main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga January New Stories Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthIshtar, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    The New Stories Index: December 2006

It's a New Year and we've all got new ideas. We at the Saga are looking forward to what you all have to say with those ideas, so let's start this off with the standard rundown of rules and terms.

If I miss something, and I do this on occasion because I'm a normal human being, please PM me. It's not anything against you. I appreciate your help with this.

I will try to update this index daily, and, at the end of the month, a link to this thread will be placed into the Fan Fiction Resource Forum's Master Index along with the Story Indexes from the two other fan fiction forums here at the Jedi Council.
    The stories are added to the index in no real order. It is all completely random.

Now, just a refresher course on the format that will be followed for this. You can send me updates if you have more information forthcoming than what you put in your story.
    -----
    Title: If your fic doesn?t have a name then I will write -Untitled-, just so you know. I will also put in a link.
    Author: The word Me is not the correct answer for this blank ? username is preferred
    Timeframe: Examples of this would be OT, Saga, Clones Wars, ROTS, Pre-ROTS ? Not AU, if you don't know, then think about how old the main characters are and go with that
    Characters:
    Genre: If the story is AU, then put it here. Same thing goes with: vignette/One post's, songfic or crossover
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:
    -----

Common terms and abbreviations in fanfic, that will help you (newbie or not) to keep up, list:

H/L - Han/Leia
    L/M - Luke/Mara
    Ani/Ami, A/P, or A/A ? Anakin/Amidala (Padmé)
    V/P ? Vader/Padme
    J/J - Jaina/Jag
    J/K - Jaina/Kyp
    Obidala - Obi-Wan/Amidala(Padmé)
    A/T - Anakin (Solo)/Tahiri
    S/S - The Skywalker and Solo families
    Siriwan ? Obi-Wan and Siri Tachi
    Sabewan ? Obi-Wan and Padmés handmaiden Sabé
    TPM - The Phantom Menace
    AotC - Attack of the Clones
    RotS - Revenge of the Sith
    ANH - A New Hope
    ESB - The Empire Strikes Back
    RotJ - Return of the Jedi
    EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    JQ - The Jedi Quest books about Anakin Skywalker's youth before AotC.
    PT - Episodes 1-3, the prequel trilogy
    OT - Episodes 4-6, the original trilogy
    inter-trilogy or IT - between the two trilogies (Between Episodes 3 and 4)
    NJO - The New Jedi Order books, 25 years post RotJ
    post-RotJ - takes place after the movies (stories like this should be put in the Beyond_the_Saga forum)
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies (stories like this should be put in the Before_the_Saga forum)
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Obi-torture - Obi-Wan gets hurt and comforted
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    squad fic - fighter squadron stories
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv
    series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to
    join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song
    ------------------

If you have any question about the Saga board in itself, you can always pm one of the four fantastic Moderators we have here:

Pm Healer_Leona

Pm VaderLVR64

Pm JadeSolo

Pm Oqidaun

Happy New Year!

2. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    8 New Stories for January 1, 2007

Title: Art of Motion
    Author: KrystalBlaze
    Timeframe: erm... sometime between TPM and AOTC
    Characters: Syfer Helis, Njuan Tali
    Genre: Humor, angst, action
    Keywords:
    Summary: Syfer Helis, sixteen, keeps a diary/journal/datapad/memorystick of his most ambitious Padawan year.
    Notes: Written for the Diary Challenge. The two starring OCs are featured in another fic of mine- link is in bio.

Title: The Emperor's Daughter
    Author: Star_angel
    Timeframe: 1-year pre-ANH to ANH.
    Characters: OC, Palpatine, Vader, Mara Jade, Leia Organa, others (OC's and canon).
    Genre: AU, humor, drama, romance?I dunno.
    Keywords:
    Summary: Palpatine?s daughter tells her story thought a diary.
    Notes: Written for the ?Dear Diary? ? challenge

I?ve never written a diary myself so if something is off, then it?s all my fault. The updates won?t be very long and if nothing else then I will be updating this every other week. I'll try more often thought.

I hope that it will be somewhat enjoyable.

Title: The Heaviest of Burdens
    Author: katya185
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Vader, Padme, Obi-Wan
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Hi everyone I am still relatively new to the Star Wars universe, so please forgive me for any breaks in continuity from the original Saga. This story was born from too much coffee and a recent fascination with all things Star Wars. I also take many... grammatical liberties, as I was never schooled in English grammar, and all my knowledge and fluency in English stems mainly from too much reading and far too many Hollywood movies. I don't expect anyone to enjoy the story, but I hope that whatever criticism I get from this can be applied in future ventures to better my writing. Also whether or not it is well received I shall see it through to its end, for this little idea simply won't leave me alone.

I posted this quite hurriedly beacuse I'm rather anxious for some initial reactions to this. I will be revising it throughout the week (like any writer I'm never satisfied), so before I post the second chapter I will re-edit this post to reflect the changes made.

Title: Japor Snippet
    Author: Magenta_Moonshadow
    Timeframe: Revenge of the Sith
    Characters: Padme, Anakin
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Thanks go - as always - to my patient Master, Nienna_Narmolanya, for all her helpful suggestions!

