main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCNGL vs. OE .... Are *you* up for it?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sithman, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oEAmorphis

oEAmorphis Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2003
    Sorry for the double post but figured you might want these.

[image=http://members.rogers.com/redstar/OE%20files/Yavin.jpg]

[image=http://members.rogers.com/redstar/OE%20files/Bespin.jpg]

[image=http://members.rogers.com/redstar/OE%20files/Deathstar.jpg]

Click to see them full sized.

2. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Ummm, no comment. :D

Aaron: I'm sure Bib would agree with you and Pat. :p (And Dan, and Insane Anakin, and everyone and anyone who's ever made fun of me :p )

3. Jeff 42

Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 14, 1998
    I own Death Star. :D

4. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Actually, they owned us (and you) pretty well on Death Star. [face_shocked]

5. Jeff 42

Sep 14, 1998
    Um, no. Considering the huge advantage everyone on their team had due to better teamwork and easier targets, I think it's safe to say that, individually, I played better than anyone else in that game.

Edit: That's not to say that they didn't own us, although at least it wasn't as bad as the other games.

Another edit: Our pings (except for Homer's) own. :D

6. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    "I think it's safe to say that, individually, I played better than anyone else in that game."

[face_laugh]

The humility is just oozing from you, Jeff.

7. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Should Jeff's ego be getting out of hand, simply refer him to his score in this pic:

[image=http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_7433033/XWA+Shots/__hr_Teh+dogfight.jpg?bcAayP.A5N5tKNS8]

:p

8. Jeff 42

Sep 14, 1998
    Well, I certainly have never claimed to be good at XWA.

9. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    PWNED!

10. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
  11. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    But as jp said, the moral victory was his.

12. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Actually, he said it's "ours". :p

13. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    LMAO

I just showed Ari that pic. and he told me he thought CorranHornyo , me , was Conn.

14. Amorphis

Amorphis Jedi Youngling

Feb 3, 2003
    Errm Jeff. I think you better look at that shot of deathstar again. You in no way played "the best" you are in no way "the best" man give credit where credit is due. JM rocked you on maps 1 and 2. I took you on map 3. If you played the best out of that game your individual scores would've shown it. Humility is a virtue in my book, it seems to be something you need. I'm not here to insult you but man, 33JM - 10Jeff on yavin. I'd say JM tore everyone up in that scrimm.

Edit: And like I just saw, JM had a ping of 250..and still took it down. I'd say he ripped all. My ping was bouncing above 100 which screws me up, so I did damn well.

-Morph

15. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    LOL.

Not even your top score was better than their lowest score in Massassi. HA HA HA.

Crikey.

Nice pat - -1

w00h00 ;)

16. Aragorn327

Aug 20, 2001
    As long as we're showing off screenshots:

[image=http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_7433033/JO+screens/Kill+Kick.jpg?bcBAzP.AX0g1zrg6]

Go me!

17. Jeff 42

Sep 14, 1998
    Good job, you beat me in like my third ever online game of JK. How about after I had been playing for a few months (from this thread):

Jeff: 46
    Jade: 45
    SFL: 42
    Aragorn: 30
    Sithy: 27
    Pat-fett: 21
    SEA: 8

PWNED!

Oh, and how about...

PWNED! (Drag and drop--nice tag by the way Mr. "ODE TO OE"--at least you didn't get kicked for that one. [face_laugh] )

PWNED!

Edit: The above is in response to Sithman's last post.

Morph, I definitely didn't play that great in the first two games, and am not bragging about my scores there. But considering the big advantage you guys had, I think my score on Death Star is the most impressive. You guys are a lot harder to kill than our team was. :)

18. Aragorn327

Aug 20, 2001
    Jeff: 46
    Jade: 45
    SFL: 42
    Aragorn: 30
    Sithy: 27
    Pat-fett: 21
    SEA: 8

wowzers, I wasn't doing too badly that game :eek:

19. Amorphis

Amorphis Jedi Youngling

Feb 3, 2003
    Yet notice, you can't deny a word that i've said. And so what if Sithy ode to oe tags? It's meant to be "funny" ya know humor, ya gotta have a sense of it to understand, another thing you seem to be lacking. I've noticed you guys rip on one another alot with malicious intent, you will -never- succeed as a team if it comes down to that.

