main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Japor -- Complete: Thanks for the Noms! Taking suggestions for excerpts.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kidan, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    :eek: :eek: :eek: And the plot thickens.

I wonder, did Luke lose his already lost arm (hand) or the other one?[face_thinking]

So Luminya shows her wretched face. :D I her mind warping of Jacen worked. (Hope it doesn't work for Anakin)

[face_batting] So, new chapter today?

2. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    Kissa
    ":eek: :eek: :eek:"
    :D:D:D

And the plot thickens.
    That it does...

I wonder, did Luke lose his already lost arm (hand) or the other one?[face_thinking]
    Does it matter?

So Luminya shows her wretched face. :D I her mind warping of Jacen worked. (Hope it doesn't work for Anakin)
    Of course that begs the question of did she mind warp him, or did he just happen to stumble on her, during his search for other Force lore....

[face_batting] So, new chapter today?
    Yes, new chapter today....in about two hours now...and we get to see the Jacen/Ben fight...

3. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Chapter 24

Jacen rushed at me, but I used the Force to open a cabinet in his way. I felt that dark satisfaction as he ran into it face first and fell to the ground, a large gash across the bridge of his nose.

I flip over the autopsy table that I had been leaning against, putting it between Jacen and myself, and ignited my saber.

Jacen was already standing by then, his blade in a high guard. I assume a mid guard, my blade going left to right across my chest. I look at him. "Why Jace? Why did you kill them?"

"Because they were in the way, and needed to be eliminated."

We slowly began to circle the autopsy table.

"And Tahiri?"

"Tahiri is mine. And I will find her again to posses her once more. But that is the future, for now your releasing her is enough to ensure that I will make you suffer."

As he talks I can feel my anger and rage at the things he did to her. Jacen smiles at me and said, "Yes, give into the anger. Of course I have to wonder why you are so angry, maybe Little Ben wanted Tahiri for himself. I must tell you cousin, she might be a little too much for you to handle."

His smile turned cold and predatory as he continued talking. "Of course it's a moot point now, isn't it Bennie, you're the one that set her free. Maybe since you let my toy go, I'll just have to take yours. She is kind of pretty."

I could feel the heat of my anger as it slowly settled into a cold rage. "You know Jace, I saw Anakin in a vision. He told me to remind you that you never did kiss Tahiri for him."

"That's funny, because I distinctly remember kissing her. Here want to see?" As Jacen said that, he reached out with the Force and pumped his memories into my head.

I screamed, because it hurt, both physically and emotionally. What I saw, what he poured into my head, I don't think I'll ever get over.

I could feel the pleasure that Jacen took in Tahiri's pain. I could feel how much he enjoyed the power of possessing her. I saw the things he did to her, felt them, and felt his emotions and pleasure at doing them. I saw the weeks of torture and violations. All the degrading things he dreamed up and then made her do.

I understood the hate that was in her voice the last time Tahiri had spoken to my dad. I was disgusted, and found myself on my knees.

I threw up the remains of my last meal.

Kneeling there on the ground, chest heaving, trying to catch my breath, my danger sense went off. Before I knew it, I was moving, rolling away, moments before Jacen landed where I had previously been.

I swung my saber at his legs, but he jumped up and landed on top of the autopsy table. Holding my saber out in front of me I stood up once again. "How, how could you do those things?"

As I looked at Jacen's eyes I noticed that they had a distinctly yellowish tint, giving them a reptilian look. "Tahiri is mine to do with as I wish."

I swung at Jacen, but he jumped out of the way. We took up our circle again. I still had questions that I wanted answers to. "What is it about that icon?"

Jacen laughed.

"That? That silly icon was just something Tahiri clung to for support. I carved it on Valin because he had the audacity to try and get her to spend time with him, to try to kiss her. You know, I think he actually snuck to Dagobah a couple of times to visit her. It was only after I found out that you had given it to her that Lumiya thought it needed to be added to every body. And it was fun to tell her how we used it on all those bodies."

I struck, my blade shot in while he was laughing. Jacen jumped up and over me, striking down at my head. I threw my blade up and caught his. I used the Force to push myself back towards him, and I collided with Jacen and we both went tumbling.

My elbow shot out and connected with Jacen's stomach and he made that 'oof' sound. Then I reached over my head, and used a combination of strength and the Force to flip Jacen over my head, throwing him against the autopsy table.

