main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends January New Stories Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by mouse2, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Welcome all to 2006 and the January New Stories Index for the Before the Saga Board:

This Index will be updated daily with new fan fiction stories from this board, and at the end of the month all of these stories will be combined to make a master list, along with fics from both the Beyond the Saga and The Saga Boards.

I will be maintaining this Index to the best of my abilities. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a Private Message. While I will be locating new stories everyday, you?re welcome to send me (mouse2) the information for your fic via PM. Please! *hint hint*

To help me to gather the story data and to introduce your story to your readers, please put the following information in the first post of your fic:

Title:
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Also, below is a list of common terms and abbreviations that will be helpful for readers searching this index using the find functions in their browsers:

H/L - Han/Leia
    L/M - Luke/Mara
    Ani/Ami, A/P, or A/A - Anakin and Amidala (Padmé)
    J/J - Jaina/Jag
    J/TK - Jacen/Tenel Ka
    K/J - Kyp/Jaina
    Obidala - Obi-Wan/Amidala
    A/T - Anakin (Solo)/Tahiri
    S/S - The Skywalker and Solo families
    EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    JQ - The Jedi Quest books about Anakin Skywalker's youth before AotC.
    PT - Episodes 1-3, the prequel trilogy
    OT - Episodes 4-6, the original trilogy
    NJO - The New Jedi Order books, 25 years post RotJ
    TPM - The Phantom Menace
    AotC - Attack of the Clones
    ANH - A New Hope
    ESB - The Empire Strikes Back
    RotJ - Return of the Jedi
    post-RotJ - takes place after the movies
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies
    inter-trilogy - between the two trilogies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    EU - Expanded Universe
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Obi-torture - Obi-Wan gets hurt and comforted
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    squad fic - fighter squadron stories
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

If you have any other questions concerning the fan fiction boards in general, you can contact any of our moderators,
    HealerLeona,
    VaderLVR64
    JadeSolo
    rhonderoo

They are all wonderful ladies and are here to help!

December New Stories Index
    November New Stories Index
    October New Stories Index

2. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    3 New Stories for January 1, 2006.

Title:Kidnapped by Darkness.
    (A Sequel to LOST and FOUND)Lost and Found
    Author: GKilkenny
    Timeframe:AU Obi is Ten/twelve on the verge of becoming a Padawan
    Characters:Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Xanatos. and others
    Genre: PG
    Keywords:Obi Angst- Dark side, Xanatos, kidnapping, and comfort.
    Summary: This is a sequel to my first ever story written.
    Obi has been brought back to the Temple after being left alone on a planet for five years, Xanatos is in prison for trying to kill him. kidnapping, obi/angst and the dark side all make an appearance in this story......

Title: Touching the Presence
    Author: micky-nikki

Title: Twisted Hope
    Author: Arldetta
    Timeframe: This replaces parts of JA books 14 and 15.
    Summary: While on New Apsolon, the events leading to Tahl's death take a definite twist as new decisions are made.
    Disclaimer: As mentioned this is an AU to Jedi Apprentice books 14 and 15. Some scenes have been kept virtually intact from the original storyline. As such those sections are from the mind of Jude Watson and I happily and humbly take no credit for them. However, the alterations to the original storyline are my own which I hope you all enjoy.
    Author's note: That having been said, please forgive me the fact that some of this fic will be recognizable. I admit I was a tad lazy but I felt that those scenes used were enough to be kept in this little re-write. And please forgive all my nervousness, as I mentioned I haven't been to these boards for quite a while. And it's been even longer since I actually posted a fic. So I'm getting those 'exposed' jitters again like I was a newbie only worse. I'm not the most regular of posters anymore, erratic at best but I do plan on having this fic done over the next week and a half as that is the deadline. I'll try and post again in the next few days. I'm not planning on this fic being long. ( Yeah, but not long for me usually ends up anywhere between 20-50 pages. ) I hope you all enjoy it and please reply with your thoughts. I am such a feedback addict that anything will do, even flames! Well, here goes nothing......

3. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
  4. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    2 New Stories for January, 3 2006.

Title: The exiles
    Author: Darth-Naga-Shadow
    Story: A jedi knight that has been forgotten about tells a story of tradgic loss,Tales of power,Who the person is is unknown but we will try to figure it out,For told to me was this story from a holonet i found on the ground the other day,So now i must feed it to the world...
    Time: Pre-Pre quil
    Setting: Kashyyk ,Then he leaves that place and goes elsewhere
    Charactors: My Own Of hom you have never heard

Title: A Ruff Day
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or Harry Potter. Any recognizable characters belong to George Lucas or J. K. Rowling. I am making no profit from this, just having some fun.
    Summary: During training Obi Wan runs into a big problem. Some Obi/Qui mush but no slash.
    Important Author?s note: This fic is a little bizarre. But I have been told that bizarre things are generally accepted here I got hooked on Harry Potter over the summer and have created my own little universe that blends Star Wars with Harry Potter. I have a ton of notes that I have written about this universe but the majority of them are completely useless to this story. Here a summary of my world:

Obi Wan Kenobi was born on December 18th in Keel, Ireland. His parents were Joseph and Karen Kenobi. Obi has a twin sister named Kaya Kenobi. They are identical though Kaya keeps her hair long, about waist-length.

