main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY JC/FF Event 2004

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Connemara, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Hi. I am currently planning a JC/FF Meet for the summer of 2004, and am trying to find the best area to host it at. Since I figure you all know your local area a lot better than I or my committee, I'm asking you all to please give me whatever information you know on lodging, rentable convention centers, banquet halls and picnic/park areas, as well as sites, attractions and activities.
    We are also still toying with the idea of hosting this Meet at the same time and in the same area as another convention, as that may get more people to come. So if there are any conventions in your area during the summer of 2004, it would be greatly appreciated if you would let me know about them as well.
    Thanks in advance for any and all information you can give me! It's much appreciated! :)

Also- if you?d like to find out more information on the JC/FF Event of 2004, go check us out at the link in my sig! (Not the Matchmaker Game, the other one, hehe)

Spamming in forums is against the TOS

2. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Central Park.

I told you this already Conn... :p

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.