main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Jawa Gen's General Store, Selling Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Genvieve-Weasley, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    sure, blame it all on the translator....remember he only interprets your words, not your actions.

2. JawaGen

JawaGen Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2003
    but he's a big influence... and...and brandon told me to find all that stuff

3. AquaDude

AquaDude Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    I have found that a great many droids can be trusted, just some are annoing sometimes

4. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    its ironic that the jawa that everyone thinks is a thief can't find a droid that she can trust... maybe GUR thinks she's a thief too and wants nothing to do with her.

5. JawaGen

Apr 9, 2003
    I don't think so James... Gur loves me he doesnt know what to do when i am not around. and i am not a thief!! you're supposed to be on my side cuz youve seen me find things! :) oh well ... c'est la vie :D

6. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    well those things i saw you find, you found out in the open.. i was just basing the assumption that you're a thief on the fact that im a thief.. i mean.. i am not a thief and neither is Gen!

7. JawaGen

Apr 9, 2003
    yes that's right we are not thiefs... we are just jawas... who are not thiefs we FIND not steal :D yep

8. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    whatever helps you sleep at night. You just keep telling yourself whatever you need to hear, love.

9. JawaGen

Apr 9, 2003
    sigh... why don't people believe me... they always doubt the short ones...

10. JawaGen

Apr 9, 2003
    alright everyone.. i would like to know about the shirts
    lets see.. well if you could all pm me with your shirt size i can get an accurate price for the shirts. the price will include the screening charges and the actual shirt costs. Brandon, courtney, my dad, and i will be going down to J&M silkscreening to see if we can work us out a deal
    i would like to get this going so we can have these shirts by comic con. in the pm please include whether or not you will be attendingf comic con. Thanks i will be pming everyone this info as well so everyone gets a chance to see it :D
    thanks
    Gen

11. TarikJanis

TarikJanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2003
    I can't abide those Jawas, discusting creatures.

J/K Love you Gen

12. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Whos The more disgusting, the Jawa, or the one who makes out with one? [face_mischief] ;)

13. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    better than making out with sand worms, leto-boy... btw, i still have all those children of dune postcards for you all.

14. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    LOL James!
    Are you gonna be at comicon? we can get them then....

15. JawaGen

Apr 9, 2003
    of course he'll be at comic con!!! i can't be the only jawa from my clan!! i'm driven the sand speeder .. i mean crawler... :D

16. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE Sandworms hehe.
    Yeah, we will see u right James?
    and Gen you still planing on coming?

17. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    i will be present at comic-con, even hosting a panel on saturday... ok it's a SW trivia game...

18. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Sweet! Yeah if you would be so kind, James, to bring those to the con I would be most grateful :D I just spent 51 bucks on a press release kit from Children of Dune wwwwooohhhhhoooo!

19. JawaGen

Apr 9, 2003
    Lala..lala... yep im getting pretty restless.. havent found anything in a while... what to do what to do.. oh wait i did find some tickets(in a jedis robe..but hey) to see pirates tonight that movie kicks big hutt butt!! :D hehe.. now im listening to a review of the hulk... its not good.. pirates rocks!! must see it again... well thanks for visiting jawa gen's general store.. i will "find" more stuff later!
    ciao for now
    your resident jawa
    GEN!

20. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    I swear...everyone has seen this movie but me!
    grrr....I guess I'll just have to go see it tomorrow ;)

21. obi_wan_kanathan

obi_wan_kanathan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2001
    I haven't seen it either. But hopefully I'll be seeing it soon. :D

22. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! Thanks Nathan :D

23. tk-7603

tk-7603 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2003
    Megan you will bring my saber to the CON, or you will give me 10 bucks to replace it.

24. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Wow a little demanding are we?

25. tk-7603

tk-7603 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2003
    no, ive been waiting for this for more than 2 months as she took it with out permission.... and i want it back, as it was the first saber i ever bought...besides it doesnt matter, its mine, and it was taken without my consent, so it should be returned ASAP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.