main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jar Jar in ANH

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Artoo_Threepio, Jun 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Vengence

Darth-Vengence Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    Jar Jar will be on Alderaan when it is blown up by the Death Star, so will Bail Organa, obviously.

This would be awesome, although, I'd be shouting with delight that Jar Jar is dead, but still said that Bail died.

2. Ardens_Furore

Ardens_Furore Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    I would be really, really pleased to see Jar Jar in ANH. I liked him better than 3PO. The reaction it would garner from everyone would be worth it to see.

I'd like Episode III to be called "The Rise of Jar Jar", just to piss off everybody. Of course, the movie has nothing to do with it, but with all the commotion over Attack of the Clones as a title, I'd just love to see GL launch a passive-aggressive attack to show people exactly how much worse it can be.

Think of it as GL's revenge for the negative backlash that people gave for TPM.

"You think I raped your childhood with TPM? Hmmm?? You haven't seen it all. Mwuhahaha."

3. PhotoGuitarist

PhotoGuitarist Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2002
    Maybe he will just add a few generic Gungans in ANH just to help tie the 2 trilogys together. They could be in the cantina scene as a few background characters, But no Jar Jar. How about a retired Captin Tarpuls (SPL?) And you hear him disscussing the Ground Battle from TPM to his other gungans he met in the bar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.