main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA JD and Marric Tease Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AuntBeruLars, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Oh?? And, what did you get for Christmas? :p

2. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Only something totally thoughtful and super cool...but I wonder if there's like a man-law that I'll be breaking if I share. The women will all ooh and ahh, but it's one of those kinds of gifts that make the guys who DIDN'T think to do such a thing walk up and punch the one who DID in the arm and tell him "Dude, you're making us all look bad..."

It was quite nice.:)

3. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Now you gotta tell. You are killing me with me trying to guess. :)

4. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Yes, JD, do tell!

5. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Ok, I'll tell...

I thought we were going to a party Friday night with some friends of his from work. So after we sat around for a little while, he told me to get my coat on 'cause we were going outside. So, I put my coat on, and when he opened the door there was a big 'ole stretch Hummer limo waiting to take the group of us out around the city to look at Christmas lights. Being a big girly dork about Christmas, I totally live for that crap. He, on the other hand, does not...but was willing to go suffer the cheer for me. How totally and absolutely sweet and thoughtful. Champagne, good company and Christmas lights for HOURS...it was so great. Oh, yeah, he gave me the new Duran Duran cd, too.

He makes me a happy girl.:D

6. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Wow, he's smooth!

7. Leia1138

Jun 3, 2006
    Wow! We didn't know Marric had it in him! ;) Did you guys see Dovewood Court? LDV and I went there yesterday and it was insane - so many cars and people (lots of limos too).

8. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    Yes we did see Dovewood, and we went out to Rocklin (Stanford Ranch) where they have an incredible neighborhood of lights.

9. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    You be one Ascot wearin', Billy Dee approximating, cool dude.

I want to tell my wife what you did but I'm worried she might go "Where's MY limo?!"

10. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    "Colt .45 works everytime"

Just tell her that all the limos are booked.

11. Leia1138

Jun 3, 2006
    We went to Stanford Ranch too, but it was a little after hours so not all the lights were on. We tried earlier in the evening, but the line of cars stretched all the way down Sunset trying to get in!

12. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Now that is smooth..........very very smooth. Thumbs up to Marric from AuntBeru. =D=

13. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Its always the quiet guys. Good job Marric.

14. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
  15. CaeliRose

CaeliRose Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2005
    That is cute. I was really disappointed with the General's Row here on post. Not one of them had any lights on their homes. All they had were wreaths in the windows. How lame is that? Especially for people who make way more dough than the enlisted and they don't even have an electric bill to worry about! Compare them to the Senior NCO's who were all decked out in lights! Now they had some really nice Xmas digs going on over on North Fort.

16. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    I don't like this thread to be so far down on the list...

I guess that means I have to try to force Marric to come play nice with me on the boards. If I can keep the conversation away from Hayden, mayo and the "whys" of strip clubs, I should be safe. :D

17. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    OH you know better than that, nothing is safe from me[face_devil]

It has been awhile since i wreaked havac upon the boards[face_thinking]

18. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    That's why I figured we would need to stay away from taboo subjects...I do know what a [face_devil] you can be on the boards, so we need to keep all conversation firmly in the O:) territory.

Been a while since you've wreaked havoc? Umm...like a week? :oops:

19. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I'm sure it has been longer than a week, but i am always game for a little sport.

20. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Uh, go back and reread your Starbucks posts from one week ago. The "suckiest suck" and "sucks and blows..." would be the trouble I was talking about. Or was that not causing trouble, just speaking the truth??;)

Sport? Like tiddlywinks and steamroller? Isn't that deja vu? I think we've had a sport discussion once before.

21. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    Last week wasn't trouble it was merely a healthy debate upon the merits of suckage within a certain actor. I would be grossly annoyed if everyone thought the way i do, luckily we would all be insane so it would be hard to notice.

22. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    I like that argument. [face_laugh] Yeah, I don't know what we'd do with a whole bunch of YOU running around.

23. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    with a whole bunch of me there would finally be enough of me to go around and make merry. If i killed a copy of me is that suicide or murder?

24. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    You are so warped...

25. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    that's not really an answer, we already knew i was warped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.