main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jawa Jabber

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by DanakinSkywalker, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    I saw, it opening day. It rocked hard core! The end left something to be desired though. The music was just plain awesome.

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah when people saw it opening day while walking by I heard thankfully only the words "The Matrix" :p
    And no it's not ruined for you Alex. Seeing is so different and it's AWESOME! That movie kicked .... :p

3. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Mertroid: "And no it's not ruined for you Alex. Seeing is so different and it's AWESOME! That movie kicked .... 8-} "

Well, then perhaps there still may be hope for me to see it after all, if its as much better as stated by you guys. I'm just torn...

4. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    Don't see it. The first one is the only worth watching.

5. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    What makes you say that? Sure there were things that I didn't like about it but all in all it was a good movie.

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    I thought everything was awesome accept the ending but I won't say anything about since some people haven't seen it here :D
    The first and third are the best :D
    I mean it's the Matrix! Enjoy it! :D

7. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    What makes you say that? Sure there were things that I didn't like about it but all in all it was a good movie.

The Matrix sucks. All 3 of 'em.

8. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    That's your opinion....
    But hey we all have our own opinions :D

9. Venn-Zanos

Venn-Zanos Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2003
    Well even though I did like the first one, all the movies are are money makers. I mean when i see "buy on dvd " and" go see the new one " in the same t.v. spot. come on.

What makes 2 suck is the terrible CGI, I can do better in paint.

10. TheOmen

Jan 16, 2003
    True that. First is the only worth watching, yet again...

Kermit > The Matrix

11. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah that's what movies are, are moneymakers. Movies we're supposed to enjoy, and analysing too much of how CGI is, etc, pathetic sometimes. It's like, can you do what they did with computers? Oh well.

12. TheOmen

Jan 16, 2003
    Yeah, but when you watch episode 2 and think that the clone troopers are real, and then you watch the crap animation of the neo vs smith in unloaded, theres a HUGE difference.

[face_plain]

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Yeah, but you have to admit the fight was cool 8-} .

14. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    No, not really.

15. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    The end fight scene kind of reminded me of Dragonball Z. I thought it could have been much better. It is nothing compared to the scene that will herald the turning of anakin into Darth Vader. That will be one heck of a fight.

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah of course it will be better. :D
    But still I found that fight awesome and wow, but it was so DragonBallZ. I found it cool, and etc :p

17. Venn-Zanos

Venn-Zanos Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2003
    I haven't seen the movie yet, but I keep hearing bad things about it. are there any good movie still in the theaters?

18. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Venn-Zanos: "I haven't seen the movie yet, but I keep hearing bad things about it. are there any good movie still in the theaters?"

Well, if you wish to see a good film without explosions go and see "Shattered Glass"

We all got a chance to preview it this past week in Mr. Richards Broadcasting Class, and man was it really well placed together as far as how things are for Newspaper Writers and the true events of that movie. I suggest all see it! :D

19. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    ...And it stars Hayden Christensen, he's the reason it owns.

20. TheOmen

Jan 16, 2003
    I think Kill Bill is still on somewheres Venn Zanos...great movie...

21. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    I've heard of that movie. Looks good, when does it come out in theaters or is it? JW

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    TheOmen: "I think Kill Bill is still on somewheres Venn Zanos...great movie..."

Me and my friends family were out during the filming of the second part. And perhaps even the first. We were driving though the area behind Calico Mountains when we spotted several production trucks and coustume wagons :) .

We kept on driving then came back later in the day only to spot a large tralier in the middle of several cameras. We pulled over and asked the guy what was going on, he told us it was a scene for "Kill Bill" and that the Actors & Actress would be along shortly to begin filming. Unfornately, it was later on in the day, and as so school was the very next day. So we couldn't stay, but I can't wait to see that scene as just watching them put it together was cool :cool: .

In fact I think we returned the next weekend to collect memorablia, but found nothing... :(

23. TheOmen

Jan 16, 2003
    Posting from work...Rock On...

24. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    I was talking about "Shattered Glass" Alex. :p
    Kill Bill doesn't look that interesting to me, a little tacky and stupid, oh well

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Mertroid: "I was talking about "Shattered Glass" Alex. 8-} "

I know, but I thought it best to state my opinion on the other matter as well ;) .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.