main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jawa Jabber

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by DanakinSkywalker, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh no... [face_shocked]

I can smell championships between you and our Co-CR 8-} .
    However, I must admit...I am slowly becoming sucked into that game...as it has this...this...whats the word I am searching for? :confused:

2. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    hah! I've played with our Co-CR, he always plays on Maniac, I only plsy on Standard because it's less embarrassing if I screw up, although if I have to I can at least get a C on maniac. But yeah, I'm still a beginner, him and Jedi_Blues always play though, so it's more of a competition between them.

3. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    play*******
    Stupid adjacent key.....

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh I remeber all that, Angie was good at the way to which she beat our Co-CR. Or was it a tie? :confused:

No matter, when I was standing there watching I couldn't help but to get sucked into the rythem.

Either way those whom play it are well sucked into that mode, and as I have seen from my cousins MANY video clips of DDR professionals at championships very nicely put together cool :cool: moves! 8-}

5. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    You guys are all friends, can't you call Curtis by his name instead of 'Co-CR'?

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    DanakinSkywalker: "You guys are all friends, can't you call Curtis by his name instead of 'Co-CR'?"

Yes, I suppose I could, however, its a hard habit to break, its like calling your teacher by their first name, as I'm used to calling Curtis by his JC name here, or his position title 8-} .

7. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    There was only one professor I would call by her first name and that was my French teacher and I never feel comfortable calling her something other than Mlle...
    Anyways... yes, usually when Angie and Curtis play it is close and usually a tie, but depending on the song, one shall beat the other or prhaps vice-versa.
    And by teh way, DanakinSkywalker, why do you get upset over simple little things like that? They really shouldn't bother you, especially if they are no concern of yours...
    *edited because of a slight typo*

8. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    It was a simple question. This is America, I can ask whatever I like.

9. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    That's true, but it just seemed like the tone was a bit on the negative side, or at least that's how it sounded to me, if not anyone else.

10. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    It didn't seem that way to me. By the way, nice sig. there Dan.

11. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    Yeah, it rocks, doesn't it?

12. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I don't know about you guys, but I cannot wait till Christmas rolls around. Man, with everything in school moving hardcore speed, its like I don't have much time to breathe and or think... :(

I'll be glad when I'm out of High School and beginning that larger step into the world through my choice College ;) .

13. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    just make sure you don't slack off.... heh, I kinda messed up my first semester because I wasn't well enough prepared and didn't think about what I was doing.
    but yeah, I can't wait for Christmas because it means carolers and possibly snow... :-D

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Um...whats going on here? :confused:

I'm so lost as now whom to call our CR! 8-}

No matter its great to see you back Jedi_Knight_Seifer :D .

15. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
  16. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Um language check here people...
    And Christmas, I'm looking forward to seeing my family at the Christmas parties on my mom and dad's sides. :D
    Carolers, and all that good stuff. And a white Christmas I pray it'll be. :D
    It has been snowing, but it rained and there's no snow, but it'll come back. :D

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] You wish for a white chrsitmas!?!?!? :confused:

You can ask everyone within this Fan Force, that is one thing we've all been wishing for, yet never actual have happen 8-} .

18. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    aww, I've never seen a white christmas... in fact it's on my list of life goals to see one.. hopefully I can see one this year if my friends and I actually go caroling as planned... probably won't though :(

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "aww, I've never seen a white christmas... in fact it's on my list of life goals to see one.. hopefully I can see one this year if my friends and I actually go caroling as planned... probably won't though :( "

Don't loose hope, there's still plenty of time for you to forsee these things to come about ;) . Especially with these cold nights :D .

20. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    yeah, hope so. But I like Winter even if there is no snow... it's just nice to have carolers and think about giving gifts and seeing everyone happy ^^

21. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    If you want to see a White Christmas just fly all the way to NY here. We've got plenty of snow and a snow storm later today. It's beginning to look a little like Christmas :p

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Mertroid: "If you want to see a White Christmas just fly all the way to NY here. We've got plenty of snow and a snow storm later today. It's beginning to look a little like Christmas 8-} "

Show off! [face_laugh]

Well, actually I could... [face_mischief]

23. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    heh, you could, but I couldn't..
    neep, want to put some in a bottle and mail it here for me? ^^;;;;

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "heh, you could, but I couldn't..
    neep, want to put some in a bottle and mail it here for me? ^^;;;;
    "

I would if I could... 8-} However, nevertheless, I will enjoy this Christmas season, despite the hard-ships I've had to endure... :(

25. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Oct 16, 2003
    eh, I don't want to think about hardships right now... we have more bills than we have money right now, but hopefully something will come through..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.