main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Academy Entrance Exam (Trivia Book)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by marvelfett11, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marvelfett11

marvelfett11 Jedi Master star 3

Apr 21, 2002
    Does anyone have this? I have seen it listed in several price guides. All of the online bookstores that I have found say that it is out of stock. None of the various Amazon sites have it and Amazon.com Canada says that it will be released in 2010, which can't be right. I have never seen it listed on ebay either. Please help!!!

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Found it on Blackwell's site. It was written by Drew Bittner and came out in 1997. Blackwells says 8-10 weeks for it. You can check it out here.
    I will keep looking and will put any other finds in this post.

3. marvelfett11

Apr 21, 2002
    I don't think that Blackwells actually has it in stock. I have discovered that when a place tells you that it will take a long time for delivery, they do not actually have it in stock. They are waiting for it to get to their warehouse, which it usually never does. I found this out when I thought I was able to find "The Power of the Jedi Sourcebook" for a reasonable price through an online bookseller. I'll check it out though. Thanks.
    MF11

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    You could try dropping them an email and asking. I hit all my usual book search sites (and a few new ones) and that's the only place I found it listed (other than the Amazon listing you found). I did find listings on amazon jp and amazon de but they weren't in English so I couldn't tell you if it is in stock there or not!

5. marvelfett11

Apr 21, 2002
    Thanks for all the help. I'll let ya' know what I find out.

6. marvelfett11

Apr 21, 2002
    I just tried to buy it from Blackwells, but the "Buy" button would not let me do anything. I emailed them to see if they do indeed have the book. We'll see. I am beginning to think that this book was supposed to be released, but for one reason or another was not. Another "Lostworlds" perhaps, even though it is not prose as it were.

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I checked the price guides I have. All 3 list it. I have A Universe of Star Wars Collectibles, and editions 2 & 3 of The Star Wars Super Collectors Wishbook. (They are probably the same ones you saw it in).
    If you don't get any answers here you can try posting the question over in Collecting.

8. Ackbar_Van_Gungan

Ackbar_Van_Gungan Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    I own it. It's just random trivia mostly about the movies. Anything I can help you find?

-The Rebel Gungan

9. marvelfett11

Apr 21, 2002
    Yes, a copy.
    Just kidding. Thanks for responding. At least now I know that it exists. Could you post a scan of the cover when you get a chance? Thanks again.
    MF11

10. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    Any new EU information? I picked up the Jedi Training and Trials Quiz Book (an Episode II tie-in) because it had some cool stuff in it (like the fact that the Jedi Agri-corps services Aduba III from Marvel... :D )

TC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.