main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA JD and Marric Tease Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AuntBeruLars, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    yeah, thats what I thought

2. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
  3. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    [face_laugh]I missed you LDV. You know how bring a smile out.

Good: Star Wars Sundays
    Bad: Commercials & full screen

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
  5. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006

Meant to thank you for the picture. Green is your color. And I am sure glad you don't wear it traditionally. We have lots of wind in sacto. :)

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    [image=http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f307/bulvie13/kilt5a.jpg]
    [face_good_luck] Real men wear skirts[face_good_luck]

7. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
  8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
  9. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    I think you've shut this thread down forever, LDV. What can anyone say NOW once you've posted a picture of yourself in a skirt?

10. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    how about this, kiss my butt .... the Ladies dig the kilt .... so by what you said, you aren't a Lady? :confused:

11. Quinlan_Vos_1

Sep 11, 2007
    BURN!

"That 70's Show" Just had to quote it. sorry JD,lol.

12. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    I think the ladies are just enjoying seeing one of you guys suffering like we do. :) The only thing that would make it more enjoyable would be to add the foot destroying pumps. :D

13. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    A showdown is a brewin'

[image=http://www.jedidefender.com/news/images/2-05/Anakin%20vs%20Obi-Wan.jpg]

14. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Obvisously, some people (including JD) do not have or "understand" heritage. Besides, who said I was suffering? Like I said, Ladies and I do mean LADIES love the kilt. I am just very confident and secure in my masculinity. Unlike some men I know. ;) But hey, if the pic intimidates some of you women (me looking better in a skirt than some of you women) I will remove the pic. I definitely didn't want to shatter your self confidence or ruffle any of your redneck feathers. ;)

15. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Wow -- it's amazing how astute an observation all of that is, LDV.:rolleyes: "Lady" is perhaps not a word I would use to describe myself, and quite honestly, most women (meaning those without sticks up their arse) don't use the word "lady" to describe females, either. Truly, who wants to hear, "Hey, Lady?" It makes me think of my mother. Any woman that does go around talking about what a "lady" she is is most likely not one I'd like to sit and have margaritas with and of course, neither would you (although you won't admit it here). I think Usher put it nicely. He said something along the lines of men wanting a "lady on the street but a freak in the bed." So lets stop the BSing now -- men aren't looking for a REAL lady -- just one to put up a facade. A "lady" is a woman of superior social position. Get real...we're all peasants and serfs around here, so climb off your imaginary white steed and get a grip. It would be you that doth protest far too much. I think I musta hit a BIG nerve with the skirt comment. Men don't have to wear skirts to prove their masculinity any more than I need to say I like it to prove I'm a lady. [face_batting]

I'll take a leather jacket and a tight pair of Calvins on a guy over a skirt any day. :p

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Wow, talk about having the proverbial corn cob up one's a$$, I must have hit a nerve. But then again, you are lots younger than me ... coming from the KY Jelly generation, I find your comments about being a slut rather than a lady not surprising. ;) No, my dear, you didn't touch a nerve with me. YOU couldn't reach that far. ;) But, by your comments regarding women and not wanting to be called Ladies I find fascinating. I know of three women who would disagree with you. My sister, my grandmother and my mom. And your comment that you know I wouldn't wanna have a margarita with a Lady is also interesting ... you are saying all my ex's are sluts?? [looks around] Hmmmmm that's an interesting, albeit WARPED observation. ;) Don't play the psychology two step with me Lady errr I mean whatever the F you want me to call you ... peasant or serf? you choose ... I will mentally mind screw you so badly you will be calling MY name while in the throws of ecstasy with your boyfriend. ;) ;)

"I'll take a leather jacket and a tight pair of Calvins on a guy over a skirt any day." I got both toots ... and you will never have me. And I am sure you are all broken up about that :p

Public discaliamer but, I still love ya JD ;)

17. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    First off, I think you mean DISCLAIMER, LDV.

I'd also like to add that as Sgt-at-Arms, I'm appalled at conduct unbecoming two officers. This is my job. ;)

The only nerves people are going to be feeling are the ones I haven't rattled outta their skulls when I'm done cracking heads.

So knock it off, allaya, aight?

ktnxbye.

-TJ

18. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    who asked you to butttttt in anyway? ;) I'm not an acting officer at the moment. ;) And this is just friendly banter between friends. ;) I will spell disklaymore any way I feel aight? I don't need to be corrected. :D

19. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Who said anything about "slut"? I made a reference to a song, and it's applicability to men in general. Be careful or you just might cross the line around here.

Yeah, all that education of yours LDV, (?) really scares me...ooooohhhh...I'm worried now.

All I say to the end of this conversation (at least on my part) is that you can't have it all ways. I've heard the things that come out of your mouth, so don't suddenly sit here and act all magnanimous like you are such a "gentleman" and only need some refined woman. Pleeze.

And I don't care what you've "got" I don't want YOU...I've got the greatest guy going, and he's all I'd ever need. Hmmm, and not a skirt one in his closet, methinks.

NOW RELAX. :p

20. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
  21. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    Now i sure as hell hope that there is a playful happy face after that last comment LDV, or i may just have to take issue with such name calling.

I'm all for jovial banter but there are lines, at least upon these boards.

22. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Things have definately gone off-kilter

23. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    HEY-O! [face_laugh]

24. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    I will post for the record, that you LDV, have lost yourself both a friend and a collegue. Your behavior here (and I do get to speak as an ACTIVE officer) is deplorable. You've taken witty banter and turned it ugly, personal, and I know you would never allow it from anyone else in the group. Why you think you are above the bylaws you put into effect yourself is beyond me.

I think my relationship history for the last 20 years of my life would certainly show that I could hardly qualify for your kind words.

Really, what it comes down to is that I think your definition of a "lady" would be a woman who goes along with all of the bs that comes out of our mouth without argument or question. I'm guessing that'll keep me out of the "lady" catagory for a long time, because I refuse put a smiley face out here and pretend that your behavior is acceptable.

I expect an apology.

25. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    You saw the cheesy grin after it Marric. Yes, it was just fun banter. Just giving it back as well as I was getting it. So, just cool your jets Marric, and take your hands off the blasters and I will put my light saber away. ;)

And yes, it appears things are getting off kilter. I took the pic down as not to offend anyone. I just wanted to share it with my friends here. I was very proud of the pic. It was the only one I had printed to show my mom at UC Davis. She's an old fashion Irish Lady who is very proud of her son. The Kilt was more for her than me. I guess I was wrong about wanting to share it with my "friends"

EDIT: I apologize Tara. It was not meant seriuosly. I'll have it removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.