Both Karen and Joseph were animaguses or wizards who can turn themselves into a certain animal at will. Obi Wan and Kaya inherited this trait but are poly-animaguses meaning they can change into many different animals. Obi isn?t trained enough to change into large animals like Kaya can but they can handle creatures like dogs or birds easily enough. Both are very talented in wizardry. Kaya attends Hogwarts but stays at the Temple during holidays and summer break. Karen and Joseph were killed when the twins were around two years old.

That makes much more sense with the full notes but I think that is all that?s needed to understand this. If anyone has a question just give me a shout.

5. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    No New Stories for January 4, 2006.

6. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    1 New Story for January 5, 2006.

TITLE: The Disciple
    PART: 1 of 2
    AUTHOR: Oddly Salacious
    ERA: 4000 years before ANH, KOTOR
    CHAR(S): Darth Revan - principle; few names, few OCs
    Genre: AU/EU, RPG
    Tag: Darth Revan - ~6 years after KOTOR
    Adjunct: This vignette is intended to be a teaser. The idea of Revan's unlimited power is intriguing. How would one really act?
    Disclaimer: Sincere accolade goes to George Lucas for this infinite, incredible universe. I claim no ownership rights to any material presented in this forum.

7. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    1 New Story for January 6, 2006.

Title: Rogue Lady, Rogue Jedi
    Author: SabyneAmberle
    Genre: Genre, Vignette
    Characters, Sabyne Amberle, Carth Onasi
    Timeframe: Pre-TPM, KotOR
    Summary: Upon her mother's death, Sabyne grieves for her as she sets a new future for herself.

8. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    2 New Stories for January 7, 2006.

Title: The Language of the Stars
    Author: Elena
    Timeframe: KotORII
    Characters: Darth Nihilus

Title: More Than Useless
    Author: DWH
    Characters: Skyler Ducharme, Kylan Sheffield
    Timeframe: Pre-Mandalorian Wars. Kylan, Skyler, and Leiraya are 20.
    Summary: A Corellian Jedi is forced to evaluate his reasons for going to battle.
    Notes: Written for the OC Dueling Circle challenge #14. Title shamelessly yoinked from Relient K, for they are an awesome band that is way cool.

9. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    2 New Stories for January 8, 2006.

Title: In the Blink of an Eye
    Summary: Obi Wan loses a special friend. Qui Gon?s POV.
    Characters: Obi/Qui
    Author?s Notes: I got a Language arts assignment to write about a boy/girl who loses a pet and how they handle it. This is what I came up with. Obi is around 14. I think this might be a vignette but I?m not sure.

Title: Kotor- The New Jedi Order
    Author: RevanTheOne

10. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    1 New Story for January 9, 2006.

Title: The Duel
    Timeframe: Pre Kotor
    Characters: Revan/Malak
    Genre: Drama/Angst

11. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    1 New Story for January 10, 2006.

Title: Love and War
    Author: DarkMan77
    Genre: Romance, EU
    Timeframe: KOTOR
    Characters: Revan, Exile a.o
    Summary: A backstory to my fic, Journey of a Jedi

12. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    1 New Story for January 11, 2006

Title: Light The Sky With Fire
    Characters: LSF Revan, DSF Revan, Malak/OC's
    Timeframe: Pre-Kotor
    Genre: Drama/Action

13. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    3 New Stories for January 12, 2006

Title: In Shadows We Walk
    Author(s): Rilwen_Shadowflame
    Timeframe: approx. 100 years pre-TPM(rough estimate)
    Characters: Darth Gabare, Darth Quelim, Meryt, Lisette, Lenara
    Genre: action
    Keywords: Sith, apprentice, Gabare, Quelim
    Summary: A Sith Master and Apprentice clash...
    Notes: My first pre-Saga fic. I'll update as often as I can.

Title:Toys
    Author:Elena
    Timeframe:KOTOR-era

Title: Insult to Injury--Dooku's Driving Test
    Author: DarthIshtar

14. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    3 New Stories for January 13, 2006

Title: Tribune Of Hearts
    Author:RevanTheOne

Title:Azuva
    Timeframe:post-KotORII

Title: Obedience
    Author: Gkilkenny
    Genre: sillyness
    Characters: Obi and Qui
    Summary: A bit of silly ness to pass the time.

15. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    2 New Stories for January 14, 2006.

Title: Padawan of Qui-Gon
    Author: Kestrel_Kenobi
    Characters: Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda, Mace, OCs.
    Summary: An AU about Qui and his first apprentice.
    With thanks to the Qui-Gon discussion thread! [:D]

Title: Chronicles of the Sith
    Author: Xeks321
    Timeframe: KOTOR Era
    Characters: All OCs
    Genre: Action/Drama
    Keywords: OC, KOTOR
    Summary: At the end of one war, another one is about to begin. One that could end the Republic forever. However, no one knows about it except for 7 Jedi who have sworn to stop this threat before it reaches the Republic.
    Notes: This story runs parallel with my other fic. (Chronicles of the Jedi: The Four Horsemen)

16. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    2 New Stories for January 15, 2006.

Title: Entrée Undying: The Trisami Lives
    Genre: Humor.
    Characters: OCs. Many of which you may already know.
    Notes: You can blame Zonoma for this one. Written as a companion piece to the vig "Auntie Zee's Trisami".

Commander D.W. Hollingford belongs to Commander-DWH.
    Brodiew belongs to Zonoma.
    Lay'ren Tholan belongs to Layren.
    Lissa Seviad belongs to BrightFeather.
    Padawan River, Kith, Nathalie, Mrs. P, S'yo, and Master Kurratch are of my own creation.

Title: What I will do for you...
    Author: Ben_Watson
    Timeframe: Pre-KOTOR-AU
    Characters: Revan, Malak, Vrook, OCs, Bastila, other KOTOR characters
    Genre: Romance, Angst, Action
    Keywords: Love, Betrayal, Deception
    Summary: That AU events that take place before Revan's fall to the Dark Side.
    Notes: Excuse my spelling, and some obvious facts might be wrong.

17. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    3 New Stories for January 16, 2006

Title:The Fragile Male Ego

Title: Connection
    Author: ardavenport (aka Ani-Chay Pinn, aka Anne Davenport)
    Timeframe: pre-Episode I
    Genre: adventure
    Characters: Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Keywords Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, JA, BfTS
    Summary:
    Qui-Gon needs rescuing. Obi-Wan rescues him.
    And while this story was written before the 'Qui-Gon needs a tunic' challenge appeared on the Qui-Gon challenge thread, it does actually fit that category.
    Notes: also posted on The Jedi Assembly fan fiction forum. And typo is my middle name, with missing words and errors that spell checkers don?t catch being my speciality ? if you see any, just post a reply with the what and where and I will kill them with no mercy.
    Disclaimer: All characters belong to Lucas; I?m just playing in the SW sandbox

Title: The Cry of Silence
    Author:micky-nikki
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars. Any recognizable characters belong to George Lucas.
    Summary: When they are captured on a war-torn planet Qui Gon and Obi Wan must fight to survive while Obi Wan?s life hangs in the balance.
    Author?s Notes: *sneaks in, drops chapter, then dashes out again*

18. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    2 New Stories for January 17, 2006.

Title: Last War of the Jedi
    Author: JediMasterGaraceDane
    Characters - Garace Ryn Jedi Knight, Rom Onis Republic Admiral, Izak Vopak Jedi Padawan, Darth Vlug Dark Lord of the Sith,
    Timeframe - 1000 years before Episode I last great sith war...
    Rating: PG
    Disclaimer - All rights of Star Wars and characters, vehicles, etc. are properties of George Lucas creator and master of the Star Wars galaxy.

Title:Uut Nitin and the Three Krayt Dragons - A Jawa Fairy Tale
    Author: Nona_cad
    Timeframe: Beginning of time.
    Category: AU-ish one shot
    Rating: G
    Disclaimer: It's the Star Wars universe and it's owned by George Lucas and his companies, but I just like to play in it.

19. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
  20. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    1 New Story for January 19, 2006.

Title: Love, Death, Life and Hate
    Author: talonstarshade
    Timeframe: Before KOTOR I (Mandalorian Wars)
    Characters:
    -Nolat Pered, Human Male, Jedi Knight, 20
    -Tria Cryst, Human Female, 19
    -Caige Coffah, Human Male, Jedi Master, 38
    -Mention of Revan and Malak
    -Many other OC?s and KOTOR characters that will be named as the story grows, but for the sake of keeping the plot from being discovered, I am withholding information.
    Genre: Love, emotional trauma, action/war
    Summary: It is an ancient story that has been around since humanity told stories instead of wrote them. It is a story of love and life, death and hate, it is a story of betrayal and war; the Mandalorian Wars.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars is property of George Lucas, and I take no credit for characters and events that I did not create. I would like to thank the creator of Star Wars [George Lucas] for bringing to life this wonderful universe, and I would like to thank the creators of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic video games. You guys rock. This era has given me a lot of inspiration and brought me into the world of Fan Fiction. Also, the title ?Love, Death, Life and Hate? was taken from the song ?Phantom Opera Ghost? by the metal band ?Iced Earth?.
    Notes: This story was inspired by many reality events in my life (although this story is very much fictionalized, compared to the reality). I hope that you all enjoy reading this. I know I?m not the greatest writer in the world, so I?d be happy to hear some constructive criticism. But please, don?t be rude about it, if you don?t like how something was done, please help me find away to make it better. Thanks. Hope you all enjoy this, I had fun writing it.

21. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    1 New Story for January 20, 2006.

Title: Internuncio
    Author: Durhelediel
    Rating: PG
    Disclaimer: All Star Wars characters that are "originals" belong to George Lucas. I just use them for my personal pleasure. Master Healer Han'yaie and Jedi Master Kyran Josel belong to Layren, so please ask her first before you borrow them, like even I have to do. Thanks.
    Dedication: To Layren, who wanted very much for me to write another Qui-Gon fic, lol. She also helped throw a few of the opening quips in chapter one into the fray. Thanks for all your support, Layren!
    Summary: On their departure to Coruscant, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn become captives for a random political statement towards the Jedi. Each is infected with a different mysterious and contagious illness. Can they discover what they have in order to find a cure, or will both they and the entire population in the Jedi Temple die?

22. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    1 New Story for January 21, 2006.

Title: Used To Love Her
    Author: correllian_ale
    Timeframe: Somewhere between 700 to 1,000 prior to TPM. (the historians are fuzzy regarding the timeline of these and related events)
    Characters: OCs
    Genre: Angst
    Summary: A response to The OC Dueling Circle - Challenge #15: {i]I was thinking recently about how sometimes people don't know themselves as well as they think they do. It can be a surprise welcome or not so welcome) to find out that you don't react to certain things as you thought you would. And so here it is:The challenge - The OC discovers a side to their personality that they didn't know they had.[/i]
    Notes: An idea I have been kicking around, haven't explored the Before...before so this is my first foray. The OCs do have names but for the purpose of this fic, they are refered to simply as him and her...

23. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    1 New Story for January 22, 2006.

Title: Not the Lesson Intended
    Author(s): Valairy_Scot
    Timeframe: Obi-Wan is about 15
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn
    Genre: a 2 part vignette, some humor
    Keywords: Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn
    Summary: When Obi-Wan is attacked, Qui-Gon comes to the rescue. But what are the ultimate consequences?

24. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    3 New Stories for January 23, 2006.

Title: Mr. and Mrs. Sith: Adventures in Suburbia
    Author: WyoJedi
    Timeframe: 12 years post-Kotor
    Characters: Bastila, Revan, various OCs
    Genre: Humor
    Summary: What happens when 2 Sith Lords move their family to the suburbs?
    Disclaimer: Thanks to George Lucas for creating a world I can lose myself in.

Title:Acid Etched

Title: Reverie of Darkness
    Author: SabyneAmberle
    Timeframe: KotOR, pre-TPM
    Characters: Atton Rand, Mical (Disciple)
    Genre: Angst, Drama
    Summary: Atton acts upon his jealousy regarding Mical's relationship with exile Kabrina Gamon. But what are the consequences of such action?
    Notes: May be minor spoilers for KotOR 2, mostly regarding interactions in-game between Atton & Mical. Much of the early dialogue used was dialogue cut from the final game

25. mouse2

Oct 29, 1999
    3 New Stories for January 24, 2006.

Title: An Unexpected Turn of Events
    Author: Kelia
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Siri
    Genre: AU
    Author Notes: This is my first venture into the world of Before! I'm usually a Saga gal but I owe my Padawan Stella_Ripple some Obi-Wan mush so here it is. Short and Sweet. Feedback is appreciated.

Title: Holonet News 14 (subject to change at anytime)
    Author: MasterTiin
    Characters: Joduna, Berant, Captain Hertana, Voran Meran.
    Genre: Disaster
    Disclaimer: I own none of the Star Wars universe however, all charectors in this are OC's.
    Author Notes: My first before the Saga Story so I am unsure if this will be correct in the continuity department (technology wise). Oh and for future note of my Before the Saga stories A.B.R (my personal dating system) is After Battle of Ruusan.

Title: Reaching For Redemption
    Author: IrishEyedJedi
    Timeframe: Post KOTOR I
    Characters: The whole gang
    Genre: Drama
    Summary: Darth Malak is destroyed but his fleet and teachings still remain. The crew of the Ebon Hawk are called upon again to try and find this new leader who is trying to re-group the decimated Sith Fleet. Revan's life is in danger as she grows closer to ending what she began all those years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.