Jacen stood and rushed at me, we collided, our sabers crackled as they struck one another.

4. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    *uhmm... first?*

*Does dance with ewoks*

Okay, now for the post.

I felt that dark satisfaction as he ran into it face first and fell to the ground, a large gash across the bridge of his nose.

[face_laugh] That was funny. Priceless.

"That? That silly icon was just something Tahiri clung to for support. I carved it on Valin because he had the audacity to try and get her to spend time with him, to try to kiss her. You know, I think he actually snuck to Dagobah a couple of times to visit her. It was only after I found out that you had given it to her that Lumiya thought it needed to be added to every body. And it was fun to tell her how we used it on all those bodies."

And so his reasoning becomes clear.

Jacen is a sociopath.[face_frustrated]

I reached out with the Force, trying to find him. His voice seemed to be coming from everywhere. "What I did to Tahiri, will look like a walk in the park compared to my new toy."

Jysella is not a toy.[face_shame_on_you]

I let go of the rage I felt at his threats against Jysella. I found my center.

Good for Ben.

I said you never kissed Tahiri FOR Anakin. Everything you have ever done has always been about you."

Good point.

As for my parents, don't you remember what you arranged to be the standing order for the Jedi?"

My voice came out as a harsh, pained whisper. "The Order comes first."

I turned on my lightsaber.

:eek: Talk about irony. But does Ben do it?

=D= Good post. More soon?

5. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Kissa
    *uhmm... first?*
    Yup First! :)

*Does dance with ewoks*
    [face_dancing]

[face_laugh] That was funny. Priceless.
    Thanks! I enjoyed it as well...

And so his reasoning becomes clear.
    Jacen is a sociopath.[face_frustrated]

and Evvvillllll, we can't forget that!

Jysella is not a toy.[face_shame_on_you]
    No she's not, but it goes back to that Evvvviiiilllll thing...:p

Good for Ben.
    yup

Good point.
    :D

:eek: Talk about irony. But does Ben do it?
    Well the emitter to his saber IS pressed against the back of Jacen's head. There's only one place for the blade to go....

=D= Good post. More soon?
    Thanks, an Friday as usual...not to many posts left now...

6. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    WOW! What a chapter!

Jacen rushed at me, but I used the Force to open a cabinet in his way. I felt that dark satisfaction as he ran into it face first and fell to the ground, a large gash across the bridge of his nose.
    [face_laugh] Great opening for a chapter... it really cracked me up!

"Of course it's a moot point now, isn't it Bennie, you're the one that set her free. Maybe since you let my toy go, I'll just have to take yours. She is kind of pretty."
    :eek::mad: I'll kill Jacen myself!

As Jacen said that, he reached out with the Force and pumped his memories into my head.
    WOW, that was cruel, but not necessarily unexpected from evil Jacen!
    I just feel really bad for Ben... things like that wouldn't be easy to forget!

I happy to know exactly why the japor icon was being used... it makes me mad that's why he used it, especially cause it was another way to torture poor Tahiri, but I'm happy to know!

My voice came out as a harsh, pained whisper. "The Order comes first."
    I turned on my lightsaber.

But like usual get the feeling that all is not what it seems, so... [face_worried]

Great fight scene, I really liked it!

Awesome Chapter, Han!
    Can't wait for more! :)

7. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    You know, I really am dense sometimes.[face_frustrated]

I'm having flashbacks to your first 'First Sentence Challenge' entry. The one with Zekk the taxidermist . . .

:rolleyes: I need to pay more attention to the little details when I read.

Still, this was a good job. I'm glad Jacen's gone.[face_love]

8. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    For the record, I had complete confidence in my Shira's ability.
    Once again: "GHORFA!"

hehehehehehehe

does crazy dance, panhandling, credit credit please?

A lot later...

"Where am I? What's going on? Huh?"

9. Jedi_Rike

Jedi_Rike Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2006
    Awww Yeah.

I have to say, `bout time someone showed that Jacen and his beliefs are actually evil and darkside in nature. I am sick of all this "There is no light or dark, only the force" talk. And bravo on the whole Ben's justification of killing Jacen. It is in the difference of good men and the unwillingness to combat evil in which evil survives and then thrives. Well done Ben.

Super duper fantastic! I must have more. Keep `em coming!

10. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Tahiri
    WOW! What a chapter!
    Aint it though? :D

[face_laugh] Great opening for a chapter... it really cracked me up!
    [face_thinking]Everyone seemed to enjoy Jacen being hurt...

