Omaha, NE january

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by wundermutt, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wundermutt Jedi Knight

star 1
    ok, happy freakin new year.

we having a january meeting?
  2. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Well now that you mention it, it's supposed to be this Sunday. I'm sure most people forgot it during the course of the holidays. So its up to you all if you want to have one or not.
  3. sith_itch Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, we should meet. Same bat time?
  4. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
  5. wundermutt Jedi Knight

star 1
    and are we doing a gift exchange?
  6. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
  7. wundermutt Jedi Knight

star 1
    ok, so it was a shameless ploy to get more gifts, you found me out.
  8. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    So what did I miss the other night? Anything good or just the usual "Pick on Sarah" night?

Mark- Since I have a PS2 now, does that mean I'm cool since I now have "armor" instead of just a "costume"?

In case anyone was curious (or not) as to why I haven't been on line much recently is because Juno, my ISP, sucks. I'm working on bringing my presence back to those who have missed me.
  9. sarahpie Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know you'll be crushed Craig, but no more "Pick on Sarah" nights since I work Sundays 3-11:30 now.

My boyfriend's roomate got an X-Box for Christmas, so as soon as I'm not broke anymore I'm getting Knights of the Old Republic. Mmmmmm.
  10. TK750 Jedi Knight

star 1
    You know, Sarah. In the United States it's customary for the client (also known as a john) to pay you. Not the other way around. Once you get out of the old Canadian ways you should be able to keep some of your money. =P
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.