main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCFamily: Episode One

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaro, Nov 15, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 1999
    Don't make me post

2. Lalika

Lalika Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 1999
    KIt: Great! Keep on writin'
    JOWK: Try to post... just to tell ya, there's a riot in your thread with death threats made. Jaro has nominated herself your protector.... ( Whispers) I've no part in the mob so.... Please pretty please post....

To the rest: Please post... this thread is kinda dying. THe climax is coming up, I can feel it...but it needs writers.
    ~~~~~~~~~~

? Murder ??

Strange Faces?.

Whispers?

? As punishment, you will be stripped of your padawan status??

A lady?screaming at her, shaking her?

? Why??

A council, a meeting, a discussion of her fate?

?? thrown out of the temple.?

The room was silent, save for a booming voice.

? ?A Jedi, you no longer will be.?

Tears, two little girls weeping, clinging on to her robe?

? You can?t go??

Cold faces, icy voices, accusing glares and pointing fingers? whispers.

? She?s the one??
    ? She was banished??
    ? Serves her right??

A young lady, grasping her shoulders in a vice like grip, shaking her till her teeth rattled.

? Why? My padawan.. why??

The desperate, miserable look in the lady?s eyes quickly melted away to the same icy expression that everyone else wore.

? Go!? the lady hissed. ? Don?t return??

? Please!? she begged.

The lady drew out a cylindrical object and activated it. A shimmering blade shot out, humming with energy. The lady pressed the blade on her neck and she could feel the scorching heat and the power it held. She was forced to back away, until her feet could no longer feel the ground. She peeked over her shoulder to see a huge pit in the ground.

? Leave??

The pit led to a deep, dark vortex. As she closed her eyes she could hear the screams of tortured souls, rising up from the pit, a welcome cry for her. The pit was realm of pain and suffering, all melted together into an awesome blackness.

The lady kicked her and she fell on her fours in agony, teetering dangerously close to the vortex.

? Jump in,? the lady spoke again.

? No!? she cried.

A bright fire suddenly surged out from the pit , the flames lept up, licking her hands.

She turned round to plead with the lady again. The lady had bent down, her hands on her shoulders, ready to push her into the pit. She struggled, and kicked, desperately trying to evade the lady?s iron hold on her? but she failed.

The lady gave her a final shove and she fell. The last thing she saw was the lady?s cold, unfeeling eyes as she stood and watched her fall down the pit. She plunged down, screaming, her hands clawing wildly, trying in vain to stop her descent.

She heard the lady whisper her name as she descending into the throes of hell.

? Nooooooooooo!!!!? she woke up, shivering, feeling firm hands on her shoulders, shaking her, willing her out of her nightmare.

The street floated into focus, as did the image of the person who was shaking her.

? Lalika!?

It was the nightmare, itself? waiting to claim her.

Alive! Kithera?s heart was filled with joy. She shook her padawan hard, trying to ease her out of her sleep. Lalika writhed and twisted as though she was caught in a nightmare.

The girl finally opened her eyes and stared at Kithera. Her mouth fell open completing the perfect picture of horror her face had become.

? Get away from me!? she shrieked. Catching Kithera by surprise, Lalika kicked her hard in the shin and fled from the doorstep.

? Lalika! Stop!? Gritting her teeth, Kithera picked herself up and gave chase.

The girl wove in and out of the large crowd which had started to throng the main streets.

? Lalika!?

Kithera pushed past the shocked passerby and saw Lalika running towards the town?s one and only space port.

Kithera reached out with the force, trying to call her padawan and assure her. To her shock, she could no longer feel the bond between her and Lalika. It had totally vanished, a vast difference from the call that she had heard earlier on.

She raced towards the spaceport, hoping that Lalika would not disappear again.

3. Lalika

Nov 16, 1999
    kithera? Are you on line now?

4. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Whoohoo! Another post, but yes, I agree...we need more authors 'round these parts...

Trika Kenobi

5. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Sorry. Lalika now everything in your e-mail makes sense!

More. Come on Lalika and my stories aren't the only ones you know. Post perople post!!

Actually Lalika write this but she asked me to post it up
    ~~~~~`

Jesse was right, she was not Kierra. She belonged somewhere else, she was someone else. But who?

She gazed at the photograph which she found in the pocket. Turning it behind, she saw the words: Coruscant.

coruscant

The words seemed so familiar. Coruscant? a place?. The capital. How? Where was it?

// I need a transport// she said to herself.
    I have to get to Coruscant. The tiny spaceport was bustling with activity. Kierra slouched into the shadows, trying not to attract attention to herself.

? Quickly! I can?t keep Senator Palpatine waiting for his shipment,? a man with a porcine nose and a revolting face was shouting to one of the workers.

// Palpatine?Kierra vaguely remembered that he lived on Coruscant. She didnot know who in the galaxy he was but she was quite sure that he lived on Coruscant. Kierra stiffled a laugh, it was quite an amusing thought, not knowing who the person was and yet knowing where he lived. Well, she thought
    as she straightened up, better take the chance and stow away on the ship. Even if she ended up on another place, she would at least have gotten away from Mishay, away from the nightmares...

She watched as the disgusting man waddled away to an awaiting ship, his legs pumping hard to move his pudgy body and his huge paunch. She moved stealthily to the ship and located the cargo hold. Heaving herself up by her strong arms, she entered the cargo hold and hid behind one of the crates.