Title: Not Always About You
    Author: Anaka_Skywalker
    Timeframe: ANH
    Characters: Vader
    Genre: angst
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Recording Live
    Author: DarthIshtar
    Timeframe: pre-ESB to Endor
    Characters: OC, everyone in ESB.
    Genre: Drama/humor/intrigue
    Keywords: OC, Hoth, Endor
    Summary: A reporter for the Coronet News is assigned to cover the war from the side of the Rebel Alliance, but is undercover.
    Notes:

Title: The Secret Child: The Story of Lyanna Jade
    Author: Padme22
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: When seventeen-year-old Mara Jade finds herself pregnant she will do anything to ensure her master the Emperor dosn't find outanything.
    Notes:

Title:[link=htt

3. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    7 New Stories for January 2, 2007

Title: All the Emperor's Men
    Author: Aiden_Sanic
    Timeframe: That ever-Dark area between Episode III and IV, One Year
    Characters: OC's, Palpatine
    Genre: Reflections, Journal, Flashback
    Keywords:
    Summary: A Journal Chronicles the rise and fall of a once-humble politician.
    Notes: FIRST NOTICE: This is a response to the2007 Diary Entry Challenge In which one must come up with a series of diary entries that will last until 2008. That is once heck of a long time, but here goes nothing.

SECOND NOTICE: Although this is a challenge response, this is meant to be a fan-fic, hopefull it will deserve that recognition.

THIRD NOTICE: This is loosley based on the Book/Movie ALL THE KINGS MEN, do not compare that to this Fan-Fic. It's gonna stand alone.

With that enjoy.....

Title: Hero Worship
    Author: karebear214
    Timeframe: Between AOTC and ROTS
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Written for the Simpsons? Quote Roulette Challenge.

?Step aside, I will perform the heroics. Thank you." - Comic Book Guy

Title: A Holocron of No Account
    Author: Rebelgrrl
    Timeframe: Intertrilogy
    Characters: Silence Faidhe
    Genre: Mixed
    Keywords:
    Summary: Silence Faidhe documents her knowledge of the Force and dictates the events of her life one year prior to the Battle of Yavin by beginning to keep her own personal Holocron.
    Notes: For the Dear Diary Challenge

Title: Husan and Anakin
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: JQ
    Characters: Obi-Wan, young Anakin
    Genre: A single post
    Keywords:
    Summary: Anakin and a beast. Ever wondered how Obi-Wan could ride a subatar and Anakin not. (The approaching storm)
    Notes: Got this idea after watching the cartoon series clone wars in which Yoda rides a beautiful beast Note 2 see its companion piece Husan on the before the saga board

Title: Moonwater Perfume
    Author: Leiamoody
    Timeframe: Just before ESB, stretching to just after ROTJ
    Characters: Palai Cerunna, Josym Di?sallach, etc. (All OC?s)
    Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance
    Keywords:
    Summary: In the safety of her book of hours, a courtesan records her thoughts.
    Notes: Written for the Dear Diary '07 Challenge.

Title: And Now, Here's Jim With the Weather
    Author: slow_dawn i.e. Ryan.
    Timeframe: AoTC-ROTS, in that era
    Characters: OCs, and who knows who else.
    Genre: some of everything I imagine--humor, drama, angst, a little romance even
    Keywords:
    Summary: The musings of a HoloNet reporter.
    Notes: Written for the ?Dear Diary? ? challenge. Thank you brodiew for betaing.

Title: Something for the Pain
    Author: Krystalblaze
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Obi-Wan has a toothache, Anakin has a remedy...
    Notes:

4. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    9 New Stories for January 3, 2007

Title: Courting the Dark Lord
    Author: Codymonkenobi
    Timeframe: Naboo blockade
    Characters: Darth Maul, Assaj, Sidious (breifly)
    Genre: Mush, if you can call it that, Viggie
    Keywords: Darth Maul, Assaj, romance, viggie
    Summary: Darth Maul is secretly training Assaj in the dark arts, in preperation to replace his master. Then they have a breif sexual experience.
    Notes: I got the idea from this on the crack pairing challenge, but this is not who I drew. It is part of my plan to explore Darth Maul as a charecter instead of just the fighter.

Title: Dhan Fandire: Contract Killer/Bounty Hunter
    Author: starpwner1211
    Timeframe: 15 year BBY
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Hello

I'm a noob to fan fiction but I've been brainstorming a story about a contract killer in the SW universe. This actually non-canon so don't argue or debate with me.

Here are the characters

Dhan Fandire: main character, very Master Chief-esque

Strengths:
    efficient cold blooded killer
    good strategist
    comes from a Jedi family
    Weaknesses
    very impulsive
    hates to fail
    doesn't like orders- but does eventually obey

Ganis Fandire: Dhan's Jedi dad
    Strengths
    Can do a lightsaber spin with legs
    Is very well trained
    Has a family and a ship called the Iron Titan
    Weaknesses
    Gets very impulsive (could easily turn to the dark side)but eventually comes back to light after a few seconds
    depressed because his Falleen Jedi Master died during Order 66

Xandis Fandire: Dhan's older brother
    Strengths
    A very accomplished Jedi
    is a weapons smuggler to the Rebels
    He is accidentally engaged to the princess of Fabloo after saving her from Tyber Zann's terrorists
    no weakness at all (that you can argue with me only)

Rhondo Fandire: Dhan's mother
    Strengths:
    is skilled with a blaster
    makes good food

Weaknesses

Is not force-sensitive (has no midichlorians)
    is very strict

And here are the settings

Thantooine- very Grassy planet- home of Dhan and his family
    Rebel recruiting station on Thantooine- Dhan's nearest recruiting station.
    Tharren- The first place where Dhan battled with Imperials
    Rebel HQ- on a Mon Calamari ship
    Coruscant- the imperial capital

and I will add more planets!

Title: Diary of an Exile
    Timeframe: after ROTS before and during ROTJ
    Characters: OC
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Star Wars = George Lucas.

