main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO JC.N GL Gaming Lounge (NUMBAR 2!)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Dan, May 9, 2006.

1. Handmaiden Yané

Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2002
    I am so jealous of you, Rich.
    Plz burn me a copy?

Oh, I also have pics I want you to see, Rich...

2. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Is Dreamfall any good? I hear good story, lame gameplay. But I loved Longest Journey...

3. Handmaiden Yané

Jul 15, 2002
    I loved it. It was awesome.

4. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/Wes_Janson/orlya005copy.jpg]

5. Handmaiden Yané

Jul 15, 2002
  6. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    [image=http://oberlin.edu/student/jbethke/photo/things011.jpg]

Giddy.

7. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
  8. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
  9. Anakin_Sockwalker

Anakin_Sockwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    So, since it's summer break, I've been really bored - I already beat all the new games that I bought and Oblivion's disc is ruined. So, I find myself watching G4 a lot lately. I haven't watched that channel in a long time, so this may not be new, but it's new to me. And well, it's really changed. First off. What happened to the other Filter, the one not hosted by the blonde (just saw an ad for it)? I used to watch AOTS, but stopped watching it for a while and it's changed a lot. The only thing that I semi-enjoy watching is the Morgan Webb show, I mean X-Play. :p I actually find some of their reviews and skits to be sort of funny.

That is all.

10. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    XPlay is an ok show that i like to watch whenever i can. AOTS is a good one too but i never am home when it airs.

And what would you guys think if I were to try and sell you this great idea for a TV show, it would go great on Tom Goes To The Mayor, but it would be a good show alone. Three words: "Pinnatas+Human+Blood"? What do you think? It's a gold mine, i tell you! A GOLD MINE!!!

Just think of it.. six year olds at a birthday party all beating the pinnata and saying " I want the candy i want the candy!" and then when it breaks, HUMAN BLOOD sprays all over them and they go screaming as they hold their arms up to their eyes and see it all over them and they see everyone else drenched in blood... This is my dream. I will create this. This completes me.

11. Ostrich_Stapler

Ostrich_Stapler Jedi Master star 5

Jul 9, 2004
    I do enjoy their robot fights from time to time. Last I heard Craig Charles from Red Dwarf was the emcee.

ALERT ALERT ALERT!!

0MGZ J3N-CH4N WI11 HAVE S3CKS3Y N3W PIC5 UP S00N

END ALERT

12. Anakin_Sockwalker

Jun 11, 2005
    Yes, I'd galdly donate my blood to this cause. Phear my AB type blood! :rolleyes:

Yeah, most of the reason why I don't watch G4 all that much (not like it's a bad thing) is that I don't really watch TV that much - way too busy during the school season.

13. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Why fore are we talking games in the lounge?

14. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    i was talking about bathing six year old children in human blood and watching them run and scream in horror and agony while i gaze upon their terrorized faces laughing manically.

15. Anakin_Sockwalker

Jun 11, 2005
    Hey, Yane, what's the return policy on games for GameStop?

Anyways,
    lightning + dry weather = [image=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c392/anakinsockwalker/fire3.jpg]

16. Handmaiden Yané

Jul 15, 2002
    Oh em gee, that's amazing!

For new games, it's 7 days for a refund only... if it's unopened. (Ask the game adviser if they can shrink wrap it or put the clear circle sticker over the opening of the game if they don't automatically do it) If it's opened, no dice unless you want to trade it in for credit (or cash, but cash is 20% less and you can't use your GameStop MORE card if you get cash) or if it's within 30 days and it's defective and then you can only exchange it for the same game. If you buy the GPG, you have a whole year to exchange the game if it breaks, gets scratched, or is in any way defective.

For used games, it's the same thing only within seven days you can return it for a refund or another game or whatever if you have your receipt. Remember, for all things...especially the GPG...you need your receipt!

Also, if the GameStop doesn't have the game you originally bought, you can exchange it for a game of equal or lesser value if you bought the GPG. GPGs are Game Product Replacement plans that you can purchase for a $1-3, depending on the price of the game. ($1--$0-$9.99, $2--$10.99-$24.99, $3--$25.99-$99.99)

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/Handmaiden_Yane/Jen/561d1bfe.jpg]
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/Handmaiden_Yane/Jen/3a5101dc.jpg]
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/Handmaiden_Yane/Jen/c837a728.jpg]
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/Handmaiden_Yane/Jen/e1ea07ff.jpg]

17. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    You wear lots of black.

18. Obi_Wan_01

Obi_Wan_01 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 17, 2001
    She seems to be wearing a red bra. No wait? the red strap is above the black strap. So either she?s wearing two bras (VERY LIKELY! *nods*) or that?s a red top under that black blouse.

...or maybe I?m being too observant. [face_mischief]

19. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    I like what you did to your hair Jen. You look fantastic!

And I'm going to shut up now lest I step on Flares toes at being the Games Pedo.

20. Handmaiden Yané

Jul 15, 2002
    Actually, I'm wearing less black than usual. See my capris? No? Well, they're jeans. Blue jeans, at that.

I wish I could find a red bra in my size! As it is, I am wearing a black bra and a red spaghetti-strap underneath the scoop neck top. :)

Thanks, EV. [face_blush]

21. Anakin_Sockwalker

Jun 11, 2005
    Thanks.

Outside much?

22. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    I can find you a red bra in your size,it's a new design.

*goes to buy red finger paint*

23. Handmaiden Yané

Jul 15, 2002
    Um, no. That's just weird lighting. I look fine in all my other pics.

[face_laugh] Nice. ;)

24. Anakin_Sockwalker

Jun 11, 2005
    Really? That pic makes it look like you're really tanned from the neck up.

I guess that is why I see no tan in the other pics. :p

25. Handmaiden Yané

Jul 15, 2002
    I know. [face_blush]
    I'm so embarrassed now.