She heard more shouting outside and saw a few more crates being loaded by a droid. Kierra shrank back further into the shadows, hoping that no one would see her. She held on fast as the ship rocked unsteadily and rose on it?s repulsor lifts. Kierra was thrown violently around with the shipment. I hope
    they aren?t fragile, or Senator Palpatine is going to have a cow? Kierra thought wryly as she received another bruise from a crate. She gave a stiffled yelp as she was hurled unceremoniously across the room as the ship
    entered hyperspace with a violent jerk. Obviously, it?s hyperdrive was not in its top order. Kierra could feel the hull shuddering and groaning as the ship entered lightspeed. She hoped no one had heard her.

? Hey you! ? Kierra ?s blood froze as she heard the voice. The next thing she knew, a stun blast caught her in the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kithera arrived at the spaceport just in time to see Lalika sneak on board one of the ships. She rushed towards the space ship?

? Hey Missy! You can?t go there.? A man caught hold of her.

The ship was getting ready to take off, the engine flared up warningly?

? Where is the ship going?? she asked the man, trying to make herself heard over the roar of the engines.

The ship lifted off.

? Sorry miss, it?s a company policy not to??

To hell with the policies!

? You will tell me where it?s going. ? Kithera said, waving her hand.

? I will tell you where it?s going??

" Good."

" It's going to Tatooine and then to COruscant..."

The man continued muttering the different destinations but Kithera had heard enough, she ran headlong towards the direction of her spaceship.

6. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    Ooooo! Now post some more people!

Trika Kenobi

7. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Ahhhhhh!!!!! Where are the jedi?!? Is Lwyn'nya going to post? Is Qui or Nanai going to post? C'mon guys, I don't want to run your lives for you. You might not like where they go from here!

8. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    I tried to post but had no idea what to do. I heard rumors to the point that JOWK's going to post to Requiem tonight and is then going to move on to this thread and Tomb... good luck, chica!

9. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    JoWK Posted!!! She posted damn it!!

Not on here of course but on requiem!Oh my gosh!@!!

Kithera

10. Lalika

Nov 16, 1999
    Yes, it was sooooooooo wonderful... Now if only we can get her here. I'm not going to post anymore until the rest write causet the story is growing too one sided.

11. Lalika

Nov 16, 1999
    Yes, it was sooooooooo wonderful... Now if only we can get her here. I'm not going to post anymore until the rest write causet the story is growing too one sided.

12. Jaro

Jaro Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 1999
    Ok, everyone, take a deep breath...

... Excellent. Now, then, the people that need to post (namely, Hiroko, JOWK, Nanai, or LW [and myself, soon enough]) will get to it when they have time. Please do not fret if that time is not this week.

Midterms are beginning in colleges, and I've got 3 papers myself this weekend and 2 tests next week alone.

This story will not be forgotten. And, remember, it's Episode One for a reason. I think this story will continue for quite some time.

13. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    *Takes a deep breath*
    Wait! It doesn't help! J/K...

Trika Kenobi
    "I roam these threads..."

14. MrsKenobi

MrsKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 1999
    *takes a deep breath*
    well said, Jaro! I will wait patiently among the masses and help keep the thread up

Eirtae

15. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    Uppers.

I'm out of town and out of touch till after monday, so everyone have a nice weekend and keep the thread alive while I'm gone.

16. Lalika

Nov 16, 1999
    ( Gives Jaro a thumbs up)
    Okay everyone, good luck for the midterms. I myself have 4 tests next week and another 3 the week after with some other surprise tests in teh middle....

Everyone, stay alive! Hang on... the tests will be over soon...

17. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    To the top...

Trika Kenobi

18. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 1999
    We're going so slow that we're moving backwards!

Okay, informal poll time. Is someone intending to post sometime soon on the Jedi storyline? If not, I'm gunning the bulldozer and running over the thread. I wanna go somewhere

19. Jaro

Jaro Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 1999
    Aye, JOWK. Feel free, IMO, to do as you please with the Jedi.

Next time you and Hiroko and I are on ICQ, we need a chat to plot. hehehehe.

20. Lalika

Nov 16, 1999
    (Lalika dodges quickly from the Chinese Text book, which is chasing her round the room)

Argh! Chinese test tomorrow.... All week and I've only managed to come in here once... JOWK, please post.... I'll be waiting in the forums right after my test.... After that, I've got to escape from Physics, Chemistry and Chinese Hell again..( but that's next week.)

Please post people, the Jedi are frozen in time... still waiting to .... well, move.

21. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    I'm back from war and there is still no reply from the jedi. Even a simple 'we're still alive' will suffice, folks!! Others can write for you if you are so strapped for time that you can't post, but we kinda need to know if you're still in the game.

22. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Hands Jowk the bulldozer keys...

"Go for it honey!"

Kithera

23. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    Hey, Jedi!!! A simple 'we're still alive' would be better than nothing if you don't have time to post!!

24. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    Oh yeah, we're alive... we just haven't managed to run into each other on ICQ all at once and/or remember we have a job to do on this thread yet. heheh

Oh look! There's JOWK now.

[This message has been edited by Hiroko01 (edited 02-26-2000).]

25. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    Ahhhh!!! Must save this from being the last thread on the last page!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.