:eek::mad: I'll kill Jacen myself!
    LOL

WOW, that was cruel, but not necessarily unexpected from evil Jacen!
    I just feel really bad for Ben... things like that wouldn't be easy to forget!

Yeah, those memories are something that he'll be dealing with for a long time...

I happy to know exactly why the japor icon was being used... it makes me mad that's why he used it, especially cause it was another way to torture poor Tahiri, but I'm happy to know!
    yup, to torture Tahiri.....

":D"

But like usual get the feeling that all is not what it seems, so... [face_worried]
    hmm.....not a cliffie, there's not much room for ambiguity. The only possible salvation Jacen has is if Ben's saber suddenly stops working......no, it's pretty much g'nite gracie for Jace. Of course one must question just what such a killing will do to Ben....

Great fight scene, I really liked it!
    Thanks! I personally liked the one with Ben against Lowie/Tesar better, but this was still lots of fun...

Awesome Chapter, Han!
    Thanks!

Can't wait for more! :)
    Friday!

Kissa
    You know, I really am dense sometimes.[face_frustrated]
    I'm having flashbacks to your first 'First Sentence Challenge' entry. The one with Zekk the taxidermist . . .

Zekk the Taxidermist!! I always did love that particular entry...:)

:rolleyes: I need to pay more attention to the little details when I read.

Still, this was a good job. I'm glad Jacen's gone.[face_love]

Thanks! and so am I, of course we stil have 4 more chapters plus the epilogue to get through...

DARTH_MU
    For the record, I had complete confidence in my Shira's ability.
    Once again: "GHORFA!"

:confused: Why are you calling out "Sand People?"

hehehehehehehe
    does crazy dance, panhandling, credit credit please?
    A lot later...
    "Where am I? What's going on? Huh?"

*waves hand* you will no longer ship Shira

Jedi_Rike
    Awww Yeah.
    :D:D

I have to say, `bout time someone showed that Jacen and his beliefs are actually evil and darkside in nature. I am sick of all this "There is no light or dark, only the force" talk. And bravo on the whole Ben's justification of killing Jacen. It is in the difference of good men and the unwillingness to combat evil in which evil survives and then thrives. Well done Ben.
    Yup, Jacen had it coming! Of course it was a justification...Jacen was subdued an no longer an immediate threat....I guess it's a good thing he'd taught Ben to be pragmatic....[face_laugh]

Super duper fantastic! I must have more. Keep `em coming!
    Thanks! and Chapter 25 will be up on Friday!

11. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Kidan: That wasn't my intention, but they are....compatible...so Pleasure & Pain would be set prior to this...

o_O Interesting... :D [face_thinking]

I flip over the autopsy table that I had been leaning against, putting it between Jacen and myself, and ignited my saber.

:D Great duel! :cool:

"Tahiri is mine. And I will find her again to posses her once more. But that is the future, for now your releasing her is enough to ensure that I will make you suffer."

Do all Sith talk like this? :p

His smile turned cold and predatory as he continued talking. "Of course it's a moot point now, isn't it Bennie, you're the one that set her free. Maybe since you let my toy go, I'll just have to take yours. She is kind of pretty."

He does have a point, though - there are certain similarities of temper between the two of them...

I screamed, because it hurt, both physically and emotionally. What I saw, what he poured into my head, I don't think I'll ever get over.

I could feel the pleasure that Jacen took in Tahiri's pain. I could feel how much he enjoyed the power of possessing her. I saw the things he did to her, felt them, and felt his emotions and pleasure at doing them. I saw the weeks of torture and violations. All the degrading things he dreamed up and then made her do.

I understood the hate that was in her voice the last time Tahiri had spoken to my dad. I was disgusted, and found myself on my knees.

I threw up the remains of my last meal.

Interesting. Ben distinctly distances himself from Jacen's POV, even though he's essentially experienced it as Jacen. Good kid. :)

And - [face_sick]. Good reaction. Purging. Paradoxically clean.

When did he last eat, though? o_O

Kneeling there on the ground, chest heaving, trying to catch my breath, my danger sense went off. Before I knew it, I was moving, rolling away, moments before Jacen landed where I had previously been.

Smart kid, too!

As I looked at Jacen's eyes I noticed that they had a distinctly yellowish tint, giving them a reptilian look. "Tahiri is mine to do with as I wish."

