main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Japanese exclusive SW items

Discussion in 'Archive: Japan' started by kampilan, Aug 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Hello. *mushi mushi*Not Japanese nor am I living in Japan but I used to live on Guam(a US territory) where hundreds of visting Japanese tourists come every year. Always loved manga and anime since 1977 but never learned to read or speak the language. I love sushi and yakisoba and Black Assaam Tea so I'm not too ignorant of the culture.

Anyways, I am aware of those exclusive Koto and Marmit kits as well as the cool Kubricks and other miniatures. I just found out about some exclusive SW Saga packaging available only in Japan when some of the C2 Ventures SW celebs come over to do some signings. Wondering if anyone attended any of these signings and took photos. I'm a big Aayla Secura fan and seen the Amy Allen photo stickers on the blister windows. Don't know the name of the place or store the signings took place but anybody know if there any more available or how I can contact the store(s)? *domu*
    Hope somebody can help me out before I ask C2 themselves

edit: [image=http://www.ne.jp/asahi/anakin/starwars/images_sign/aaylasecura05.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.