main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Japor -- Complete: Thanks for the Noms! Taking suggestions for excerpts.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kidan, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Are you rolling your eyes at me?! [face_shame_on_you][face_not_talking]

I still want that refund!

Republic credits are no good here!
    I will only accept wapiupis...

Hand them over or this Toydarian dies!

2. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    Kissa
    The last chapter was cool.
    Thanks!

I like how easy Jysella and Ben get along. The tickling / innocent finger in ear was good.
    Again, Thanks! and I like the ease of their relationship as well...

[:D] Very nice.
    :D

Jedi_Rike
    Ah great, there goes Kyle. Corran and Kyle dead, you are just picking my favorite Jedi and killing them off. I was hoping that if I said nothing about Kyle, you'd forget about him, but oh well. I just hope that Jan was off planet when this happened.
    Sorry, but I didn't forget Kyle....as for Jan, since I don't even remember a peep out of her during DN3, who knows...

Anyway, dead Kyle aside, great post. Loved the interaction between the two newly-in-love Teen Jedi.
    Thanks!

Keep `em coming.
    It will be up in just a few!

DARTH_MU
    Are you rolling your eyes at me?! [face_shame_on_you][face_not_talking]
    Yes. :D

I still want that refund!

Republic credits are no good here!
    I will only accept wapiupis...

Hand them over or this Toydarian dies!

uhm...to threaten, you need to find someone that matters *absently shots toydarian*

[color=darkblue]New post up in a few minutes[/color]

3. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Chapter 22

As we ran at the dark one, it just stood there in a defensive posture. Standing, waiting, ready.

We waded in and attacked. I swung my blade in a right to left fashion, but the dark one was quicker. Its blade deftly got in underneath mine and pushed mine up and away. It then twisted the blade and made a stab for my heart.

Jysella's blade shot in and deflected it away as I tried to dance out of range. With the grace of a sandpanther, she twisted from the parry and attacked. She was constantly moving, never staying still for more than a moment, never dropping her guard.

I really did enjoy watching her move. I just wished that we weren't fighting for our lives so I could enjoy it more.

A quick Force pulse and Jysella was across the clearing. I came in with a fast thrust, which was easily parried, but I followed through with a kick to the dark one's knee. It jumped up and over my head, and I swung my blade that way, intercepting the one that was coming down at my head as the dark one landed.

The dark one and I started circling one another, sabers pointed directly at each other. Then I stopped. I could feel the dark one's confusion and I just smiled. I drew the Force to me and jumped up just as Jysella's blade shot through where I had just been standing.

Caught off guard, the dark one was to slow to evade entirely, and Jysella scored a strike across the dark one's chest.

I swung my saber in a wide arc, in an attempt to get him off balance so Jysella could hit with a swift surgical strike.

Unfortunately, it did not work that well. The dark one blocked my blade as I expected, but quickly Force pushed me flipping me over and parried Jyeslla's blow.

The dark one jumped as I started to stand, and crashed onto my back, driving my face into the dirt.

It stood there, standing on my back, fighting against Jysella.

My instincts were still screaming at me that I should protect her, my anger and hate spiraling once more out of control. I reached out with the Force and plucked the dark one of my back, and swung it against one of the large rocks in the area.

As I stood up once more, Jysella rushed past me, swinging her blade.

The dark one was a blur of motion, I saw a flash and Jysella's blade knocked wide, leaving her open.

I saw the dark one's blade extend out of Jysella's back, and her pain flooded the Force. I felt myself start to cry, and could hear the echoes of my scream.

I felt her pain.

I stood there, in front of a large rock, which at some point had been adorned with the Japor icon, my chest heaving as I cried. I called my saber back to my hand, and with a snap-hiss I ignited it.

I felt my hate.

All those who died, flashed through my mind. Everyone from Valin to Master Katarn. The lose of life. The pain. The confusion. I wanted it all to end. I wanted the power to end it.

I felt her fear.

I started moving towards the dark one. Slowly. Mechanically. My fear for Jysella's life a cold lump in my stomach. Absently, I wondered just how much giving into my rage would change me.

