main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jason Momoa as Quinlain Vos

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarkStallion2K, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WookieeWarrior9

WookieeWarrior9 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 5, 2007
    Sorry about the double post, I didn't click twice and that's the second time it's happened.

2. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    I highly doubt it, for one Quin's child was a boy named Korto Vos, secondly they look nothing alike.

[image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/2a/Mara_Jade_The_Unifying_Force_Jap.jpg] [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/30/Quin_close_Up.jpg]

I think I remember hearing that Jon and Jan were going to have Quin die at the end of their arc but Lucas told them not to kill him, so I think it's certainly a possibility.

3. ATTezeu

ATTezeu Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    Maybe he'll have another one. And the other one will be...oh, just forget it :mad:

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Quin probably has a better chance of appearing than any other EU character (besides Ventress & the ARCs), since he was mentioned, and almost appeared, in ROTS (as well as if you count his "cameo" [if you can call it that] in TPM).

5. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    What was that then? [face_thinking]

6. ATTezeu

May 13, 2005
    Muse? I mean the man in the TPM sequence was just there. He didn't have a name, rank or anything. Quinlain visual aspect is based on that. That's all.
    Or maybe... anywayz, I think that we can't put his presence at the same level as Luminar Unduli's presence in the Ep.3 sequence.

7. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Sort of a retrosactive thing, yeah, as it was eventually estbalished to really be Quin undercover tehre on Tatooine, though that background actor was initially just the visually inspiration for the character.

[image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/31/QuinlanVos-ThePantomMenace.jpg]

Apparently they have no idea who actually played him- Bet that actor doesn't even know he's missing out on thousands of convention touring dollars. ;)

8. ATTezeu

May 13, 2005
    He was maybe just an extra hired from a nearby big city. Although, if I was in his shoes, playing an extra on a big budget vuliud movie, I would have became a fan. Or maybe people have other things to do with their time... nobody's perfect, as the word goes :D

9. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    [face_laugh]

I've never been "up" on all my Star Wars knowlage/lore, even though I'm a fan. :D

10. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    Ever since I saw this thread, whenever I read the character I hear Jason's voice.

11. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    If they do use Quinlan, & haven't found any actors to play him, I'll gladly put myself in. I have 2 Vos jedi costumes, & currently work'n on his Sith attire.

12. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I have also always thought Jason Momoa would make a good Quin. I also thought of Alexis Cruz (Skaa'ra on Stargate) but he seems too small to play Quin (Quin is supposed to be over 6'0"). Although, I think Alexis looks EXACTLY like young Quin from the comics (around the time he rescued Aayla when she was an infant).

13. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    They supposedly had cast an actor to play Quinlan in ROTS, and even had a costume fitting, before they cut the scene from the shooting schedule. I wonder if they'd bring him back or go with someone who'd be more appropriate for a larger onscreen presence than just a speechless Order 66 cameo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.