main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi "Affairs"

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedi-master-faran, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi-master-faran

jedi-master-faran Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Heres the deal folks. Anakin has told the jedi how great love is. Then they start falling inlove and all. When sudonly, Padme sees a difference in Anakin and she leaves him. Anakin decides to go out and kill palpatine, the man who put him in this situation. Then the seperatists. and finally the mn Padme is now inlove with. Jedi Master Faran Mordipour... Their relationship is different between Anakin and Padme, theres was a secret, Faran and padme's is for the world to know.
    Affairs
    Kit Fisto is dating Aayla and he goes after Shak ti
    Aayla sees this and goes after Mace windu
    That black Jedi Girl with the white hair tentacle things is goin out wit Sassie Tiin
    Anakin is sleepin with a Dark Jedi Assassin who goes on his missions with her. She loves him, he thinks she's hot but is only with her because he needs some comfort until he can get padme back.

u must use these
    Name:
    Spiecies:
    Hair color/eye color:
    Personality:
    Family:
    Planet:
    Affiliation:
    Wepon:
    Ship:
    Driods:
    Bio:

only add bio if ur character is not listed. no killing people off inless u get there permission. If you want to get with someone else, ask them then let them reply.
    heres mine

Name: Jedi Master Faran Mordipour
    Sex:Male
    Spiecies:Human
    Hair color/eye color:Dark brown hair, light brown eyes
    Personality: Nice, thoughtful, respectful, generous, exagerater, story teller, and if u chalenge him to a fight, get ready, he'll give u a run for your money
    Family:Father was killed by his sith aprentice, sisters wiped out by sand people, mother was killed by the father
    Planet: Yavin 4
    Affiliation:Jedi Master, Deputy Head of Council
    Weapon: Green Lightsaber
    Ship: Yaveal
    Driods:1 astro droid named C6-28 and 1 cook droid named Raddle(Made by Master Faran)
    Bio: He grew up with his father, after his mother was murdered. To get over the loss, they travelled to Tatooine where his 2 sisters were killed by sandpeople. His father taught him the ways of the force (dark Side) Then he realized that his father ordered the sand people to kill his sisters and he had killed his mother. at the age of 3, he ran away from home, but to him it felt like he was flying. He then found a man nammed Palpatine who had just finished a trip meeting his old coleague, Plagueiss, "He had one son, about your age, do you have a home?"
    -no he sadly replied "Then I shall take you with me to the Capital. there he was trained as a Jedi Knight, and at the age of 26 he became a Jedi Master on the Council. a year later he became deputy.

NP edit: This is not going anywhere good.

2. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    you might want a set of rules also

3. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Is this...appropriate?

4. Hordak_Alpha

Hordak_Alpha Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 26, 2005
    Um, what exactly is the whole point of this rpg? It seems the subject matter is a little odd choice for an rpg if you ask me. [face_shame_on_you]

5. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    Yeah...rules...not quite appropriate in my book...and you should run your post through word and do a spell check...

6. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    What's odd about a self-insertion RPG where a teenager pretends to have intercourse with a fictional character?

Oh. I see. [face_blush]

7. jedi-master-faran

May 13, 2005
    rules:
    no searing
    no "dating" without other guyz permission
    no killin off thier playa unless they say it ok
    no makin fun of peoples typing unless u cant understand it. (My keeboard is messed)

Basicly ur a jedi or u have a jedi gf or bf. people "cheat" on each other and the guy or girl who got crushed chalenges another guy to a fight. or he leaves his girl and finds another one. its basically like a starwars dating story. shall we get started please? answer those questions to who you are and then we'll start.

8. jedi-master-faran

May 13, 2005
  9. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    This just sounds to much like a soap opera. :p

10. Only-One Cannoli

Aug 20, 2003
    I don't think there's much more to say. it's rather similar to that other rpg that started up...the "i won't forget you" or "i'll always return" or whatever its called.

Really sounds like one of those women's novels.

11. Tahsh

Tahsh Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 1999
    To me, it sounds like too much a potential to go against the TOS.

"User agrees not to post material that is ... sexually oriented..."

Particuarly with the whole "Anakin is sleepin with a Dark Jedi Assassin" thing. And with your rules "no makin fun of peoples typing unless u cant understand it.", just typing like that makes it hard to understand what you are saying. I don't know for sure, but I think it was an honest suggestion to improve your spelling a bit, and not to make fun of you. It did take a few times of reading through the post to understand what you mean by "Basicly ur a jedi or u have a jedi gf or bf."

I don't know about everyone else here, but I don't think that a Jedi dating/cheating on each other game is really appropriate, or likely to get very many joiners. It just seems too much against what these established Jedi characters would do in reality.

I'll shut up now and leave this thread to its fate. I'm sorry if I came across as being rude or offensive to anyone. I just have a way of speaking my mind, and it gets me in trouble every now and then.

12. Only-One Cannoli

Aug 20, 2003
    ^^^^
    Total agreement.

13. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    I also agree. Jedi aren't prone to disloyatly like that. it also shows a seriosu lack of discipline and charactor of the part of the Jedi.

14. jedi-master-faran

May 13, 2005
    thats way u get to play arround with it!

15. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    The thing is nobody would want to play around in this sense because it completly goes against everything the jedi know about discipline.

16. Master_Knux

Master_Knux Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2005
    And besides, everyone knows the relationship/love side of star-wars has always been garbage! Plus theres the kiddies to think about.. there not spose to be playing, but we know they are!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.