Jawa Jabber

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by DanakinSkywalker, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Knight

star 1
    haha! you dork! hey.. it may not be sans anymore... so keep to Mandi.. anyways... i'll give you money for a few coins, that is all *sage nod*
  2. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well...okay...I suppose that will have to do... 8-}
  3. Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Master

star 2
    Been kind of quiet around here lately. Sorry for my absences. I have been preparing for my college finals and am working most of the weekends. I will post more later today.
  4. Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Knight

star 1
    W00t! Finals... wait... gah seems more correct.. finals... *shudder*
  5. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That's not a good thing... 8-}

Announcement: Anyone willing to go along with me to Prom? :confused: [face_blush]
  6. Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Knight

star 1
    Curtis may go... he didn't go to ours... heh, although that may look a bit odd, but hey whatever works..

btw... the only good thing about prom for me was that I got to take that day off of school and we met up with a friend we hadn't seen in five years... nothing else really...
  7. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  8. Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, if anyone here loves me they will tell me all they know about Comic-con.. and when and such and yeah.. hrm.. yeah... heh, anyways.. yeah.. babblebabblebabble... sorry... really out of it, bye!
  9. JediHomer3 Jedi Padawan

Alright. Comic-Con San Diego: July 22-25. 4 day pass is $50 if you pre-register by June 5. There will be "Star Wars Friday" with panels and such, and the SW Fan Film Awards. Bring a costume, I'll have 2. Not sure about hotels and such yet. For more info go to www.comic-con.org

So, who's all going to go?

By the way: When are we going to get together and watch Clone Wars?
  10. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    JediHomer3: "When are we going to get together and watch Clone Wars?"

Last I heard that was still in discussion. As I think the last set date was pushed back some. However, if you would like, we can re-open that discussion and try to get it in there by summer break ;) :) .
  11. Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Knight

star 1
    yay for finals being done by the end of next week! anyways.. I want to go to comic-con, and I may go with my friend Justin, still not sure.. heh, kinda just convinced him to go... persuaded is a good term I guess, but yeah.. neep, the only problem is that it's right after Anime Expo and that's costing a pretty penny as it is..

um.. my place is still open for Clone wars.. in fact, I have next saturday off if anyone can make it then.. other than that, i have work and such.. bleh...

I just have to finish cleaning my room... I'm kinda lacking motivation.. but yeah, next saturday good for anyone? :-D
  12. Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Knight

star 1
    Gah! Nevermind! I promised my little brother I'd take him to the movies Saturday... how about Sunday after three? or Thursday after noon?

neep, sorry... i've been really absent minded as of late...
  13. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "um.. my place is still open for Clone wars.. in fact, I have next saturday off if anyone can make it then.. other than that, i have work and such.. bleh..."

Nevermind, I was about to comment on that, however, saw your last post. I was about to mention that Prom would be the night before. And I would not be getting in until 2 a.m. You all know how tired I will be... 8-}

Plus, I was asked by my dad to go along with him to an auto race down in Ontario I believe...so, I Saturday would not have been a good day. And Sunday, it depends upon the time you wish to hold it ;) .
  14. Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Knight

star 1
    nevermind yet again.. Saturday is fine.. but evidently not for Alex... however, i get off work at 3 on Sunday.. given timne to walk home and such, I'd say around 3:30 if you guys would like... thursday may also work, but I don't know because a friend wants me to go with him to get bloodwork done ebcause he hates needles.. so yueah.. sorry for so much confusion..
  15. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    So you're going to prom, Alex?
  16. Sith_Priestess Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello Peoples *wave*

I'm just here to say I do hope you're coming to Prom, Alex. Daniel and I will be there, perhaps we can hang out together. It'd be neat to meet another JCer, bring my count to two. *grin*

~Priestess
  17. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jedi_Daniel: "So you're going to prom, Alex?"

Yeah. I am going agianst my own will... 8-} And going Stag if I may state...so, it is to that, that I will probably hang out near my cousin the whole night, or, near the free drinks...
    Sith_Priestess: "I'm just here to say I do hope you're coming to Prom, Alex. Daniel and I will be there, perhaps we can hang out together. It'd be neat to meet another JCer, bring my count to two. *grin*"

Is that actually a good thing? :confused: [face_laugh]

Now, if only I can talk Theo into going... [face_mischief] />
  18. Sith_Priestess Jedi Master

star 4
    Stridarious:Is that actually a good thing?

Now, if only I can talk Theo into going...

From what I've heard about the situation with Theo, I doubt he would go. And didn't they stop selling tickets last week?
  19. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Yeah, they stopped selling tickets last Friday.

Which bus are you riding, Alex? I'd ask you on IM, but you haven't really been online much in awhile. And you can always hang out with us, Alex. A little. I?m sure.
  20. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Which is your favorite new smilie?

o_O face_raised_brow
    O:) face_angel
    :-B face_nerd
    [face_talk_hand] face_talk_hand
    I-) face_sleep
    :rolleyes: face_rolling_eyes
    [face_sick] face_sick
    [face_shhh] face_shhh
    [face_not_talking] face_not_talking
    [face_clown] face_clown
    8-} face_silly
    [face_tired] face_tired
    =P~ face_drooling
    [face_thinking] face_thinking
    :oops: face_doh!
    =D= face_applause
    [face_pig] face_pig
    [face_cow] face_cow
    [face_monkey] face_monkey
    [face_chicken] face_chicken
    @};- face_rose
    [face_good_luck] face_good_luck
    [face_flag] face_flag
    [face_pumpkin] face_pumpkin
    [face_coffee] face_coffee
    [face_idea] face_idea
    [face_skull] face_skull
    [face_alien] face_alien_1
    ]-} face_alien_2
    [face_frustrated] face_frustrated
    [face_cowboy] face_cowboy
    [-o| face_praying
    [face_hypnotized] face_hypnotized
    $-) face_money_eyes
    [face_whistling] face_whistling
    [face_liarliar] face_liarliar
    [face_beatup] face_beatup
    [face_peace] face_peace
    [face_shame_on_you] face_shame_on_you
    [face_dancing] face_dancing
    [:D] face_hugs

I like the [face_frustrated] frustrated face, plus the animated ones like the whistling, dancing, and hugs ones. :D

21. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I think I like the "face_doh" [face_doh] . I mean look at it. It's just so cute, and represents me alot! :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.