main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Japan Rocks

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MasterBarkeep3633, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterBarkeep3633

MasterBarkeep3633 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 9, 2004
    Figured I could get in a post if no one minded.... ok.... Job ROCK ! Teaching little kids English. Basic stuff ("How are you ?" "I'm .....") Most find my arms interesting due to my freckles. The other teachers are awsome too, Saterday two other teachers and I went to climb a 2445 meter mountain (7500 feet). My legs are STILL hurting from that one, but man was it fun ! The company I'm with gave me my own car, fridge, stove, and washing machine. Very cool. My apartment is actually larger then the one I had back in the States (Even have a guest room incase someone wants to visit !). And the I am now apart of the Japanese Garrison, welcomed with open arms and a visit to "The Cantina". All and all... I love it here. Only thing I miss would be you guys and the food ! (Can't get a decent burger here in Imaichi, have to go to Tokyo for that, and no refried beans, mac & cheese, OR RED VINES !!!)
    So..... how are you ?

2. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Sounds like you're having a great time! Glad to hear :)

3. MasterBarkeep3633

May 9, 2004
    A very great time.... hope some of out can come out and enjoy the good times !
    JERMS !!!!

4. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    wow - you want us to send you some mexican food seasonings for your students to try?

5. MasterBarkeep3633

May 9, 2004
    I'm worried about what they's sprinkle it on if they did get some.... lol ! Hell, I'd settle for teaching them how to make flour tortiallas ! Any one know the recipe for that ?
    JERMS !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.