main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Academy: Hints, Tips, Strategies, Walkthroughs (no cheats allowed)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Sep 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Mordan

Darth_Mordan Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2005
    Hail, JK-Jedi Academy players.
    I've been playing this game for some years now, I don't mean to brag but I've "Clocked" it more than five times, on various levels and caracters...as I'm sure some of you have as well.
    I might have tips for the average gamer, But now I play it on-line mainly, and I come up against a strange opposition....
    When I go to connect to a internet game, the screen comes up with "Player uses Proticol Version 25"
    What the ***K does this mean??? can any-one help?! or direct me to a site that might explan...

2. RogueJediOutcast

RogueJediOutcast Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2005
    Ok I dont know if this has been said already but here I go anyway...
    I know how you would be able to fight people with you your lightsaber, but the saber works like a real one. You will be able to cut off peoples heads, arms, legs, hands, you can even cut them in half. And it works for JEDI OUTCAST also. PC users only. Some people consider it a cheat so it's in here if you want it or not.

When playing the game hold down "SHIFT" + "~" to open a screen. Type in HELPUSOBI 1 and press ENTER. Then type in G_SABERREALISTICCOMBAT 999 and press ENTER. Then hold down "SHIFT" + "~" to close the window. Now when ever you attack someone you will kill them like it was a actual saber.

3. belly13

belly13 Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    how the hell do i beat possesed tavion. what can i try i just keep gettin killed.. im using staff
    HELP SOMEONE!!

4. Delta_36

Delta_36 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2005
    how the hell do i beat the muated rancor note:i have a xbox don't have it 4 comp

5. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Make it chase you, and squash it with, I can't remember, some huge crate that falls off a conveyor belt or something.

6. Delta_36

Delta_36 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2005
  7. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    It's unkillable unless you crush it with the conveyor belt.

8. MasterReven2019

MasterReven2019 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 2005
    I like this game it was my second xbox game when i got a little to much of KOTOR and played this game then beated it on all diaculties its pretty fun.

9. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Yes, Jedi Academy has great replay value. Slicing up stormtroopers and Dark Jedi with your saber never gets old.

10. DaFatWookie

DaFatWookie Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2005
    I need some help. It's really simple and very emabarrassing but it is bothering me just the same. How do you disengage your lightsaber while maintaining the 3rd person p.o.v. (keeping the lightsaber still in hand and NOT changing to a blaster). I know it will be important later on in the game, but I also want to be able to keep my stuff in 3rd person while just walking around force griping people. A little help would be very appreciated and any teasing accompanying it understood. By the way, I'm playing on Xbox. Thanx.

11. Fist_of_Mandalore

Fist_of_Mandalore Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2005
    Press the number 1 I believe.

12. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    There is no way to turn off your lightsaber once it is on (at least in the X-box version; I can't comment on the other versions). The only way you can have the light side ending is to switch to a blaster when you are given the option to kill Rosh.

13. Fist_of_Mandalore

Fist_of_Mandalore Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2005
    Not so in the PC version. Which is what I had before I sold my copy. I then downloaded a mod and promptly forgot that I had sold my copy. Poor me. :_|

14. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Yes, you press 1. This also lets you throw if you have a double or 2 sabers, since you only turn one blade off.

15. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Guys, I can't jump out of the garbage compactor. I've tried several times, and I never make it out. Help. :(

16. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    HOLY CRAP

After several-hundred failed attempts at jumping out of the garbage compactor, the game just restarted the scene with me already on top of the ledge.

I guess it took pity on me or something. :p

17. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    That's weird, I've always made it out on the first try.

18. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Okay, what are Reborns and why are they so damn hard to kill?

19. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Did you play Jedi Outcast? Reborns are leftovers from Desann's army who he infused with the dark side of the Force using the Valley of the Jedi.

20. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    I've only done the first level of Outcast.

Who is Desann?

EDIT

Why do Reborns get 1-hit kills? This is pissing me off. I could have 100% health, but a Reborn could kill me with a single hit. :mad:

21. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    You find out who Desann is at the end of Level 2 of Outcast.

Reborns don't have 1-hit kills. There must be something wrong with your copy of the game.

22. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    You are possibly copping two saber hits very quickly. But they aren't any different to other lightsaber weilders I think.

23. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Well, other lightsaber wielders also get to kill me in either one or two hits.

24. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Again, there must be something wrong with your game. Or maybe you've set it to High difficulty.

25. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    It's on "Jedi" difficulty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.