Another mantra? Interesting echo of the other 'fic... [face_thinking]

Jacen doesn't understand, does he? [face_thinking] :p It's all his POV, and others are just fragments, things he just fits into his mosaic as he thinks appropriate...

I struck, my blade shot in while he was laughing. Jacen jumped up and over me, striking down at my head. I threw my blade up and caught his. I used the Force to push myself back towards him, and I collided with Jacen and we both went tumbling.

My elbow shot out and connected with Jacen's stomach and he made that 'oof' sound. Then I reached over my head, and used a combination of strength and the Force to flip Jacen over my head, throwing him against the autopsy table.

Jacen stood and rushed at me, we collided, our sabers crackled as they struck one another.

We broke, and then he swung again. Our blades locked, with Jacen pushing his closer and closer to me. Then he removed one of his hands, and our blades went to the side away from us, at the same time he grabs me and flings me against the cabinets.

As I start to stand, Jacen is there again, picking me and throwing me once more across the room. I slam into some diagnostic equipment doing thousands of credits in damage in one loud crash.

I stood and put myself into a

12. Imperial-Hippy

Imperial-Hippy Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    WOW

sorry i have been away so have missed a few posts.

i would give you an in depth review, but to be honest i am tierd and lazy. sorry.

but i must just say well done, great as ever =D=

13. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    :_|

Do it, Ben, do it. Jacen is already dead, and apparently has been dead for a long time. His body just didn't get the memo yet.

Although that'll leave Ben with some major issues to work out... it's not like he wasn't going to have them anyway. Poor Ben. And even poor Tahiri, and I don't particularly like her.

This is so powerful, and it would be really sad, but somehow it's too much of a psychological horror thing to actually be sad. And that's good.

14. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Thrawn McEwok:
    :D Great duel! :cool:
    Thank you

Do all Sith talk like this? :p
    Yes. They have a dialogue school on Byss.:p

He does have a point, though - there are certain similarities of temper between the two of them...
    true, true....

Interesting. Ben distinctly distances himself from Jacen's POV, even though he's essentially experienced it as Jacen. Good kid. :)

And - [face_sick]. Good reaction. Purging. Paradoxically clean.

When did he last eat, though? o_O

Yes I thought it good that Ben was able to distinguish them...as for when did he last eat, that would've been on the Skate on the trip from Tatooine to Ossus. At a minimum over two hours previously, because that's how long he was in the bacta tank..

Smart kid, too!

Another mantra? Interesting echo of the other 'fic... [face_thinking]
    Not intentional. This was written well before I had even started Pleasure & Pain.

Jacen doesn't understand, does he? [face_thinking] :p It's all his POV, and others are just fragments, things he just fits into his mosaic as he thinks appropriate...
    Of course! And you even see that in DN3. He's above the other Jedi, everything that happens, happens for him to fulfill his visions....

Great duel! :cool:
    Thanks!

":p"
    :cool:Why have all those nifty Force powers if you cant play with them?

And he's not even wanting Ben to go dark. He's just wanting to destroy him - if even that...
    I think he's still upset that Ben let his toy go...

Or perhaps, from another perspective, Jacen really wants to be understood...?
    That's an interesting thought...or maybe he wants to be stopped...

"[face_thinking] o_O"
    :)[face_devil]

Not even a 'saber duel any more - just Jacen, being Jacen...
    He's toying with Ben. Basically walking around him and hitting him...

*snzunk*

Which is the sound of most of Jacen's brain being vaporized and thrust into the lockers on the point of his cousin's lightsaber.

Yes, aint it a great sound ;)

He takes after the Knight he was named for, does Ben. Good job. :D
    Aye, that he does....

Imperial-Hippy
    WOW

sorry i have been away so have missed a few posts.
    One understands the issues of DRL....

i would give you an in depth review, but to be honest i am tierd and lazy. sorry.
    I can admire honesty [face_laugh]

but i must just say well done, great as ever =D=
    Thanks!

Eleventh_Guard
    ":_|"

Do it, Ben, do it. Jacen is already dead, and apparently has been dead for a long time. His body just didn't get the memo yet.
    That's an interesting way of looking at it...

Although that'll leave Ben with some major issues to work out... it's not like he wasn't going to have them anyway. Poor Ben. And even poor Tahiri, and I don't particularly like her.
    The Jacen killing will give him somemajor issues, plus the memories Jacen shared....and we still have a couple more posts to go!....