Title: Imperial Rage
    Author: ThatJedi_Knight
    Timeframe: Right Before ANH, 2 BBY
    Characters: OC and some canon characters here and there
    Genre: Challenge/Humor/Adventure/ Romance(might cut Romance out, Kavin might not fall in love like I expect)
    Keywords:
    Summary: Kavin Adires, a Stormtrooper stationed on Tattoine, has forced himself to write a diary to keep track of all the events flooding into his life and all the craziness, in hopes of keeping himself sane. But when he begins revealing vital information about the Empire to spies, how will he end up?
    Notes: I created my OC characters like Kavin. The rest of them belong to Lucas.
    Note: This is written for the The Diary 2007 Challenge. It is also my first fanfic. This is also based off a 60 second video I found off the internet, but it only had like 6 pictures, and how someone was a general, became a slave, and then a jedi. Those gave me an idea for this, so it isnt a total copy of the video.

Title: Jedi K

5. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    6 New Stories for January 4, 2007

Title: Alone
    Author: Jedinemesis
    Characters: OCs
    Genre: Er . . . snapshot, maybe.
    Keywords:
    Summary: After a Rebel mission goes horribly wrong, the lone survivor goes to drown his sorrows, and ends up doing so in company.
    Notes: This was written after listening to Billy Joel's Piano Man thirteen times. It shows.

Title: The Dice Was Red
    Author: fistofthedarklord
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: Action/Adventure/ (Possibly...Romance)
    Keywords:
    Summary: Qui-Gon loses the dice toss. And this changes everything.
    Notes:

Title: Heart of the Sun
    Author: Rhodna
    Timeframe: End of ANH through to ROTJ.
    Characters: Darth Vader, Leia Organa, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Jan Dodonna, Carlist Rieekan, Kendal Ozzel, Firmus Piett, Emperor Palpatine.
    Genre: AU/Drama/Tragedy
    Keywords:
    Summary: Shortly after the Death Star is destroyed, Luke Skywalker is killed in a dogfight by Darth Vader. With the death of his child by his own hand, the Dark Lord must fight a battle to retain his sanity ? and to find the other surviving heir of his bloodline.
    Notes: This is a plot bunny that was posted on the Plot Bunny Thread, by KrystalBlaze, who graciously gave me permission to use her idea ? I hope I?ve managed to do it justice!

Title: Knight of the Republic
    Author: Sara_Kenobi
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Jedi Knights Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi are sent to the planet of
    Naboo on a rescue mission to save Queen Amidala from her captor who has taken
    her to Tatooine to sell her as a slave to Jabba the Hutt. There they encounter a
    young teenaged boy with the talent for the Force, and a mysterious Dark Lord
    makes plans for the future of the galaxy.
    Notes: This is strongly an AU story. I will follow some events with TPM. Anakin and Padme are both older in this story. Anakin is fourteen and Padme is sixteen.
    Obi-Wan is already a Jedi Knight when he meets Anakin. Palpatine is already the
    leader of the Republic.

Title: A Simpler Wish
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Timeframe:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: This is the diary of a character from this story: The Foundlings

Title: Stand in the Rain
    Author: Lilyhobbitjedi
    Timeframe: ROTS
    Characters: Padmé Amidala, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Genre: Angst/Drama/Songfic
    Keywords:
    Summary: Padmé?s perspective during certain events during ROTS
    Notes: This is based on the wonderful song Stand In The Rain by Superchick. I haven?t written as much A/P as I would like, so when this bunny bit I just had to write. I hope you like it.

Disclaimer: I don?t own Star Wars or the song Stand In The Rain; they are owned by George Lucas and Superchick respectively.

6. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    7 New Stories for December 5, 2007

Title: Change of Fate
    Author: k9handler1969
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: TPM AU
    Keywords: AU
    Summary: This is a story that explores what if it had been Obi-Wan stuck with Darth Maul behind the shield and the aftermath. Very AU.
    Notes:

Title: The Cries of Luskan
    Author: Kelli_LB
    Timeframe: Two years prior to ROTS.
    Characters: OC with mentions of canon characters.
    Genre: Angst, Drama
    Keywords:
    Summary: This is the personal journal of Fius Malix, an OC that I created for my other story, "The Legacy"; but it is set years before.
    Notes: This is my humble attempt at the 2007 diary challenge. Also, I am using it to flesh out one of my most infamous OCs.

Title: The Dancer's Bikini and the Emperor's Frock
    Author: Aiel
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: The third and concluding story to The Ceremonial Gown trilogy. This story is set in Return of the Jedi, it starts off when Han and Luke have just been reunited in Jabba's palace. They talk to each other about Leia, but Han keeps his worries hidden. Have Luke and Leia fallen in love while he has been away?

Meanwhile Leia struggles with her feelings for Han, never doubting that she loves him, but what is this curious feeling she gets every time she's with Luke?

Is Han the one she's supposed to be with, or is she destined to be with the last Jedi knight?
    Notes: The conclusion to the trilogy is sure to raise a few questions about how deep love can be, and can it last the pain of separation and troubled emotions? And be warned, it's a loooong fic, much longer then the previous two.

This is the third fic of a four story series, though the fourth book is intended as a stand alone. The stories in order are:

The Ceremonial Gown and the Smuggler's Shirt. (Already posted. Click for a direct link or visit my profile.)

The Hoth jumpsuit and the Bespin pantsuit. (Already posted. Click for a direct link or visit my profile.)

The Dancer's Bikini and the Endor Frock. (The current fan-fic.)

And the stand-alone novella: The Wedding Gown. (Coming very, very soon.)

I recommend reading The Ceremonial Gown and the Smuggler's shirt first and then The Hoth jumpsuit and the Bespin Dress, as I'm sure this story and the way it's written will make more sense. Thanks and enjoy the story.

