main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Academy Book Trilogy Fan Board

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by ExarKunPJ, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExarKunPJ

ExarKunPJ Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2005
    I think that the Jedi Academy books are brilliant and I suppose that I'm not the only one so why not talk about it here.

I really like the Kyp Durron storyline. From light to dark. From the mines to coruscant. From Kessel to the maw.

It is just brilliant.

The twins are cool as well.

2. JacenKatarnC3PX

JacenKatarnC3PX Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2005
    I liked em, they were pretty good, but I was kinda mad they didn't mention Kyle's name once..............

3. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    I liked them quite a bit; most don't. It may have been outlandish, but I really loved it when little Jacen and Jaina defended Luke's body in "Champions of the Force".

4. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    ...but I was kinda mad they didn't mention Kyle's name once...

Considering they were written before the games were made.....

I quite liked the JAT when I first read them. Still love Kyp, of course, and there are a few things about them that are cool, but...there's also a lot of stuff that isn't. -_-

5. JacenKatarnC3PX

JacenKatarnC3PX Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2005
    Correction Jaina, only Jacen defended Luke. I have no clue where Jaina was, I think she went to go fetch help? But Jacen was the one wielding the lightsaber like a master.

6. Ars_longa

Ars_longa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 26, 2004
    I don't like KJA's writing style and I think these books are silly in some parts but I'll be forever grateful to him for creating Kyp Durron. :)

7. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    As Far as the books go I enjoyed them, but they weren't anything spectacular. The best thing about them is the gave us great springboard to such characters as Kyp, Clighal, Kam, and Tionne.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.