main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

jedi apprentice fanfiction HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by tenkunotouma, Jun 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenkunotouma

tenkunotouma Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2002
    ok guys I need your help see I read this jedi apprentice fan fic and it was really good, so now I want my friend to read it, except I can't find it!!!! and to top it off I don't know what it's called or who it's by. I don't if this is the right place to post this but it fit better than the other places. anyway. the fic is, obviously about obi-wan, except he was choosen as the master minks's, or something like that, padawan, then they find out this minks guy has been hurting obi-wan after obi-wan beats himself up in the locker room, then the council break minks's and obi-wan's training bond, and since qui-gon is the only free master he is forced to act as obi-wan's master untill a more siutable master is found. in the mean time the conucil feels that qui-gon needs a refresher couse for some reason and force him to teach classes at the temple, and care for obi-wan.
    in this fic obi-wan is 12/13 and it's an au to the jedi apprentice series please if anyone knows the name of this fic, who wrote it , or where I can't find it I will be endebted to you for life PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you

2. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    I believe that Story is called "the Heart's Balance" by Jayne though I have never seen it on this site

3. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Yes, it is "The Heart's Balance" by Jayne Hundt. It's at Jedi Apprentice Fan Dimension. Click on Archive, then go to WIP (Works in Progress) to find it.

4. tenkunotouma

Jun 19, 2002
    thank you thank you thank you. I've been looking for about three weeks and I still couldn't find it. you guys are great !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. tenkunotouma

Jun 19, 2002
    hey guys I need your help again this time obi-wan was kidnapped/ tortured with a nameless guy they killed the other guy and then left, when qui-gon found him he did really do much to help him, then obi-wan brings him lunch and he relizes how bad obi is hurt can you guys help me please thanks soooooooo much

6. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I think you're talking about a story by Loryn Wilde. 'Stone Appeal' I think. But I'm not too sure. It's at several archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.