main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jay and Silent Bob Nashville Appearance

Discussion in 'Archive: Bowling Green, KY' started by NewGuy917, Feb 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewGuy917

NewGuy917 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Outer Limits Comics
    Feb 22
    Jay and Silent Bob will be appearing...

Or atleast that is the buzz

ROAD TRIP!!!

2. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    where did you hear that?

i live near the outer limits next to rivergate and i think im going by there today.i guess i could stop in and see if its true.
    if it is the one at rivergate then its not really that far for you guys.itll take about an hour or so.its just off the exit on I65.

skip

3. NewGuy917

Nov 6, 2002
    A guy who lives on my floor was IMing his girlfriend and she told him about it. True or not, it's worth a shot.

4. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    i guess your cousin's,friend's,neighbor's,boyfriend's,girlfriend was right.
    i stopped by there just now and sure enough he will be there next sat.
    it will be his only nashville appearance.he'll be signing stuff for $10.

pm me if you guys need directions.

cya
    skip

5. NewGuy917

Nov 6, 2002
    Guys, after Thursday, we will be official. Then the next week, on that Saturday Feb 22nd. Will be our first road trip. Where? Look above guys. I've already PMed skip for the directions and will post more info as i get it.

6. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    here are directions to the "outer limits" .

of coarse youll be traveling south on I65

exit at the "two mile pkwy" exit which i believe is exit 96.youll go down the ramp and turn "left".go back under the interstate and there will be a traffic light.you go straight ahead a hundred feet and there will be another light.there is a hooters to your left(landmark).
    go straight through and get in the left lanes.you will be turning left at the next light.it is a weird light,it has 2 weird left turn lanes.youll see it.
    turn left there and you will be entering into the mall "loop".youll be kinda going up a hill and there will be the mall on your right hand side.go through a couple of mall stop signs and the road will pass a movie theater and a sears entrance.get in the right hand lane.
    the little road stops and you are going to turn "right".across the street you will see a "target" store.the outer limits is next to funco land and chucky cheese.it is in the same strip mall as target.you can turn left into the parking lot in 3 places.it will just depend on the traffic.there are tons of restaurants and stuff just like your mall up there.so eating isnt a problem.but there arent many gas stations.just a few right next to the exit across from hooters.
    in case you need it ,i believe target has an atm right inside the door.

i hope that helps you guys out.
    have fun.
    skip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.