I felt my rage.

A sickening knot joined my fear for Jysella as realization sunk in. Lowbacca and Tesar were not the dark ones. Either Jysella and I, or all four of us were tricked, or just did not understand what was happening. That dark voice in my head said "If this is the dark one, then you murdered Tesar, and you made Jysella murder Lowbacca."

The Dark Side beckoned.

I heard Anakin's voice as he said "If you fall, so do the Jedi." In my mind's eye I could see Jysella as she clung to me and said "Please stay." I saw the dark one's blade as it stuck out of her lower back.

I gave in.

I ran at the dark one and attacked my blade a blur. The power of my hate gave me strength. I swung, and the dark one dodged, I flicked out my hand and the dark one was propelled against the rock again.

I swung my blade in an overhand attacked, and the dark one rolled away just as my blade carved into the rock. The dark one kicked up catching me in the stomach.

I doubled over, try

4. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    :eek:

:mad:

:_|

Ok, now for the words! :p

WOW! Awesome chapter, Han! =D=

I really did enjoy watching her move. I just wished that we weren't fighting for our lives so I could enjoy it more.
    That does tend to put a damper on things! I think he enjoys everything about her... because he loves her! (My own personal theory, of course! :) )

Then I stopped. I could feel the dark one's confusion and I just smiled. I drew the Force to me and jumped up just as Jysella's blade shot through where I had just been standing.
    Now that was just cool!

I saw the dark one's blade extend out of Jysella's back, and her pain flooded the Force. I felt myself start to cry, and could hear the echoes of my scream.
    :eek::_| No, no, no... this can't be happening! :( *crosses fingers that she will be ok*

I felt her pain.
    I stood there, in front of a large rock, which at some point had been adorned with the Japor icon, my chest heaving as I cried. I called my saber back to my hand, and with a snap-hiss I ignited it.
    I felt my hate.
    All those who died, flashed through my mind. Everyone from Valin to Master Katarn. The lose of life. The pain. The confusion. I wanted it all to end. I wanted the power to end it.
    I felt her fear....

I loved the way you wrote this section with the I felts, etc.... it really added to the moment! I really liked how you could see their bond by alternating between him feeling something in him and something in her! It was just a really cool section!

I gave in.
    [face_worried] :(

I released my hate and my anger, I let go of my fear.
    Whew! I was really, really worried that time! (Not that I wasn't worried before when he was like this, but this made me more nervous because of his bond with Jys.)

The next time Jysella, as the avatar for the Living Force, stopped in front of me; I stepped forward, grabbed her saber hilt, and closed my eyes
    YAY! This makes me happy! I feel like that was the right choice... the whole Unifying Force thing makes me wary, and the other choices, well.... yeah.

It was a corruption of a Fallanassi technique at hiding in the Current. Suddenly so many things made sense.
    :eek: :oops: I don't know why that didn't occur to me... now who feels stupid! *raises hand*

There before me was my dead Master, whole and alive.
    :mad: Grrr... I really don't like Jacen! Unless of course that really isn't him and this is another layer of the Fallanassi illusion. Of course if it isn't Jacen, there is only one other person that we know of that knows some of White Current... Luke. [face_worried]

I was stunned, and did something no Jedi, trainee or otherwise, should ever do, I dropped my guard in the presence of a Dark Jedi and just stared in shock.
    Droping your gaurd in any fight is a bad idea, but in a fight with a dark Jedi... you might as well impale yourself on your own lightsaber! :p

The blast of lightning he shot at me knocked me unconscious.
    Oh, Ben! And Jys! [face_worried] :(

There you go with the cliff hangers again!

I can't wait for more!!

First Post! :D [face_dancing]

5. Imperial-Hippy

Imperial-Hippy Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2006

HOLY FORCE WELIDING MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!

that was amazing! Jacen is one of the dark ones, so who is the other?

and is jys dead? NOOOOO!! kidan u r evil! but in a good way :p

that was a truelly amazing post, im glad he chose the living force though.

Well done, that was the best yet, and thats saying somthing becouse all of ur chapters are great.

6. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    It seems that Darth Jys is more powerful than even I imagined.
    I bow at the altar of the Force.
    screams at Jysella: "Take me as your apprentice!" j/k

7. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    *facepalm*

White Current illusions. I should have thought of that already...

(Anakin Solo Survival Theory #11)

Great update! :D

[More later!]

- The Imperial Ewok

8. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    Jacen, Jacen, you've fallen so far... [face_shame_on_you] Wait. Is it Jacen or Jaacen? [face_thinking] Perhaps a Jaacen tinkered with by the Yuuzhan Vong.

Either way, he might have created the illusion of there being two Dark Ones when there wasn't.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the story... even if Jacen is the bad guy. (And I'm wondering how Ben's feelings for Tahiri are involved with this. Jaciri dissolved and he got jealous? Perhaps this is a fact(or). But that wouldn't explain why he went after the Horns and most of the others that he killed. *looks for Lumiya* Well, I didn't find her, but I found a quarter underneath the cushion.)

Great chapter!

9. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Tahiri
    ":eek::mad::_|"
    [face_mischief]:D[face_laugh]

Ok, now for the words! :p

WOW! Awesome chapter, Han! =D=

Thanks!

That does tend to put a damper on things! I think he enjoys everything about her... because he loves her! (My own personal theory, of course! :) )
    You really think he lubs her

Now that was just cool!
    I can't lie, I stole it from the RoTS novel...

:eek::_| No, no, no... this can't be happening! :( *crosses fingers that she will be ok*
    Denying what happens does not mean it can't happen...:D

I loved the way you wrote this section with the I felts, etc.... it really added to the moment! I really liked how you could see their bond by alternating between him feeling something in him and something in her! It was just a really cool section!
    Thanks! I thought it worked nicely that way as well...

"[face_worried] :("
    :p:D

Whew! I was really, really worried that time! (Not that I wasn't worried before when he was like this, but this made me more nervous because of his bond with Jys.)
    hehe...it was a various close call....Ben almost did end up being a Dark!Ben here, but he just refused to stay that way..:mad:

YAY! This makes me happy! I feel like that was the right choice... the whole Unifying Force thing makes me wary, and the other choices, well.... yeah.
    Aye, I prefer the Living Force myself...or one of those other choices...:D

:eek: :oops: I don't know why that didn't occur to me... now who feels stupid! *raises hand*
    [face_laugh] You shouldn't feel stupid, I pointedly ensured the Fallanasi were rarely(if ever) mentioned so one would not be thinking about them while reading...

:mad: Grrr... I really don't like Jacen! Unless of course that really isn't him and this is another layer of the Fallanassi illusion. Of course if it isn't Jacen, there is only one other person that we know of that knows some of White Current... Luke. [face_worried]
    hmm...what's to say it's not just another illusion??

Droping your gaurd in any fight is a bad idea, but in a fight with a dark Jedi... you might as well impale yourself on your own lightsaber! :p
    True, true, but still, it must be a shock to see your dead mentor is alive and slaughtering folks.....

Oh, Ben! And Jys! [face_worried] :(
    :cool:

There you go with the cliff hangers again!
    :cool::D[face_laugh]

I can't wait for more!!
    Friday as usual!

First Post! :D [face_dancing]
    Congrats!

Imperial-Hippy

":eek: :eek: "
    :D:D

HOLY FORCE WELIDING MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!
    This had me laughing...

that was amazing! Jacen is one of the dark ones, so who is the other?
    The Dark Ones shall be revealed...

and is jys dead? NOOOOO!! kidan u r evil! but in a good way :p
    Did I say that? Jedi can survive lightsaber wounds...

that was a truelly amazing post, im glad he chose the living force though.
    Thanks! and I'm glad he chose the living force as well...

Well done, that was the best yet, and thats saying somthing becouse all of ur chapters are great.
    Thanks!

DARTH_MU
    It seems that Darth Jys is more powerful than even I imagined.
    I bow at the altar of the Force.
    screams at Jysella: "Take me as your apprentice!" j/k

LOL

Thrawn McEwok

*facepalm*
    White Current illusions. I should have thought of that already...