Title: Memories of Resayn
    Timeframe: One year before ROTS.
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Caius Cossades, Tholer Saryoni, Mehra Milo, Vivec, Almalexia, OCs.
    Genre: Crossover, Action/Adventure/Humor/Supernatural
    Keywords:
    Summary: Due to an unusual incident (or perhaps the will of the Force), the two members of the Skywalker-Kenobi Team are sent from their war-torn Galaxy into a parallel universe, plagued by political and social unrest. Here, the Chosen One will have to learn to fight alongside another being haunted by an impossible Prophecy, for the continued existence of both their worlds.
    Notes: This utterly crazy idea was given to me a couple of months ago, by a friend, during a brainstorming session. She challenged me to write a crossover between Star Wars and our favorite fantasy game, TES III ? Morrowind. At first, I though she was insane for suggesting such a strange ? and apparently impossible ? idea. However, after mulling over the subject repeatedly (and reading a very well-written Star Wars/Dragonriders of Pern Crossover), I decided to give this little plot bunny a shot!

Title:[link=http://boards.theforc

7. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    5 New Stories for December 6, 2006

Title: Knights of the Rebellion
    Author: DigitalNynja
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Liar
    Timeframe: ROTJ
    Characters: Vader, Luke
    Genre: Canon, vignette, angst
    Keywords:
    Summary: Vader?s thoughts as he takes his son to confront Palpatine.
    Notes:

Title: The Narrow Path
    Timeframe: One year before ROTS/Order 66
    Characters: Sev, Stass Allie, Barriss Offee, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kit Fisto, OCs
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Drama
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: After a series of delays, I've finally started work on my Dear Diary 2007 Challenge Response. This is the log of G/77/980 ? or 'Sev' ? a Clonetrooper serving in the Army of the Republic, during the Clone Wars.

ARR (after Ruusan Reformation) ? the dating system used by the Old Republic/980 ARR ? the equivalent of 20 BBY

Title: On Baby Watch
    Author: Daenarrah
    Timeframe:
    Characters: OC and mention of canon characters
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: This is the diary of my OC from Birth Rite. She's taken on a life of her own in the fic and this is a chance to tell things from her POV. I know the fic only covers the time during Padmé's pregnancy, but I think Madelae has plenty to say about her time to and on Coruscant. At least that's my intention. It'll probably begin slow and kind of boring, but it should pick up after a few entries.

Title: Still Breathing
    Author: Rynne
    Characters: Leia, Luke
    Genre: vignette, friendship/romance/angst
    Keywords: Leia Han/Leia Luke RotJ
    Summary: Leia is more than ready to have Han back.
    Notes: Will I ever manage to write something that doesn't feature Luke? Even when I'm trying to write H/L, he still pops in!

8. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    3 New Stories for January 7, 2007

Title: The Black Rose
    Author: Warlord_lady7
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Hey guys, it's my very frist time making a fanfic so don't flame me please. Flame burn and they hurt. So I'll start with my characters that are in it. Some of them are made up from my head and some are ideas that I got from my favorite characters in the Starwars movies. Here they are.

Lixzenn (I made up)
    Sinew (I made up)
    Xenomezz (I made up)
    Grievous
    Obiwan
    A-kon (I made up)
    Serina (I made up)
    Neversin (I made up)
    Sypher (I made up)
    Sai (I made up
    Darth Saydiss (I made up)
    Anikin
    Padame
    Darth Sidious
    Clone Troopers
    Droids

And those are the characters that will be in it. I know it's not much, but hopefully you will injoy it. Thank you I will be back to write it when I have some ideas. Bye!

Title: Diary of a Dead Man
    Author: Rogue_Pilot_2347
    Timeframe: about three years after RoTS
    Characters: Thus far, Nathanael Barra, an OC from my original system, Meridi
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Well, lets just say Nathanael's having an interesting year
    Notes: Constructive Criticism is very welcom

Title: An Unlikely Parenthood
    Author: Sith-I-5
    Timeframe: Agent Mitch Nifesta, 2000-year old Extra-Ordinary Powered Entity, created by Sith-I-5
    Padawan Fenlaka Zula, 12-year old twi'lek, created by Pashatemur
    Characters: Starts from four years after Revenge of the Sith
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Essentially a long-lived and immoral Force vampire, Mitch Nifesta started out as a series villain in my ISB Chronicles stories, opposing my Imperial Security heroes.
    Notes: This is my spur-of-the-moment entry to the Dear Diary 2007 Challenge.

I am a fanfiction writer turned roleplayer on the tf.n Role Playing Forum, and I continue or expand on the histories of my story characters in the roleplays.

Essentially a long-lived and immoral Force vampire, Mitch Nifesta started out as a series villain in my ISB Chronicles stories, opposing my Imperial Security heroes.
    He has been in three Star Wars ? 007 Style games as a Republic security agent (SGIS/MI5 - Secret Galactic Intelligence Service) before the events of The Phantom Menace, and in one, I brought in Master Yoda as a sidekick.

Based on that portrayal, I was invited to take over the role of Yoda in the flagship game, Galaxy at War III, set four years after Revenge of the Sith, and brought Nifesta into that game too. This diary will be chronicling those events.

9. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    2 New Stories for January 8, 2007

Title: Diary of a Coruscant Firefighter
    Timeframe: CLW -
    Characters: Luciano Robi
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: I am a firefighter and this is my diary, taken from actual events
    Notes:

Title: Regret
    Author: Gina
    Characters: Anakin, Padme
    Genre: AU, Vignette, Angst
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Technically, I'm still supposed to be on my hiatus for a few more days, still have a bit more to take care of, so?if anyone asks, *glances around to see if DRL has spotted her here yet* Shhh! You didn't see me! But, this bunny just would not stop gnawing at my ankle until I gave it my attention. And thanks for giving this one the once-over, MamaVader.

10. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    4 New Stories for January 9, 2007

Title: Hands
    Author: Mari4212
    Timeframe: Early ANH, references to PT events
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, mention of several others
    Genre: Vignette/challenge response, songfic, mild angst
    Keywords: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Summary: It was amazing how much a person?s hands told you about who they were.
    Notes: Never let a thoughtful Obi-Muse near you late at night.

Title: Seasons
    Author: Hananiah
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Padme Amidala, Darth Vader, the twins
    Genre: Tragedy
    Keywords:
    Summary: How does how we enter the world affect us
    Notes:

Title: Services Provided By?
    Timeframe:
    Characters: OC, Palpatine
    Genre: Vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: The Woman and the Girl
    Author: Dreamer551_
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Just an idea I've had for a while...that is until my real life began to coincide somewhat with a certain Senator's, thus inspiring this.

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    1 New Story for January 10, 2007

Title: Sound the Bugle
    Author: Glenstorm
    Timeframe: Just after ROTS.
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Obi-Wan grieves on Tatooine for the loss of his life.
    Notes: I know this story has been do many times before and I apologise for dragging over old ground , but I was watching Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron with my sister and when I heard this song it made me think of Obi-Wan so much at this terrible time in his life that I had to write a story to go with it. Woefully unoriginal as it might be.

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    4 New Stories for January 11, 2006

Title: Final Battles
    Author: CT-13438
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: The story of those who witnessed the gore
    Notes: The first final battle that is gonna be put in is the Battle of Malachor V.

Title: In a world full of nothing
    Author: DarthBreezy
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: A companion piece to my buddy, Golden_Jedi's
    What Have I Gotten Me Into? (H/L&Co, RotJ), chapter 16, it's a "missing scene' from that fic, Note: it can stand alone.

For those not Familiar with Goldie's story, this takes place right after the Battle of Endor on the Forest moon, and features my OC, Aube Canaille.

Note- this is the "Cut for TF.N" version, and yes, there is a PM version... just ask!

Without further.....

Title: The Power of a Credit
    Author: Vivid_scripts
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: This was originally to be a submission for one of the Seedy Side Underworld Challenges, months ago... It's a prequel of sorts to "Data Retrieval" in my signature. Told in the same style.

Title: Underground Secrets
    Author: Star_Angel
    Timeframe: 13 years post RotS and ANH.
    Characters: Mara and Padmé. With Sidious and Vader.
    Genre: Vignette, angst, AU.
    Keywords:
    Summary: Under the Imperial Palace there is many secrets to be found.
    Notes: Just something that hit me a while ago but I?m still not sure if it turned out the way I wanted it to, well, it will have to do.
    It took me a few days to come up with a good title but I hope that this one works.

I hope that you?ll like it and please let me know what you think.

13. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    New Stories for January 12, 2006

Title: A Devil Who Despairs
    Author: Luton_Plunder
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Response to the January 2007 "Essential Guide to OC's" challenge. The challenge was to base the entry around the quote "Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods". Hopefully this one is a bit of an unusual take on it. Feel free to post any response, negative or positive!

Title: Even Stars
    Timeframe: Pre-ANH
    Characters: Vader
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Rewriting Destinies
    Author: Josh-Halcyon
    Characters: Vader/Luke
    Genre: Missing scene/one-shot
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: After a dismal attempt last year to do a WIP, I thought I'd start small and work up from there. All comments welcome!

PS: I own nothing that belongs to GL.

Title: Star Wars vs. Alien vs. Predator vs. Halo
    Author: Cookie-Cruzader
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Welcome to the Star Wars vs. Alien vs. Predator vs, Halo story. My name is the infamous Cookie Cruzader who is a fan of almost everything including Star Wars! And of course the Canucks! But nevermind that. Let's get started.

Once upon a galaxy...

Title: Torn Between Love and Duty
    Author: Farra_Sti
    Timeframe: AOTC through to Revenge of the Sith
    Characters: Farra Sti (POV) Anakin Skywalker
    Genre: Romance
    Keywords:
    Summary: Farra keeps a journal about her growing feelings for Padawan Skywalker which eventually turn into romance despite romance being forbidden by the Jedi.
    Notes:

Title: The Unknown Future
    Author: SKYWALKER024
    Timeframe: Shifting between TPM and ROTJ
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Han Solo, Leia Organa and many more.
    Genre: AU, Time-travel
    Keywords:
    Summary: What if something different happened at the battle of endor?
    Notes:

14. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Hello, this is Golden_Jedi covering for DarthIshtar... :) So, without further ado...

New Stories for January13th, 2007

Title: Heart of a King
    Author: Vivid_Scripts
    Timeframe: TPM. We start off the day that Anakin and Padmé met in Watto's shop
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala, Watto, various Original Characters, some cameos by Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Darth Maul
    Genre: Drama, Intrigue, Philosophy, Romance, AU
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: In this AU, Anakin is 4 years older than he is in the Cannon (making him 13). Padmé is still 14.
    And yes, this is a re-write of a story I've already done. Sometimes I feel like all I can do is rewrite. The day I come up with a new original idea... Those that have read the original of this... (don't even say the original title!) I wrote that when I... sucked. I had no feet as a writer. Thats the main reason why I felt like I had to come back and do it right.

Title: Star Wars Episode 1, my edit
    Author: typhoon5ht
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

15. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    New stories for January 14th, 2007

Title: Encephalopathy
    Author: bobill
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Luke, Leia, Padme, Anakin, the usual crew
    Genre: AU
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: No two adjacent scenes in this fic take place in the same time period. Enjoy the confusion.

