main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Janurary Fan Force Meeting Info

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    Ok, the meeting is going to be on Saturday, Jan. 10, like it says at the top of the boards. We're going to have it at Laser Quest, at 31st and Sheriden. We will play laser tag from 9:00pm to 10:00pm, and will have the meeting afterwards. It costs $12 to play, but that includes 2 games of laser tag and a party room. I'm not sure if you have to pay if you're not planning on paying or not, I'm sure Heath can tell you when he books the room. The reason we're waiting so late is becaue no one can be schedualed after us, so we can keep the room as long as we need, well, til they close at 12:00pm.

2. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    You don't have to play if you don't want. It only costs if you want to play. We have to have a minimum of 6 people play which shouldn't be a problem. If you pay and play, you also get a coupon for Buy 1 Game and Get a Second Game free to be used some other time.

So it's a good deal if you like LaserTag!

3. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Sounds like an awesome plan to me! Count me in!

4. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    Okay so the room at Laser Quest is booked. Here is the deal. The first game is at 9:00P and the second we play will be at 9:40P. Anyone who wants to play must be there by 8:40P so if you want to play please show up by 8:30P. We have the room at 10:00P. Any questions fell free to ask.

Heath

5. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
  6. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    No questions here. Kudos to who ever thought of this.

Clayton and I will both be there.

7. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    LOL I mean feel free to ask. Are you okay Mike? Did you hurt yourself when you fell? :D

8. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    I fall down on go Boom.

9. breeland

breeland Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2002
    Just to let everyone know, Alex and I will not be able to attend the meeting this weekend. I will be in Norman assisting my family due to my fathers motorcycle accident this last Friday. He was T-boned by a lady that ran a stop sign in Oklahoma City. He is doing well now and is out of intensive care after having his leg broken in four places, four broken ribs, one of which punctured his lung and caused it to partailly collapse. Please give Gary a good Birthday Celebration celebration while at Laser Quest. It is one of his favorite things to do and I know he will enjoy it very much.

Thanks,
    Bree and Alex :)

10. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    Amanda and I will have you and your father in our thoughts. We hope he has a speedy recovery.

Heath and Amanda

11. nashrandar

nashrandar Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2003
    I plan to be at the meeting.

12. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    Bree,

Best wishes to a speedy recovery for your father. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

The Browns

13. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Bree, I am so sorry to hear that about your dad. I remember you telling me he was coming down to see you. He is in our prayers!

I have not decided about Laser Quest yet. I like playing in all, but I would feel bad knowing Mike can't be there having fun as well. So I may just come to the meeting.

14. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    Bree, I'm really sorry to hear that, we'll keep your dad in our thoughts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.