(Anaki

10. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    :eek: Jacen is horrible. (But I always knew that . . .):p

When Ben gave into the dark side I thought he'd stay bad. I'm really, really glad that he let go and chose the Living Force.

One thing that I still am preplexed about is why Jacen's inscribing the Japor symbol. Was it just to throw everyone off the trail? Or do I have to wait to find out?:confused:

Anyway, the fight scene was really good. Nice flow, good visuals.:D

More please? Wait you'll just say no.

[face_thinking] :oops: Kidan I need more posties now!:p

11. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Kissa
    :eek: Jacen is horrible. (But I always knew that . . .):p
    LOL aint he though?

When Ben gave into the dark side I thought he'd stay bad. I'm really, really glad that he let go and chose the Living Force.
    Well, I tried, I really tried to make him a bad guy, but he's too much like his daddy, he just wants to be a good guy...:rolleyes:

One thing that I still am preplexed about is why Jacen's inscribing the Japor symbol. Was it just to throw everyone off the trail? Or do I have to wait to find out?:confused:
    Well, since I didn't answer in the post, I guess you've gotta wait :D

Anyway, the fight scene was really good. Nice flow, good visuals.:D
    Thanks!

More please? Wait you'll just say no.
    No, I will be giving you more...

[face_thinking] :oops: Kidan I need more posties now!:p
    This is what i'm going to be saying no to, new post on Friday :D

12. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    Kidan: :eek: I surprised the Ewok?? :D

[face_blush] Yes, you did - nicely done... :)

Can't wait!

Really? :p

Now you're starting to repeat yourself..

It's a homage?

The slightly disturbing sexual inneundo involving three life-sized dolls of the Solo/Skywalker male children and Tahiri and Jysella....and the phrase *realistic lightsabre action feature*

Blow-up dolls tend not to have moving parts. Though I guess a Yuuzhan Vong shaper... [face_whistling] :p

maybe I should just put in a random emoticon...[face_pumpkin]

:eek: Wrong season! :p

Is there a difference?

FACPOV...? o_O

:confused:You expected me to actually answer them?? [face_laugh]

I expect you to try!

Well, either that or I could not come up with a realistic reply at the time...

And now?

Now THAT is one highly disturbing thought....

Dwell on it? :p

Doesn't work now, because Ysanne is so young in Evasive Action, though... [face_frustrated]

Haven't you been reading the other fic? That's sexy..

That's true... :D

Is that such a bad thing?

I'm... not sure... :p

Well, I just don't want you thinking that because we have the hilt, and are obscenly short of actual Jedi that have characters that all the fun is over...

:D Did I suggest that!? :eek:

I honestly can't remmeber now...

So I have to go back and check myself? [face_not_talking]

I like repeating myself...

o_O Really - you could have told me earlier! :p

As we ran at the dark one, it just stood there in a defensive posture. Standing, waiting, ready.

"None shall pass!"

:p He's definately descended from Anakin Skywalker! :p

The dark one jumped as I started to stand, and crashed onto my back, driving my face into the dirt.

A Master/Apprentice dynamic?

It stood there, standing on my back, fighting against Jysella.

[face_laugh]

As I stood up once more, Jysella rushed past me, swinging her blade.

The dark one was a blur of motion, I saw a flash and Jysella's blade knocked wide, leaving her open.

I like how he can't hear the scream itself - you really get the reader into his head, his anguish. And the series of movements that leads up to it is awesome! :D

I felt my hate.

I felt her fear.

I started moving towards the dark one. Slowly. Mechanically. My fear for Jysella's life a cold lump in my stomach. Absently, I wondered just how much giving into my rage would change me.

I felt my rage.

A sickening knot joined my fear for Jysella as realization sunk in. Lowbacca and Tesar were not the dark ones. Either Jysella and I, or all four of us were tricked, or just did not understand what was happening. That dark voice in my head said "If this is the dark one, then you murdered Tesar, and you made Jysella murder Lowbacca."

The Dark Side beckoned.