Title: Lord Vader, Rise
    Author: darth_treyvah
    Timeframe: ROTS (AU)
    Primary Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader
    Secondary Characters: Emperor Palpatine, Mace Windu, Jedi
    Genre: Angst, revenge, action!
    Keywords:
    Summary: Finally, after one final mistake in a chain of even greater mistakes, Death incarnate comes to th Jedi Order -- through one of its own.
    Notes:

Title: Without You
    Author: Lady_Jade
    Timeframe: post AotC
    Characters: A/P
    Genre: mush/romance
    Keywords:
    Summary: A songfic about Anakin and Padme set in between AotC and RotS. Padme is out with Sola, missing Anakin, when she gets a very pleasant surprise....
    Notes:

16. Golden_Jedi

Jun 10, 2005
    New stories for January 15th, 2007

Title: Ceremony of Passing
    Author: rocketscientist
    Timeframe: the funeral of Padmé Naberrie
    Characters: Captain Typho, others ;-)
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: No Choice
    Characters: Vader, Padmé
    Timeframe: Three years post ROTS
    Summary: An AU
    Notes: Thank you to Gina, once again

Title: The Light Is My Friend
    Author: LuminaraFan4Evr
    Characters: Luminara, Obi-Wan, Anakin, maybe others
    Disclaimer: Just in case anybody wondered or was confused, I am not George Lucas and therefore do not own Star Wars or any of its related themes, logos, or characters. The planet Thurg does not actually exist in the Star Wars universe since I made it up.
    Summary: Luminara, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Barriss are assigned a mission to the dreaded world of Thurg. But before they can even leave =, things begin to go wrong...

Title: In the day of Jack Bauer.... something weird happened....
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: Star Wars/Halo/24 crossover.
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Who Am I?
    Author: amidalachick
    Timeframe: 8 years after RotS
    Characters: Leia, Bail, mentions of Breha
    Genre: Eh...a bit of angst and mush
    Summary: Leia and Bail have a chat
    Notes: Short vignette written for the Naberrie Household Vignette Challenge Thread.
    Disclaimer: George Lucas owns Star Wars and makes all the money. Not me.

Title: Night Visions
    Author: WyoJedi
    Timeframe: ESB
    Characters: Luke Skywalker
    Genre: Drama/romance
    Author's Note: This is in response to the Over 30 thread January Challenge. Missing moments challenge. Write a missing moment from ESB while Luke is on Dagobah. It can have any (or all) of the three characters (Luke, Yoda and Artoo) in the scene. This is also in answer to the request by Jade_eyes on the 30+ thread. Enjoy!
    Disclaimer: Thanks to George Lucas for creating a world I can lose myself in. Also, I do not claim ownership of anything within the official Star Wars universe.

17. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Many thanks to Golden_Jedi for her help this weekend in giving me a short break.

4 New Stories for January 16, 2007

Title: Adventures in Another Galaxy: The Lost Jedi
    Author: Karachi_Kenja
    Timeframe: The second year of the Clone Wars
    Characters: mostly Obi-Wan, Anakin, various Jedi, myself
    Genre:
    Summary: Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi finds himself in an unfamiliar world where no-one seems to understand him-until he meets someone who does. Author's Note: I think this will be the first in a series of fairly short stories. The idea came as a rabid plot bunny that bit me as I was walking home from school and has annoyed me ever since.

Title: Blue Moon
    Author: DarthIshtar
    Timeframe: ESB
    Characters: Liara, Pali, Tsihra, Jhaus, Vader and a bunch of stormtroopers
    Genre: Humor/AU
    Summary: Blue Squadron?s Three Flight is ordered to create a diversion to buy the Alliance more time to get off Hoth. They?re just not really intending to do it in a traditional way.
    Author's Note: This plot bunny was graciously and heartlessly flung at me by DarthBreezy and I appreciate her amusing genius for that. All the characters are from ?Reporting Live? by myself.

Title: The Stairway of Death
    Author: AnakinsFavorite
    Timeframe: Post-ROTS
    Characters: Prisoner 08526 (a woman formerly known as Padmé Amidala) and Darth Vader
    Genre:
    Summary: I was feeling rather morbid around two o?clock in the morning. This vignette was inspired by a friend who was doing a report over a Nazi concentration camp by the name of Mauthausen-Gusen. This is the story of how Padmé struggled through the ultimate torture at the hands of her own estranged husband- the Stairway of Death.
    Author's Note: I don't own SW- George Lucas does.

~?We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.? ~ Viktor Frankl, Man?s Search For Meaning

Title: What Words Could Never Say
    Author: TRADMIC
    Timeframe: Just after ROTS
    Characters: Qui Gon (ghostie) and Obi-Wan
    Summary:
    Genre:
    Author's Note:

18. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    4 New Stories for January 17, 2007

Title: Both Sides of Revenge
    Author: NerdWOMAN
    Timeframe: Around ANH
    Characters: OC=Taldara
    Genre: Romance/Adventure
    Summary: Vigilante chick
    Author's Note: This is my first Star Wars Fiction, Hope you like it, I love writing it:)

Title: Chronicles of Rose: Life in My Shell
    Author: Bmwgurl17
    Timeframe: 15yrs after ROTS
    Characters: OC, Original, Some X-men and possibly others
    Genre:
    Summary: Yeah, life is pretty ordinary when you live in a galaxy where Jedi and Mutants rage underground wars and society threatens to segregate all things Muntant from Jedi and vice versa while small groups of freedom fighters dare to join the two forces. All the while, young Jedi, Rose Iimage, deals with going to school, growing up and becoming herself in the eye of the storm.
    Author's Note:

Title: Don?t Wait For Me
    Author: Brentusofgath
    Timeframe: ROTS through ROTJ
    Characters: Anakin/Vader, Padme, Obi, Luke
    Genre:
    Summary:
    Author's Note: I guarantee 99.9% of you won't have any idea that this is even a song. Some of you might know of the 60s band the Monkees, but I'm sure none of you have ever heard this song, even though it was on the Monkees 7th record.

