main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JC Discussion with the DRAMA! Whores, minus the mods

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by carmenite42, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Since mods can't post here unless they're part of the house, I thought it'd be fun for us to discuss JC stuff without their input. I'm sure there are quite a few things we'd like to discuss without hearing the rhetoric that oftentimes means nothing from some of the mods that like reading their posts so much, it doesn't matter if what they're posting makes sense.

Course, some of you may not be interested, in which case you can just skip over this thread :)

Statement 1: "The administration for too long has put its emphasis on catering to the lowest common denominator, the tools. They don't want to offend the morons and end up offending the people worth keeping."
    - AmazingB

Discuss.

2. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    The tools are like the labor class. We need tools to....uh... ummm.... hrm.

Well sometimes tools turn into good people!!

And I think it's more catering to majority of the JC.

3. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    I guess this idea didn't go over so well :(

4. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Personally I think they carter to the tools not really even realizing that their tools to began with. Most people in the JC. Sometiems its like a big evil corp. that doesn't care about the regulars but the people who will probably not be posting here in three months. And unforantely most people in the JC could care less about what goes on outside of where they post or what they do. I know its been said before but maybe thats why we're locked up in here. Since I know most of us if not all of us in here generally read the threads and spend a lot of time posting in comms. Ok ready for the next topic Carmen. :)

~PK~

5. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Sometimes I wonder if Tracy thinks we're just here to give her something to moderate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.