This is so powerful, and it would be really sad, but somehow it's too much of a psychological horror thing to actually be sad. And that's good.
    Thanks! I didn't want it to be angsty per se, but psychological horror in the vein of CopyCat or any random Ashley Judd movie...

15. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Jacen is really sick... I feel ill now. [face_sick]

Way to stay calm there at the end, Ben. =D=

16. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    TahiriSoloFan
    Jacen is really sick... I feel ill now. [face_sick]
    aye, he is kinda sick aint he....

Way to stay calm there at the end, Ben. =D=
    Aye, Bennie boy did a good job...

17. Jedi_Rike

Jedi_Rike Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2006
    Whoa, so is this existing in the same universe as Pain and Pleasure? Cause if so, I am changing my Yoda theory to

It's the evil Anakin, come back to get his revenge since nobody came around to try to rescue him!

18. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Jedi_Rike
    Whoa, so is this existing in the same universe as Pain and Pleasure? Cause if so, I am changing my Yoda theory to
    That wasn't my initial intentions, but they're compatible...one doesn't affect the other...

It's the evil Anakin, come back to get his revenge since nobody came around to try to rescue him![/quote]
    [face_laugh]

19. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    Hey, Kidan. I just did a marathon read, and I must say that this fic has been THE darkest, most confusing, goriest, and craziest fic EVER. Incredibly entertaining, as well.

But, if this fic doesn't skate the edge of the TOS, I don't know what will.

I LOVE Jys/Ben. You had me worried so many times that you were going to kill poor Jys... and then Jacen :mad: what in the universe did Lumiya do to him to make him that sick and twisted?

[voice=Palpatine]Kill him. Kill him now.[/voice]

In the perfect Jedi-way, of course. After coming so close to falling, Ben's come back in the perfect Obi/Qui/Yoda/every-other-great-Jedi way.

Can't wait for the next update, Kidan. Great work.

20. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Draconarius
    Hey, Kidan. I just did a marathon read, and I must say that this fic has been THE darkest, most confusing, goriest, and craziest fic EVER. Incredibly entertaining, as well.
    :D:D THANKS!!! an thanks for reading!...but i didn't think it was all that gory...

But, if this fic doesn't skate the edge of the TOS, I don't know what will.
    It's an interesting thing that TOS, they talk about descriptions there, while this fic really doesn't provide that many descriptions.....and in fact that prohibition against overt descriptions lends itself to the darkness of the fic, because the fic relies on the READER to supply the appropriate visuals...

I LOVE Jys/Ben. You had me worried so many times that you were going to kill poor Jys... and then Jacen :mad: what in the universe did Lumiya do to him to make him that sick and twisted?
    Yes, they do work nicely as a couple...as for Lumiya, she showed him power...his own nature did the rest...

[voice=Palpatine]Kill him. Kill him now.[/voice]
    :cool::D

In the perfect Jedi-way, of course. After coming so close to falling, Ben's come back in the perfect Obi/Qui/Yoda/every-other-great-Jedi way.
    Exactly! He's found his center, and is becomign a happy warrior of the Living Force!

Can't wait for the next update, Kidan. Great work.
    Again, thanks and you picked a great day for a marathon read, as today is POST DAY![face_dancing]

[color=darkblue]**Author's Note**
    Since I'm going to have to pack up my office this afternoon (new carpets at work), I may either post the fic earlier or later than normal...which I'm not sure yet, that depends on what tasks I get down at work and all that jazz...
    [/color]

21. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    actually...
    Jacen should not have been executed... He must stand trial!

Shira, there must still be good in her. Tell you what, if you won't bring her back into the light, maybe you can have Luke join her in darkness? I mean, she loves him. Their relationship is actually a lot credible than L/M.

That or Callista jumps in to save the day. If that's the case, I'll give you this ebony Mu statue (c)

*puts timed thermal detonator bomb inside statue*

come and get it, it's yours for the taking if you let Callista come into this fic.
    brandishes shiny statue.

ArindaRise likes this.
  22. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    DARTH_MU]actually...
    Jacen should not have been executed... He must stand trial!

Shira, there must still be good in her. Tell you what, if you won't bring her back into the light, maybe you can have Luke join her in darkness? I mean, she loves him. Their relationship is actually a lot credible than L/M.

