eat. Pleanty of food ideas to choose from. The 25th is good at 3pm at the Spartanburg Mall for Movies, meeting and food.
  13. HolidaySpecial Jedi Knight

The 25th at the Spartanburg (Westgate?) Mall sounds good for me. I'm new around here but I learned about you guys off a flyer from the Tangled Web comic book store. Great place, that. I've been meaning to stop by again but it's about a forty minute drive.
  14. SithLord328 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, we need to narrow it down to where were gonna meet, maybe we should put up a poll.Hm...I'll think i'll do that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.