main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Academy The Real Thing

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by anikoju, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revenge-of-the-Jedi

Revenge-of-the-Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2005
  2. Jamey-Wan-Kenobi

Jamey-Wan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2005
    We are currently redoing the jedi academy. We are developing a new system to train the new jedi. it could be days before your training begins, but if you want to join then i will take you as my first padawan.

3. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    So...Revenge of the Jedi...You don't happen to live in the UK do you?

4. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    Especially Manchester.

How in the heck can you train him when the only training you have had was one minor task.
    You say you don't like the way Anikoju self-appointed himself as leader, but you just self-appointed yourself as a master.

5. Jamey-Wan-Kenobi

Jul 17, 2005
    i dont know, we dont have a master right now. im not clear on all of the rules of training so maybe you could help me out and tell me xantos?

6. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Anikoju never really believed in rules, since he broke most of them himself, but I am sure that a "youngling" with almost no training cannot take on a Padawan.

7. Jamey-Wan-Kenobi

Jul 17, 2005
    Then how will any of us get trained, seeing as none of us are masters?

8. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    That is the problem with the Jedi Order.

9. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    ok the Jedi council is now under construction while new rules are being devoloped please have patience all new Jedi's are welcome but there training will take a while to start
    Jamey-Wan you have been granted the high Ranking of Master scrap the posts they dont mater.

wait that makes me a master too WOOOO[face_dancing]

But any new Jedi will be trained so therefore from now on all new Jedi will have to start as padawans but we need three more masters to run this better.

10. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    You hear that everybody? We're getting three more socks.

Anikoju: No training.
    Slanir: No training.
    Jamey: 1 task.

You do know that this means you all have no Force abilities on the dueling thread.

11. Jamey-Wan-Kenobi

Jul 17, 2005
    As soon as we train jedis to fill the other three master positions i will give up my position as master to train as a padawan.

12. Darth_Espa

Darth_Espa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    Okay... First off... Revenge of the Jedi is NOT a sock... I Happen to know her... Quite Personally;)... She is real... I assure you...

Second off... Jamey is also a real person... I go to church with him and Michael. GET OFF HIS BACK TOO...

Third off... Get some evidence before you go accusing people of being a sock. Because of you morons accusing everyone we are losing members.... Just because some one isn't a sith doesn't mean that Anikoju created them...she is my Fiancee... not a sock... don't be too quick to judge people...

13. Jamey-Wan-Kenobi

Jul 17, 2005
    Thanks T.J. I think that you would make a great jedi along with your fiance, who i will be training. If you come to the light side, then i will let you train her.

14. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    I never accused anyone of being a sock. I just asked Revenge if sh lived in Manchester. We knew Jamey wasn't a sock Michael told us so. And I've told Brad a couple of times that we have no PROOF that Anikoju has created more socks.

15. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    I never said that either of them were socks. I merely said that since Slanir said that they needed 3 more masters, and since he and Anikoju were the only "masters", that he would probably make more. So get off my back.

16. anikoju

anikoju Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2005
    I would like to just point out that jedi are traitors i was doin the best i can and this happens when im away it makes me angry and im filled with hate i never new this would happen arhhhhhhhhhhh stupid jedi's.

17. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    So you basically can't be a Jedi anymore.
    The Sith are not going to take you back.
    What are you going to do?

18. anikoju

anikoju Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2005
    Hmmmmmm lets see i can still be a jedi but after training with them there to week for my liking and if your not gonna take me back then i'll have to trian my self.

19. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Did you actually expect that after what you did we would ever even consider that?

20. Jamey-Wan-Kenobi

Jul 17, 2005
    how can anikoju train himself?

21. Darth-Inferno

Darth-Inferno Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2005
    Anikoju... Just because you are no longer a Jedi does not mean that my challenge to a deathmatch is in any way revoked. I still want to duel you... not specifically for a week out of the boards... we'll figure something out... meet me in the dueling thread... or post a forfeit here... I shall return... to see your answer...

22. Jamey-Wan-Kenobi

Jul 17, 2005
    I think that it should be a banishment match, and the loser can never come on the lagrange ga board again.

23. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    That's why you don't make the rules. ;)

Inferno lives here, like the rest of the Sith. Banning him from these boards would be like telling you you couldn't go inside your house anymore.

24. Jamey-Wan-Kenobi

Jul 17, 2005
    i know that he wont lose, im just trying to get rid of anikoju.

25. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Why don't you try to get rid of him in a duel. Once Inferno is through with him, you can finish off what's left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.