Jay and Silent Bob

Discussion in 'Niagara, ON' started by Jedi_Padawan_Padme, Mar 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Master

star 3
    I just finished watching Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back! It was so funny. I think it's cool how they had all the different characters from their movies. It was so funny (even with all the swearing). George Carlin was even in it! (well, as a hitch-hiker).
    I recommend renting it (well, if you're one of the teens, only if you're parents will let you watch something with swearing every other word....if you're one of the adults, rent it if you like jay and silent bob!) lol.

Oh, I forgot t mention Mark Hamill was in it too! And they mentioned that GL was gonna sue....they did a whole light saber type scene (where silent bob uses the force to get his light saber. lol)

Sorry about any spoilers!
  2. Kazama Jedi Knight

star 1
    Were renting it tonite!
  3. Ian_Ball Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, Kevin Smith would have been happy if you guys discovered years ago when he needed the money, and his stuff was really funny...not just a running doody joke that uses washed up actors to get SW fans in theatres.
  4. Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Master

star 3
    well isn't someone cynical!
  5. Ian_Ball Jedi Master

star 4
    lol, I`m glad ya noticed...sorry about that...the other bbs I`m posting on is going through a 300 member flame war ( we have no mods ) and I`m kinda wound....I still stand by what I said :p
  6. BobaFett_YJN Jedi Master

star 4
    I actually first saw Clerks a couple years ago and since then I have seen all of Kevin Smith's films except Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. From what I'n seen and heard, I think I like his other films much more than the newest one.
  7. Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, Graeme,
    if you liked his other ones, (I actually haven't even seen Clerks or Chasing Amy, but I've seen Mallrats and Dogma) you should like "J and SB strike back". It's got characters from all the movies (but other than Brodie (from Mallrats) and......actually, I think he's the only one that actually plays the same person that he was in Mallrats..lol. Cuz I was thinking Matt Damon and Ben Afleck, but they are playing themselves, shooting "Good Will Hunting 2:Hunting season. lol.
    Well, I don't want to give away too much....but I made my mom watch it last night, and even though she was tired, she even laughed at some of the jokes.
  8. THEREALSHMII Jedi Master

star 4
    All of Kevin Smith's stuff has Star Wars in-jokes to them. Pretty mush all of the have Matt damon and Ben Afflick in them too. The best of his in my humble opinion is Chasing Amy if you can find it at the Video store.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.