Title: When I Was Still Me
    Author: MsLanna
    Timeframe: shortly after ANH
    Characters: Lorna Kees, Kestrel Ardens, other OCS a little Boba Fett at the end
    Genre:
    Summary: The events leading up to "I'Boba" a little romance, a little action some angst (ifI manage)
    Author's Note:

Dengas? Think: [image=http://www.47d.org/~seven/pics/critters/degu-nut.jpg]

19. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    6 New Stories for January 18, 2007

Title: Awaiting the Light of the Dawn
    Author: Aelan_Greenleaf
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Obi-wan, Beru
    Genre:
    Summary:
    Author's Note: After a long absence, I have returned, if only for a little while. This is set post-RotS, well into Obi-Wan's exile on Tatooine.

Title: Fear Unknown
    Author: Darthishtar
    Timeframe: ANH
    Characters: Bail, Breha
    Genre: Angst
    Summary: How Leia?s parents reacted to the news of Leia?s capture.
    Author's Note: For the CT rewrite contest.

Title: Half Life and Star Wars crossover
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Summary:
    Author's Note: m writing a Half Life crossover

I'm just having fun writing random crossovers like this.

Just so you know

Title: Perspectives
    Author: BrentusofGath
    Timeframe: Oh, let?s say ANH
    Characters: All Palps, baby, but references to Bail and Mothma
    Genre:
    Summary:
    Author's Note: Just a little ditty my anti-establishment, angsty brain cooked up. May get added onto in the future as the muse permits.

Title: A Series of Deceptions
    Author: General_Kenobi_66
    Timeframe: AOTC
    Characters: Obi, Ani, Padme, Corde, Sabe, Mace, Yoda, Sidious, Dooku... Ring any Bells?
    Genre: Drama, Angst, Action; Short Story
    Summary: Padme is killed in the explosion on the Coruscant landing pad, and her final wish is that they will keep her death a secret.
    Author's Note: Note 1: This is adopeted from Lazykbys' plot bunny section in the Plot Bunny Hutch:

Bunny 11: AotC AU: Padmé is caught in the explosion with Cordé. Despite immediate medical treatment, only Cordé survives. Padmé's last request is that her death be kept a secret.

I hope that I've done it justice

20. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    1 New Story for January 19, 2007

Title: Second Chances
    Author: Darth_semians
    Timeframe:
    Characters: The Skywalker quartet, Obi-won Kenobi, Palpatine, OC's and more
    Genre: Drama, Angst, Time-travel, and little Action
    Summary: A dream sets off an adventure that will ultimately change the Galaxy.
    Author's Note: I know that this is The Saga forum. But we will only exist in the month after ROTJ for four chapters.

21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    3 New Stories for January 20, 2007

Title: Cause and Effect
    Author: lazykbys
    Timeframe: 70 BBY ~ 18 BBY (Before the Battle of Yavin)
    Genre: history, exposition
    Summary: A brief account of the events leading to the Imperial policy of Wookiee enslavement.
    Author's Note: This was written for the GWG First Kill challenge. The required word list (lackadaisical, petulant, a mention of nerf brains and a broken window) has been willfully ignored.

As always, I would appreciate all comments and criticisms (but PM all concrit, please ).

- lazy

Title: Dreams Pass in Time
    Author: MysteriousRaven13
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Siri, Padme, and brief appearances by others
    Genre: Drama, Angst
    Summary: What if what we sought to prevent from happening, actually came to pass? Who is to blame? Yourself? or a much higher power? Could? would it cause you to forsake all that you know and believe as well as succumb to the temptation of the dark side?
    Author's Note: This story came from a plot bunny that I adopted from Hananiah, where instead of Anakin having visions of Padme dying they were of his former master. You can read that particular plot bunny here: http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=8535413&brd=10304&start=21088881.

And I would like to thank my padawan sis, Jaina_Solo_15, for her beta-ing skills on this story.

Sentences that are in this particular color (and bold) means that it is directly from the book, Revenge of the Sith .

Title: What the Heart Hides
    Author: Valairy_Scot
    Timeframe: Clone Wars
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Siri Tachi
    Genre: Drama, some romance, some humor
    Summary: One who loves Obi-Wan but can only remain a friend, a padawan who loves his master: both mourn the death of Obi-Wan Kenobi on Jabiim.
    Author's Note: A post in Resource (quite) some time back wondered how Siri would have reacted to news of Obi-Wan?s ?death? on Jabiim. That post inspired this, but like most of my stories, this has slightly outgrown the Siriwan aspect into a full blown short story of a few chapters. I have taken a number of liberties with the story as published in Clone Wars Volume 3 & 5. Usual disclaimers apply as to characters and situations.

22. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    1 New Stories for January 21, 2007

Title: Empty Hearts Don?t Bleed
    Author: Sith-Lord-Gunray
    Timeframe: Between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope
    Characters: Tarkin
    Genre: Drama, Romance, comedy
    Summary: Tarkin undergoes a mid life crisis and reinvents himself in the entertainment business.
    Author's Note: If you want pm updates, just let me know. Also credit goes to George Lucas for all elements pertaining to Star Wars such as characters, names, and places.

23. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    4 New Stories for January 22, 2007

Title: Choosing a Path to Follow
    Author: DarthSilious
    Timeframe: AOTC onward
    Characters: A/P, Obi, Mace, Yoda
    Genre: Dark AU starting around the time of AotC
    Summary: Starting around the time of Attack of the Clones, some events that happen in AotC will happen as per the film but there'll be some subtle changes too. There'll also be a confession made by one of the main characters that has a dramatic effect on how events post-AotC will unfold.

