main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Jar Jar is Darth Plagueis reincarnated

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Mace Windu's Cousin, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mace Windu's Cousin

Mace Windu's Cousin Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 6, 2015

1) When we look up the definition of Menace we get "Plague"

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

2) Darth Plaguis works from behind the scene and orchestrated palpatine's rise to power. He was suppose to promoted to co-chancellor but palpatine killed him in his sleep. Jar Jar later helps to furhter promote Palpatine's rise to power in keeping with Plagueis plan.

3) George Lucas has always had a thing for making the least expecting character to be one, if not the most powerful (e.g. Yoda). It's already been shown that force users all seem to have monk fighting styles and Jar Jar is no exception, mimicking what what many would call drunken boxing. There is even evidents throughout the first film of him utilizing force abilities.

4) Now Palpatine also states Plagueis was able to save others from dying but not himself. Now a theory was that he was able to actual save himself from death and then once he had come back from dead instead of killing Palpatine he allowed Palpatine to build up his empire. Since he had become immortal and was able to live for ever. He could just use palpatine as a puppet to build up his empire and was able to cloud Palpatine's mind, making him think that he was the lord of the sith. When really a more powerful, more cunning sith is lurking in the background.

2. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    This thread.....

Seagoat and Alienware like this.
  3. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    Before the lock:

How could Jar Jar be Plagueis reincarnated if he was born years before the latter died?

Also that thumbnail is awesome

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

4. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    How many threads do we need about the stupid "Jar Jar is evil" 'theory'?
    People are acting as if this was something new, when it was being discussed fifteen years ago.

Ye gods!

Alienware likes this.
  5. SegNerd

SegNerd Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 18, 2015
    It doesn't make sense to me that Darth Plagueis would support Palpatine after Palpatine betrayed him - the Sith seem to have a tendency to betray each other even if there is no pre-existing reason to do so.

Also, in the latest version of ROTJ, you can see and hear Gungans celebrating the fall of the Empire. I don't really know if Jar-Jar is among them, but it could be him. So I don't think most Gungans support the Empire.

6. Mace Windu's Cousin

Mace Windu's Cousin Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 6, 2015

Personally I feel from reading about Plagueis that he would not have wanted to kill Palpatine after the "attempted" murder or himself.
    Yes he did want power and influence galactic events, however he ultimately desired immortality and knowledge. He was a highly scientific Sith not ascribing to mythology however was intuitively aware of such feelings & disturbances.
    He also wanted to end the "rule of two" and the Master/Apprentice dynamic instead having a colleague working in unison to continue to grow in power.
    This trust and naivety combined with his "affected" pre cognizant ability blinded him to Palpatine's intentions and actions.
    Knowing now where he stood I feel it is very plausible he could look past the simplistic emotion or revenge and see his most personally important life goals as paramount and alter his perspective to support Palpatine from the shadows as it served him.
    We are dealing with one of the most advanced, intelligent & powerful Sith to have existed.

7. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.