main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX January SA Fan Force Meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Mistress, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    It's a New Year, and I hope everyone has had a good start to 2008!
    Our first SA Fan Force Meeting of 2008 will be at 5:30pm on January 26th at Atomic Comics.
    Hopefully, this new year will bring us all together with lots of fun activities and gatherings.
    This is a good time to bring in ideas for new activities, changes to old ones, and lots of suggestions for ways to help us grow.

See you at Atomic Comics on Jan. 26th!
    Lisa

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I will be there, hopefully with a brand new car. Yeah, the one you saw at the holiday party is not mine anymore. Never was really. If not, I will be rolling in the old Hooptege. :)

3. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    We will be happy to see you, no matter how you get there. :)

4. TDHArtist

TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis star 4 VIP

Dec 31, 2000
    sadly, I will be attending the Phoenix Comic Con on the 26th. So I won't be able to make it. :(

5. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hola Peoples, sorry I missed out on some activities, on the road to recovery from Pneumonia but I plan on being at this meeting, I have some news to share with yall.

Upcoming events such as All-con 2008 in Dallas and some news about the next ACS Halloween party :)

Take Care

- John

6. Darkrider62

Darkrider62 Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2007
    I might be late, I have to work that day. Oh, Alex...how much do I owe you for the gun?

7. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Not to worry..I didn't do it for money.....

8. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Awwwww, Prancer...you softy.

Hey guys, I might be rolling in a new car by then too. Again. Long story, I'll fill you all in at the meeting.

9. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hola Peoples, I wasn't able to attend this weekend, it was our CO's Birthday and the Star Garrison had a Photo shoot to do with Ernest Cline, the writer for Fanboys for Wired Magazine. It was an awesome weekend, but I will be getting some info over to Brent or Lisa in the next few days about All-con and the ACS Party.

Take Care

- J

10. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Sorry I totally missed the meeting....I will get that blaster there, not too worry...

11. Darkrider62

Darkrider62 Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2007
    That's okay Prancer. I have another question. Just got my kit in for the RFT helmet and I need to borrow a dremel. Does anyone have one I can borrow for a while?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.