I heard Anakin's voice as he said "If you fall, so do the Jedi." In my mind's eye I could see Jysella as she clung to me and said "Please stay." I saw the dark one's blade as it stuck out of her lower back.

I gave in.

*Watches, Kenobi-like, with a quiet confidence*

13. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    [face_batting] Who was the one with the Jacen theory? [face_dancing]
    Now if only there was a better chance for Ben not getting something important hacked off while he's passed out I'd feel a whole lot better about the way things are looking right now! [face_worried]

=D=

14. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Thrawn McEwok
    [face_blush] Yes, you did - nicely done... :)
    [face_dancing][face_dancing]

Really? :p
    Of course, I'm a Reply Junkie..gotta have my next fix y'know...:p

It's a homage?
    heh

Blow-up dolls tend not to have moving parts. Though I guess a Yuuzhan Vong shaper... [face_whistling] :p
    But you're also forgetting that SW has HRDs, according to the SotE novelization, Guri was fully functional...

:eek: Wrong season! :p
    ]-}

I expect you to try!
    [face_clown]

And now?
    Havent thought about it, so I still can't come up with something...

Dwell on it? :p
    I think I'd rather not...thanks though..

Doesn't work now, because Ysanne is so young in Evasive Action, though... [face_frustrated]
    thank the Force for the small things...

I'm... not sure... :p
    :p

:D Did I suggest that!? :eek:
    Nope, you just thought the killings were over...

So I have to go back and check myself? [face_not_talking]
    It is a scary prospect aint it? [face_laugh]

o_O Really - you could have told me earlier! :p
    Well, I can't let ALL my secrets out at once...

"None shall pass!"
    :cool:

:p He's definately descended from Anakin Skywalker! :p
    lol

A Master/Apprentice dynamic?
    possible...plus the fact that I read the ROTS duel between Dooku, Anakin an Obi-Wan as inspiration for this fight kinda shows through in the dynamic between Jys an Ben as they fight the dark one....

"[face_laugh]"
    :)

":eek:"

I like how he can't hear the scream itself - you really get the reader into his head, his anguish. And the series of movements that leads up to it is awesome! :D
    Thanks! I actually went back an forth on him hearing it or not a couple times, and ultimately decided against it...

":eek:"

*Watches, Kenobi-like, with a quiet confidence*

*smiles* :)

[face_good_luck]

[face_thinking] *ls less sure of this* [face_thinking]
    why exactly?

Youch.

So, how different is Ben now from a moment earlier? o_O :p

Not much....though he starts to find his center easier as the rest of the story progresses, but that whole thing has to deal with the story I've got planned for after all this...if I can ever get the characters to behave enough for me to actually write it...[face_laugh]

Clever.

Very... yes, very Kenobi, even now...

I thought it clever as well... :D

</Tahiri>"Dummy...."
    [face_laugh]

Great update!
    Thanks!

TahiriSoloFan
    [face_batting] Who was the one with the Jacen theory? [face_dancing]
    [face_laugh] yes, yes...you were...

Now if only there was a better chance for Ben not getting something important hacked off while he's passed out I'd feel a whole lot better about the way things are looking right now! [face_worried]

"=D="
    Thanks!

15. Jedi_Rike

Jedi_Rike Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2006
    Its Yoda in a Jacen mask.

16. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Chapter 23

I came to and could not see Jacen anywhere. I felt the pain of the betrayal, and the pain that was still coming off of Jysella. I walked over to her, and picked her up and carried her to the med center.

I walked into the lobby, just as my strength gave out. I fell to my knees and cried, not really wanting to let Jysella go as the healers rushed to my side and tried to get her out of my arms.

We both got to spend some more time in bacta, two hours for me and six days for Jysella.

When I was decanted and moved to my room, my dad was already there waiting for me. I sighed as I sat up because I could feel the frustration and anger coming from him.

"What did you and Jysella think you were doing? Running off in the Skate without even asking permission? I thought we had talked about this. And look what happened to Jysella!"

"We were worried about Tahiri. Someone had to be, you didn't care about her. Besides what happened to Jysella happened here on Ossus!"

The glare my dad sent my way had caused Jedi Masters to stop talking. I of course, did not take the hint.

