main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Jawafett's SW Display at Clackamas County Fair

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jawafett, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    I have a small Star Wars display at the Clackamas County Fair. Fair runs Aug.15th-20th in Canby, Or. The display is in the Main Building upstairs in the Hobby Hall. The Display holds some of my favorite pieces from my collection. I just thought it would be cool to do this, and hope to enourage other people to doing something like this or other creative means to show off our pride in Star Wars.

2. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Way cool !!

is there a chance you can post a photo of your display, for those of use who can't make it to the fair?

3. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Are you going to have your dispaly there all 6 days? I will most certainly try to come by and see you. Are you going to showcase the costume and prop pieces or is it just a toy collection? Be sure to pimp the OFF (and *ahem* DST) while you are mingling with the crowds! :-B

4. jawafett

Mar 13, 2003
    The display of some of my collection is in a display case, I dont need to be there to show it. It will be judged along side some other people's collectibles on display. I'm not hoping to win, just some praise and hopefully some encouragement to others to collect Star Wars stuff. I do plan on going to the fair sometime during the week to show my family my display and to have a good time at the fair. Hope some of you get the chance to go. I will take pictures of it and post them here.

5. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    It won't be a matter of if I will go... it is always a matter of when I will go. That's why I was asking if you were going to be present....

6. jawafett

Mar 13, 2003
    I received a 2nd place ribbon! =D= I'm stoked. There were some really good displays of other people's hobbies there too.

7. Ayn

Ayn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    Congratulations Eric! Nice job, Im really sorry Bill, Christine and I didnt have time to get to see your display.

8. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    2nd Place! Congrats! That must be a most impressive collection. =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.