That or Callista jumps in to save the day. If that's the case, I'll give you this ebony Mu statue (c)

*puts timed thermal detonator bomb inside statue*

come and get it, it's yours for the taking if you let Callista come into this fic.
    brandishes shiny statue.

Oh thanks
    *takes bomb makes speech*

here hold this for me. *gives bomb back to mu for it to explode*

[color=darkblue]new post in a few minutes[/color]

23. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Chapter 25

I shut down my saber and wished Jysella was there to hold me. I needed her presence, her warmth. I craved it. It was when I was sitting there, crying over my dead cousin, who I had just killed, that I realized that once more Tahiri had been right.

She had been right about everything.

I curled up in a ball, there on the floor of the morgue and cried. I cried until I had no more tears.

Finally done with my tears; I sat up and turned towards my parents.

I looked at my parents, who were standing in the same spot they had been in since I tossed the Ooglith Masquer at them. Neither losing an arm, nor Jacen's death had any effect on them. I closed my eyes as I remembered the things Jacen said, about the Krath and about the mind control. I thought about what little Jacen had taught me about the Krath.

I searched the Force, throwing all my power into the attempts to break them from whatever held them. I wanted my parents back, I needed them. Yet I did not want to do what I knew it would take to get them back.

Finally I came to the realization that there was only the one choice if I wanted to get my parents back. Jacen's abilities and powers had far surpassed mine. He had spent years studying arcane Force lore. I even remembered how he had used his abilities to fix a destiny for Aunt Leia.

He had used those skills, what he had learned from those texts on the Krath, to basically turn them into living statues.

I was crying once more, as I placed my hands on each of their foreheads and stretched out with the Force. I probed their bodies, found how they interacted with the Force, how it helped, how it hurt, how it obeyed and how it controlled.

Then armed with that knowledge about them, the Force and the relationship between each of them and the Force, I began the task of retrieving my parents.

As the tears started rolling down my face once more, I ripped those connections away.

I sundered them from that great wellspring of existence.

I stripped them of the Force.

They both gasped and fell to the floor unconscious.

I called some healers to take care of my parents, and then went to sit in the bacta area and watch Jysella as she once again floated in one of the tanks. My thoughts dark. My guilt heavy. My heart nearly broken.

I stayed there for the six days that Jysella remained in the bacta, and when she was moved to her room, I followed.

As soon as the orderlies had left, I kissed her and hugged her tight. I placed my hand on her cheek. "I was so worried."

She gave me that slight smile, and leaned back to go to sleep.

As she slept, she tossed and turned, once more wracked by nightmares. So staying true to my earlier decisions on these things, I climbed into bed and wrapped her in my arms. I kissed the top of the head, and as I held her, her dreams seemed to subside. She twisted around and cuddled closer to me, and I felt my tears as they once again fell, as I drew warmth and comfort from the simple embrace.

While I lay there holding Jysella and she me, my thoughts drifted back to what had happened six days before. I thought about how I had killed Jacen and then stripped my parents of the Force. I wondered how the Order would be able to survive now that my dad no longer had access to the Force. I wondered if there was anyway they would be able to access it again. I wondered if my feelings of guilt and shame would ever leave.

Ultimately, I wondered if they would ever forgive me.

Finally I slept.

I awoke feeling groggy and as if someone had been pounding on my head all night. My back was slightly sore from sleeping in a chair. I opened my eyes and looked towards the bed to see Jysella and noticed that she was gone. In her place were some bits and pieces of a lightsaber.

Then I remembered that I had fallen asleep on the bed holding Jysella.

I glanced at the chrono and horror sunk in with the realization that I had been asleep for nearly thirty hours.

I said more than one of those Correllian words here. In fact it was a string of them that would

24. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    Mu holds statue. It doesn't explode.
    later
    I want a refund on this thermal detonator.

So in order to remove the Krath or whatever, Luke and Mara had to be stripped of the force?

:_|

25. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Ok. How the heck did I miss that much? I haven't read this at all after the April Fool's post? :confused: Bad stalker. [face_shame_on_you]

Anyway,

Glad that Jacen was killed. I never liked him anyway.

But that whole stripping his parents of the force? :eek: OMG! How's the Jedi Order going to survive without their GrandMaster?

And now Jysella's been taken right under Ben's nose? Go get her Ben. You can take Lumiya on.

Great updates. I'm going to try, notice the word try here, not to get so far behind anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.