"But even that is irrelevant. Tahiri was right. Jacen did all of this. Jacen tortured Tahiri the way she said he did."

The glare turned even harder and icier as he said "Jacen is dead."

I could feel my outrage and anger, so I did a simple breathing exercise to bring both back under control.

I jumped out of bed, and yelled over my shoulder, "Fine, if he is dead, let's go look at his body."

I stomped off to the morgue, with my father following closely. As we drew closer to our destination my mother joined us as well. The more the merrier is what I foolishly thought.

Finally we arrived, and went in. The chill caused our breath to appear as small clouds in front of us. I walked along the wall of cabinets looking for the one which held Jacen, and when I found it, I pulled it open.

Within was a body bag, the proper shape and length to be holding Jacen. I pulled the seam apart, and the sides slide open, revealing Jacen's face and body much as I had seen them the night that this body was put in here.

I was dumbfounded. I knew what I had seen.

I heard my dad's voice behind me. "See. Jacen is dead."

My mind raced. My confusion just grew.

And then I understood.

I reached out and ran my finger down one side of Jacen's nose, and when nothing happened did the same to the other side.

The result was as I expected. Jacen's face cracked open and started rolling backwards, his skin was unraveling itself, pushing itself down, until it was merely a puddle of flesh down at his feet. The face of Zak Arranda now stared sightlessly from where Jacen's had been lying mere moments before.

I grabbed the Ooglith Masquer and turned to my parents as I spate out "Jacen is dead is he."

They merely stared, apparently unable to process this physical proof of them being wrong about Jacen's death.

Finally my dad gave a slight shake and said "This is some type of trick. Jacen is dead."

I threw the masquer at my dad's feet, closed my eyes and focused on the Force, looking for something, anything to help me. I found it in my parents. It was a small black dot within their Force presences. Something that did not belong.

I searched my memory, trying to figure out what Force lore would cause such a thing. As I sat and wondered, a familiar voice intruded on my thoughts. "Krath"

My eyes shot open, and I found myself looking into the chocolate colored eyes of Jacen. "What you are looking at is a Krath form of the alter-mind ability. It forces them to hold onto a truth regardless of what anything else tells them."

His mouth twisted into an approximation of Uncle Han's grin as he continued, "It really is an interesting thing. It was specifically designed for use against Force-users. The stronger the victims are in the Force, the more real the compulsion is, the harder they will hold onto those memories and changes that I want them to."

Fear blossomed in me, as I probed my parents once again, and since I knew what to loo

17. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    *cradles the body of Darth Jys*

"Why? Oh force, why? Where, when, how?......."

"WHICH!?"

:_|

sniffles. :_|

Ignites Lightsaber.

"I will do what I must!"

=D=

18. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    [face_laugh]I'll take that as a positive review...

19. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    Kidan: :eek: :D

Sith Jacen?! :eek:

Mind-controlled Luke and Mara?! :eek:

Zak Aranda?! [face_laugh]

Does this 'fic happen in the same continuity as Pleasure & Pain? [face_thinking]

And Ben is in so much trouble...

But... well, we know that Ben lives to see Jysella out of bacta...

... unless he's a Force-ghost! :eek: :_|

[More thoughts later! :D]

- The Imperial Ewok

20. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    Kidan,

Of course it was a positive review :)
    I always leave positive reviews ;)

Zak survived Galaxy of Fear series only to succumb to Jacen and Lumiya's treachery.

Poor Mara, being punched and forced to like it. (anyone catch the reference?)

Quick Luke, abandon Mara and be with Shira! There's still good in her, all 2.5 percent.
    Dark Side equation(r) = .1(light side constant for those who fell to the dark side) * .25(organic part of individual) = .025! (tm)

21. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    :oops: I had kind of forgotten about the other Dark one in my excitement of the Jacen dicovery.

I actually prefer that Luke would have this excuse for his behavior...if he's never heard of this nasty little trick and it does work even "harder" the stronger the person is in the force, I can almost excuse his appalling behavior to Tahiri and the others.... and I'll forgive Mara for not thwacking him over the head and dragging him back in line.

