main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC JE, you drunkard bugger. How's the head feeling.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    REPORT: OPERATION JELLO

Agent Piplington Gentleman (& Scholar Esq.) has just made a report at 12:11am on this the morning of Thursday, 19-08-04.

His report is as such;

Jello at 5 you know man I love you man seriously you should see it of course I'm ****ing drunk what do you bloody think with unlimited free drinks.com.au I spilt scotch hey nah hey i spilt bourbon all over the table and tom hoske is here i think havent seen him i love you man seriously youre the best warneke is he here are you serious im up for it tuesday or maybe wednesday it'll happen nah seriously i love you man your the best jello well maybe he is here i found him and hoske i think is here as well i am so pissed i am so ***ing drunk **** dot **** dot **** dot com dot au **** ****ing **** ****'s. I love you man seriously like with the barbarians coming....[some text is ommitted due to incoherence, approximately 5 minutes of constant, uninterrupted babble] but seriously i love you man maybe 3 of those i don't know so yeah i'll be there with bells ****ing bells on you hear bells dot com dot au nah seriously i'm going to go now cos i'll see you on sunday so i'm going to go you listen **** laughing i am so damn drunk i spilt stuff everywhere i can't hear properly i am so drunk nah i love you man your the best just going to go now i'll hang up seriously i love you i'll hang up.

Disturbing reports indeed.

More on OPERATION: JELLO to come. Let us now discuss this recent outrage against the BAT CHILDREN.

PS. grab your shovel's Australia.com.au

Same deal, no promoting alcoholism.

2. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    Omigod, ouch.com

3. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    you dirty little hound

4. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I'm suing for copyright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.