Note: This is my first attempt at writing anything, let alone a SW fanfic, in years but a plot bunny has been gnawing at me for a few weeks now and just won't let alone. So please be gentle in your comments!!!

This isn't the first scene in my story should I actually get down to writing it but is the catalyst scene - with the 2 scenes that will, hopefully, follow it for the potential saga going seriously AU. So let me know what you think and if people think it's worth my carrying on I'll get to work on it!
    Author's Note:

Title: Fire/Ice
    Author: Vivid_Scripts
    Timeframe: Somewhere Intertrilogy
    Characters: Two OCs, A female Jedi(Her) and a male Sith(Him)
    Genre:
    Summary: A small group of rebels have gathered together in a town on a world in the outer rim. Little do they know that the Sith predator, the most powerful of the Emperor's Hands, has been tracking them and now watches them from high orbit aboard the stealth cruiser Restraint. As the cruiser prepares to bombard the surface and annihilate town and the rebels, a lone Jedi Sentinel infiltrates the stealth cruiser and enters the bridge to confront the Predator. Sith and Jedi prepare to clash... but are they who they really think they are?
    Author's Note: This is somewhat of a companion piece to another 1 post I did about two years ago, called Love/Hate. Both feature an unnamed Female Jedi and an unnamed Male Sith fighting each other... but they aren't really related. I suppose you could think of Fire/Ice as being the "AU" to Love/Hate. lol

A/N 2: This story is told from two first person perspectives. Her and Him. Perspective changes rather quickly, so be aware of the colors!

Title: His Brother?s Words
    Author: Raptor517
    Timeframe: Clone Wars
    Characters:
    Genre: vignette
    Summary: Brother missing?what would you do?
    Author's Note: I came up with this last night, had to write it all down and post it. Sorry for any errors. Usual disclaimer--Star Wars belongs to George.

Title: A Slight Disruption
    Author: Aiel
    Timeframe:
    Characters: A/P, Han, Luke, Leia, PT and OT characters
    Genre:
    Summary: Set during Episode III, but becoming an AU when a small twist is added to the story...but don't go calling him small to his face!

Nine-year-old Han Solo is under the enslavement of a con-artist thief, who uses him and other children to steal and pick-pockets, but when they arrive on the centre planet of the Republic, Coruscant, Han uses the opportunity to run away.

Suddenly finding himself being pursued by the Coruscanti police, Han escapes into the apartment buildings of the Senators and while climbing out of a window falls onto the balcony of Senator Padme Amidala. Needless to say, against Anakin Skywalker's disapproving of course, the very pregnant Padme becomes attached to the orphan boy who so desperately needs a loving family and home.

But will the new responsibility of Han, in conjunction upcoming birth of his child, help Anakin to see the path to save someone is not always the quick and easy way, but the path that we know is hard, long, but

24. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    4 New Stories for January 23, 2007

Title: Canvas of Secrets
    Author: AnakinsFavorite
    Timeframe: Post ROTS
    Characters: Padmé, Palo, their OC daughter, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Bail Organa, and many, many others.
    Genre: Angst, Romance
    Summary: What if Padmé never married Anakin, had the twins, or became a Senator? What if she married her childhood sweetheart, Palo, and settled down to have a family? Although this changed the course of her future, it did not hinder the Empire. For reasons unexplained, the small family finds a malicious Sith Lord following their steps- but what are his intentions? Does it have to do with Palo's affiliation with the Alliance or deeper, hidden reasons? Will they survive or be torn apart by secrets and inner yearnings?
    Author's Note: This is a Palo-Padmé ?shipper. Yes, Vader will play a major role in this story, but shall not lead to any actual romance. This is my way of saying, ?Yes! I can write a nice Palo, and I intend to prove it!?

Title: Darth Sidious Throws a Party
    Author: Poe28
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Summary:
    Author's Note:
    Title: To Fulfill a Destiny
    Author: Jedi_Xen
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Summary:
    Author's Note: I worked on this timeline some time ago, but abandoned it! Well I got intrested again, and reworked it. I hope you enjoy it, for the first time I actually completed a fan fiction

Here it is

Title: Moments
    Timeframe: Post ROTS
    Characters: Vader/Anakin, Padmé
    Genre:
    Summary: We can never put the past to rest.
    Author's Note: I?ve had this partially finished vignette sitting in my computer for more than a year. I decided to dust it off and finish it. At last. My apologies in advance.

?We do not remember days; we remember moments.? - Cesare Pavese

Title: Turok/Star Wars Crossover
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Summary:
    Author's Note: Remember the old FPS game Turok? I'm a huge fan of Turok and Satr Wars and decided to write a crossover for it. Before I write my story, I need some ideas about how a Turok/Star Wars crossover should be, like exe, "Include the Cerebral Bore, IT'S THE BEST WEAPON!!!!" And I simply will. And Please PM me ideas, I LOVE ideas.

Star Pwner

25. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    3 New Stories for January 24, 2007

Title: The Attack of the Smileys
    Author: Vivid_scripts
    Timeframe: JQ
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Mace, Master Enga, Master Aaqu and Master Kaagi Adin
    Genre: One-post
    Summary: Obi and Mace continuing their Smileys war.
    Author's Note: got this idea from an exercise with our firedept. Other fics about the Smileys are on the before the saga board and they will appear again in my fic "Plan B."

Title: Those Everyday Moments
    Author: Alley_Skywalker
    Timeframe: CW
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, OC
    Genre:
    Summary: One of those everyday moments in the lives of Anakin and Obi-Wan.
    Author's Note: Writen as a responce to the latest chellenge in the Awesome Challenge Center.

Title: You Might Be a Sith If...
    Author: Lea_el
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Summary: If Foxworthy was a Sith he might write.
    Author's Note: I am neither Foxworthy nor Lucas. I just cross-wired them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.