Hmmmm... now why do you suppose Jacen didn't just finish Ben off while he was passed out? [face_thinking]

22. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Thrawn McEwok:
    ":eek: :D"
    :D:cool:

Sith Jacen?! :eek:
    Ayup :D

Mind-controlled Luke and Mara?! :eek:
    Ayup :D

Zak Aranda?! [face_laugh]
    Ayup [face_laugh]

Does this 'fic happen in the same continuity as Pleasure & Pain? [face_thinking]
    That wasn't my intention, but they are....compatible...so Pleasure & Pain would be set prior to this...

And Ben is in so much trouble...
    Ayup...much fun abounds...

But... well, we know that Ben lives to see Jysella out of bacta...

... unless he's a Force-ghost! :eek: :_|

[face_laugh]

[More thoughts later! :D]
    Can't wait!

DARTH_MU
    Of course it was a positive review :)
    I always leave positive reviews ;)

I know, I was teasing!

Zak survived Galaxy of Fear series only to succumb to Jacen and Lumiya's treachery.
    Amazing aint it....:cool:

Poor Mara, being punched and forced to like it. (anyone catch the reference?)
    [face_laugh]

Quick Luke, abandon Mara and be with Shira! There's still good in her, all 2.5 percent.
    Dark Side equation(r) = .1(light side constant for those who fell to the dark side) * .25(organic part of individual) = .025! (tm)

ahhh, but even if he was disposed to do that, he's under the mind control...

TahiriSoloFan
    :oops: I had kind of forgotten about the other Dark one in my excitement of the Jacen dicovery.
    :cool:That's okay...

I actually prefer that Luke would have this excuse for his behavior...if he's never heard of this nasty little trick and it does work even "harder" the stronger the person is in the force, I can almost excuse his appalling behavior to Tahiri and the others.... and I'll forgive Mara for not thwacking him over the head and dragging him back in line.
    Aye, I had to do SOMETHING for their appaling behavior, not only to Tahiri, but during all of DN3...

Hmmmm... now why do you suppose Jacen didn't just finish Ben off while he was passed out? [face_thinking]
    That's the dark ones SOP. If they are interrupted, they run off when they get the chance...

23. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005

So Luke and Mara are kinda like the Stepford Wives! I was right! :D :p

I must say Ben, it really was great of you to do that for me. I mean Tesar almost got me at the Horn house."
    Oh really.... [face_thinking]

"Ben, may I present Lady Lumiya, Dark Lady of the Sith. My master."
    :eek::oops: I totally didn't think of that! I thought for sure it it was Jacen he was the mastermind!

Sith Lord Ben, just like your grandfather, but instead you turned out to be another weak minded Jedi. Jacen, kill him now."

Nooooo! [face_worried]

Awesome Chapter, Han!
    I can't wait for more! (Evil cliffhangers... :mad: :p :) )

24. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    I want my credit for my reviews that brought Lumiya into the equation before the other readers even had any idea that she might be involved. For more information, see my reviews in Pleasure and Pain thread.

Thank you kindly for your consideration.

25. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Tahiri
    ":eek::eek:"
    :D:D

So Luke and Mara are kinda like the Stepford Wives! I was right! :D :p
    Aye, you were right, why else would I have ignored that statement to focus totally on which Stepford Wives you were watching...:p

Oh really.... [face_thinking]
    Ayup...that was Jacen and Tesar fighting in the Horn household...where else would a barabal tail come from??

:eek::oops: I totally didn't think of that! I thought for sure it it was Jacen he was the mastermind!
    :D I couldn't let that happen...someone needs to be holding his leash...

Nooooo! [face_worried]

Awesome Chapter, Han!
    I can't wait for more! (Evil cliffhangers... :mad: :p :) )

Thanks, an more will be up tomorrow...

DARTH_MU
    I want my credit for my reviews that brought Lumiya into the equation before the other readers even had any idea that she might be involved. For more information, see my reviews in Pleasure and Pain thread.

Thank you kindly for your consideration.

[face_thinking] But comments in the other thread don't carry weight in this thread....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.