main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JC ideas and suggestions

Discussion in 'Communications' started by ObiWan506, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I believe it's been over a month since Prenn announced that he was stepping down..............................a decision really should have been made by now.

2. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    To be fair, the process of finding my replacement has taken far longer than it usually does. There's a number of reasons for this, but the first is, I think, that we wanted to be sure to consider everybody this time around. We started the thread in the JCC, and seriously discussed any name in that thread we felt warranted consideration, which left us with a far longer "shortlist" than is usual in any replacement process. That said, we're pretty close now, and you can expect an announcement fairly soon.

3. Spiderfan

Spiderfan Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 9, 2004
    It seems to me that regardless of how quickly a decision is made there would be people upset either way (the decision was too hasty, they are stalling etc). Yes this is taking an extraordinary long time, but its an extraordinary process this time around as MS is (apparently) trying to be open to more options in the mod selection. Not to mention we just got past the holidays, a time of year where many people may be understandably absent from the boards with other obligations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.