Jedi Academy: General Discussion

Discussion in 'Games' started by OnlyOneKenobi, Dec 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master

star 4
    Cumon please answer my qwestion
  2. FiEND_138 Jedi Padawan

@ Shiro

Yes they do (not saying the people here in particular, well unless they do?). It's half the reason I quit playing JA MP. I join a game to kill, not have every profanity in the book thrown at me, slept, slapped, & then banned. Granted there are 'server rules' IE; don't kill me in a way I don't like or know how to counter, or 'honorable' duels only which makes no sense to me. If they want to duel only, create a duel server don't masqueraide as FFA. I just don't understand the JO/JA communities & the constant whining. Maybe its their polluted concept of jedi honor, hopefully with Republic Commando & BattleFront, it will stop.

*Edits* Spelling
  3. Shiro Jedi Knight

star 3
    Good to know you agree with me FiEND, heres an example of what im talking about(this actually happened):

"Anyone interested in joining our clan?" - Random Clan leader
    "Sure, I might be..." - Me
    "Alright then come and duel me" - Clan leader
    So I go over to where he is and by accident I slash him. I roll back and say "Sorry man it was an accident". Next thing I know hes yelling "You lamer" he then runs away and says "You can't join our clan you stupid lamer!" he then logs off the server.

Stupid and whiny aint it...
  4. FiEND_138 Jedi Padawan

Heh, extremely

I logged on to a guns server way back when there were
    actually gun servers. So I get some nub running at me with a saber, so I stick him with a few shots from an E-11 & he dies. Then the barrage of insults begin, "f'n noob lamer!!! Real jedi don't use the guns!!! You have no skill" On a gun server?? So I ask him how someone of such 'elite' skill, couldn't stop me when I'm using the E-11, the most inacurate gun in the game? He starts cryin to the admin I'm a 'lamer', shot him saber down & all the rest of the usual childishness that permeates the JO/JA community, & I'm banned. Made me laugh though, how could you not >8-D

5. SomeRandomNerd Force Ghost

star 4
    On a more positive note, can anyone reccomend a good server for good old running around with a lightsaber and fighting people?
  6. Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master

star 4
    for gods sake answer me
  7. SomeRandomNerd Force Ghost

star 4
    sarg_kulo,

*Clic*

Type "devmapall" in the console to enable the cheats.
  8. Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master

star 4
    you put in devmapall, then what do you press to make the cheats option come up?
  9. Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master

star 4
  10. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Sheesh.

http://www.google.com/search?q=jedi+academy+cheat+codes

11. Reecee Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey I was just playing some multiplayer online on Jedi Academy and the people playing on the servers seem to whine and complain a lot. Do you guys think so too?

Tell me about it. Most of the time people just hang around and duel. The game type is called Free-For-All, not Duel-And-Watch...
  12. FiEND_138 Jedi Padawan

@ SomeRandomNerd

Have you tried ChopShop? I'm not even sure if there still up, but they were pretty good for all out no rule maiming & killing when I played. If I remember correctly they had guns, so if you don't mind them give it a check. It was one of the best servers to play on, IMO.
  13. Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master

star 4
    none of the cheats work because i happen to live in britain, does anyone have any english cheats?
  14. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    [face_laugh]

They are global cheats. You must not be entering them properly.
  15. Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master

star 4
    after you type in devmapall what do yuo have to press to enter it into the console?
  16. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
  17. SomeRandomNerd Force Ghost

star 4
    The cheats are no different because you're in britain- the only difference is that the key in the top left hand corner of your keyboard (below "Esc") has a "`" and a "¬" printed on it, instead of a "~". The actual button does exactly the same thing.

To use a cheat;
    -Press Shift and ` to bring up the console- you'll know it's worked because the top third or so of the screen will then be taken up with a load of code.
    -Type "devmapall" and press Enter. This will enable the cheat codes.
    -Type the cheat code and press Enter. The cheat should then be activated.

If you're still haveing trouble, maybe if you gave some more information, like explaining what cheat you were trying to use, what was happening, whether it was in singleplayer or multiplayer game and so on, someone could be able to provide some actual advice?

Fiend_138- Thanks- I'll give that one a look.
  18. Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master

star 4
    does the boba fett skin work on singleplayer?
  19. Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master

star 4
    nothing works can somene pleaser post me a very detailed walkthrough of how i enter the codes i would rreally apreciate it, really really apreciate it.
  20. SomeRandomNerd Force Ghost

star 4
    I honestly don't know how to make it any more detailed than what I've already typed for you.

If you click on the links that jp-30 and I posted, then they will take you to the results of a suitable Google search, and give you links to several pages full of cheat codes and how to use them. The first link seems to have the infoprmation you're after.

Again, if you tell us exactly what you are doing and exactly what's happening, then someone might be able to help explain what's going wrong. If you just keep asking the same question again and again and again, then you're just going to wind people up. (I already get the feeeling that I've spent more time replying to your questions than you must have spent looking for instructions...)
  21. Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master

star 4
    This is exactly what i do:

open console shift and `, type in devmapall and press enter/miss-a-line, type in Boba_Fett, then i tried pressing ` to close the console but that deosnt work
  22. SomeRandomNerd Force Ghost

star 4
    Right- you'll need to type in a code before you just type in the name of the character model you want. I don't know what the code is, and I can't get into Games websites at the moment to check (blocked at work), but if you look at the first result of the Google search links above, that should tell you what the code is.
  23. Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master

star 4
    all i can get to work now is bullet time, which just makes the camera turn arouns your character.

i cant find the code for boba, could someone please be kind enough to try and get it for me.

thanks a lot
  24. Night4554 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    How many times do we have to say use google?

From what I can tell the code you're looking for is

Play as indicated model: playermodel <model name>

which means you'd type into the console:

devmapall
    playermodel Boba_Fett

¤Night
  25. Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you, finnally got it, how do you use the jetpack?
    edit: worked it out

what do yoiu put in the console for ships eg characters was playermodel?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.