Jeff you need to put your ego aside, public games mean -jack- I win 97% of the pub games I play anymore, but there are still guys in there who could tear me up, I just get the kills faster. So don't post a screen shot of a pub game, it's pointless, for all we know you faced like 3 good players and 12 saber noobs who ran at your gunshots. I'm sure you'll come back with "Oh but I beat you!" you beat me on a bad night by 1 point because I made a stupid mistake, but at least I have the balls to admit I made a mistake and didn't play my best. Man I like you, I play games against you and you give a good challenge, but you're just too cocky and way too boastful for me.

Edit: You can say what you want now, i'm done. Don't expect a response from me, Sithy if you still want help i'm glad to do it man. You're a good guy, even if you don't know when to shut up sometimes ;).

20. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Jeff you need to put your ego aside, public games mean -jack- I win 97% of the pub games I play anymore, but there are still guys in there who could tear me up, I just get the kills faster. So don't post a screen shot of a pub game, it's pointless, for all we know you faced like 3 good players and 12 saber noobs who ran at your gunshots. I'm sure you'll come back with "Oh but I beat you!" you beat me on a bad night by 1 point because I made a stupid mistake, but at least I have the balls to admit I made a mistake and didn't play my best. Man I like you, I play games against you and you give a good challenge, but you're just too cocky and way too boastful for me.

That's not the Jeff I know and have known for quite some time in JK games!!!

Cocky, no - thats the Rail toting freek.

:p

Bah if only i had a web site to upload my screenies from old skool JK.

bah!

21. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    [image=http://www.lamer.net/stepaway.jpg]

Rail Toting Freak... :D Good times, Aaron!

22. Lord_Homer

Lord_Homer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    he be joanin dawg! Oh snap!

23. Jeff 42

Sep 14, 1998
    "I've noticed you guys rip on one another alot with malicious intent, you will -never- succeed as a team if it comes down to that."

There's no malicious intent. I'm just having fun. I can see how it might seem malicious to an outsider, but it's not. If I've offended any JCers, I apologize, but I doubt that I have.

And you have to understand, most of the bragging you have seen me done has actually been in a joking manner. I understand perfectly well that I'm not really an uber-elite player. I mean, I was ecstatic when I got one kill against Nutri. But I am an extremely competitive person. When I play well it makes me feel good. When I play poorly it makes me feel bad. When I do play well (like in that Death Star game) I do like to brag a little sometimes. I guess it seems more acceptable to do that in online gaming than to openly brag about real-life accomplishments (and I'm just as competitive about some things in real life). And that screenshot from a public game was just a response to Sithy posting that screen from when I was a JK n00b. Again, I know that winning public games doesn't make me a god of JO or anything. So, it seems like you may have gotten the wrong impression of me somehow. In real life I tend to be a humble person and online I really don't think I do very much serious bragging. So, I hope you don't hold this against me or anything, I really enjoy playing with you and the rest of oE.

24. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    ok. Me Pat and Sithy were about to play some old skool JK for some shiRts and Giggles.

Sithy's "mom" said he had to go and he said "Tomorrow!"

So, this time tomorrow, JK.

Time: 10-10:30pm EST
    Game: Vanilla JK (no DL'ed levels/mods)
    Force Level: 5 (or to be desided)
    IP: To be given.

Aragorn, can you host? Or is it during the week - so no games for ya? BAH, if so.

Anyone else keen for some laughs?

25. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    I've noticed you guys rip on one another alot with malicious intent, you will -never- succeed as a team if it comes down to that.

Obviously you aren't a part of this community. We all know it's in good fun. In no way are we malicious. We just have a sence of humor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.