main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive - -Jedi Apprentice RPG: Shattered Silence- -

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Cow_Girl, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Greetings, this is my first RPG, so please go easy on me folks ;) This RPG is loosely based on the Seventh book of the Jedi Apprentice Series, The Captive Temple

Story

After a series of seemingly unrealted attacks, the temple has been put onto high alert. As of yet no answears have been found to as whom would order such an attack on the jedi, the Guardians of peace in the Galaxy.

Thats just a very loose plot, I think RPG's are way more intresting if you just allow it to flow and let the story write itself ;)

*Now, I was not going to play the person(s) leading on the attack on the temple, I will leave that open to anyone that would like to be "villains" If no one wants to do so, I will step in and do it myself.

*Main characters can be choosen on a first come, first serve basis, I do ask that you just choose one main chracter at first, giving everyone else a change as well, If you would like to play more than one character, Orginal characters are also very welcome.

*I will acting as both GM, and the Character Tahl If you have any problems with the RPG, Contact me If you character in the Game runs into some problems, find Tahl and I shall do my best to help you out.

Bio
    Name:
    Weapon:
    Story:

Rules
    *Postively no god moding. If you are hit, your hit.
    *No posting Damage for others.
    *No swearing
    *And nothing else that would violate the Terms of service
    *But most of all....Have fun! :D

2. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Name: Anoon Bondara
    Apperance: Red eyes, blue skin Twi'lek, height ???.
    Weapon: Lightsaber (green)
    Story: (read Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter)

3. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    Bio
    Name: Fallen One
    Apperance: Hidden beaneath a cloak, about 2 metres tall
    Weapon: Duel Lightsabres (red and yellow)
    Story: Mastermind behind attacks on temple, intends on bringing down the New Jedi Order. Past unknown.

4. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    I'm going to use the name, Lord Vader, and have him in the Darth Vader suit. But he isn't Darth Vader, unless I can be Darth Vader? That didn't make much sence.

In other words, can I be Darth Vader?

Name: Lord Vader
    Apperance: 6'4" Big black suit.
    Weapon: Single bladed red lightsaber
    Story: Much the same as Anakin Skywalker/D.V.

5. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    Just dont forget guys, im the main evil dude out there, mwahahaha, But i must say i think we need some more Jedi.

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Did someone say more Jedi! :D

BIC:
    Name: Tal'ya Mrue'tal
    Apperance: Bothan , brown fur with black highlights, muscular, blue eyes, 5'0", 110lbs. Wears skin jerkin and robe.
    Weapon: Lightsaber
    Story: Born in space. Most comfortable aboard a ship. She went through two masters. She is a natural fighter. She can sometimes gets a tad too overzealous when fighting. Knows healing techniques also. She prefers to keep her lightsaber hidden. She also carries a small palm sized blaster.
    Has friends in low places.

7. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Great Guys, Keep it coming! :D

-Lord-Vader- I am happy to have you Join, but are you at all Familar with these books? While I don't want to follow exactly what happened in the series, I would like to stick to the same time frame, which is about 8 years (or so) before Anakin was even discovered on Tattoine, so we are a while off from when he becomes darth vader ;)

So if you would like to pick another chracter, that would be great :)

Jedi_Benji I was actually hoping to have a couple bad guys actually, jsut to make things intresting ;) But I do agree, we need some more Jedi as well.

8. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: well .. at first I thought.. "naaawh.. not another RPG".. but then.. what the hekk .. here goes nothing :D .. and btw Cow Girl .. if u need help with anything just PM me.. since this is u´r first RPG.

Bio
    Name:Deci
    Apperance:Height 190 cm, Weight 85 Kg; brown hair, blu eyes. The face is damaged from many battles and its not the most "chraming" face in history.
    Clothing: Black armour,helmet. Its unsusual for him to take the actuall armour of, nor the helmet.
    Weapon: Two blasters, a sword (not a lightsabre, a steel sword). Heavy blasters and a couple of other built-in things in his suit (such as viro blades, tracking devises and other nessesary Bounty Hunter things. Nothing out of the ordinary.
    Story: Deci was born on Couruscant, his father was a bounty hunter. So he was trained in that way. His mother never wanted him and left him with his father. After his father died in some un-explained deciese he started to work on his own. The death of his father made him a bounty hunter with honor. He worked in the name of his father.

OCC: I´m gettin bored of playing as an bad-ass-stupid-sith or a naive-good-willed-jedi. So, a bounty hunter isn´t that wrong..is it?

9. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Cow_Girl, I'd like to join this, but I'm wandering if you'd be willing to let me bring my character from "Dawn of a New Threat" over, with the necessary changes for time period, etc.

By the way, could you post to "A Time of Change"? I've just transformed due to the stress of the explosion, and now neither you nor Master Greg-wan are posting! :(

10. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Na, go right ahead Dark_Overlord, welcome! :D

If we can just get a few more Jedi to Balance things out a bit, I hope to get this thing started soon :)

Edit- ReallyBoringGuy Sure, bring on your character, that would be great :) Yup, I will be posting there today, I have waaaaaaay to much time to kill today so I will get around to it evantually ;)

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:Who you calling a a naive-good-willed-jedi!! :D

12. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: uhm.. let me think now.. you! :p

13. freak-pudding

freak-pudding Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2002
    do they have to be Jedi? Because if they have to, then just PM & i'll change her story & Status.

Name: Lara-Ni Jeema Ryos
    Apperance: 5'10", 125 lbs, fiery red hair, dark purple eyes, athletic, Human
    Weapon: Kamorrian laser whip, ATT-K issue blaster
    Story: Lara-Ni, or Lara, as she's more commonly known, left her family's noble status at the age of 13 to train under a master bounty hunter. Her Master was killed and she now hunts for his killer. She became an informant for the Jedi shortly after being rescued by Master Mace Windu. Now she only takes bounties from the Republic, making sure that she only catches criminals. Lara's stealth abilities astound even the greatest Masters. She can find any way into and out of almost anywhere. Her greatest fear is her parents discovering her and taking her back to her home planet.

btw, what does 'OCC' mean?

14. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Name: Kira Firestar
    Apperance: (Height, weight, etc) 5'5, 123 lbs.
    Weapon: navy blue lighsaber, two DL-44 blasters
    Story: Kira was found on her homeworld (Corellia) at the age of 2 and was brought to train. She was chosen as the Padawan of Lenya Raya at the age of 13. She left the order at fifteen to pursue bounty hunting, returned a year later to her Master's delight. She is a cunning warrior and is generally a nice person to be around. NOTE: Lenya has recently been murdered on a mission so Kira has been away from the Temple a lot, flying her XWing to ease the pain. This is her first time back in a few months

15. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Um hello. I've never done an RPG before, but have always been curious on how they worked and such. So if you don't mind I would like to join up too. [face_blush]

It's funny, I follow my Padawan here. ;) I just try and make sure she stays out of trouble. :p Eh, Puddin'? :D

Anyway, here's my info:

Name: MysAri
    Apperance: 5', 90 lbs (does that sound right for a child?) Eyes: green and change with her mood(sad=darker, happy=lighter) Hair: Black with red highlights
    Weapon: Twin 'sabers - violet and green
    Story: She is a twin, MiraCyn. They are Feueran from Fuogo, in the Firrerre System. (enough 'F's?) Genetic cousins of the Firrerreo, similarities include, multi-coloured hair and strange eyes. Anyway, the twins have a mental link that the Force enhances. Their story really doesn't kick in too much until about a year later when Obi-Wan, 4 other students and MysAri are all kidnapped. So at this point, it's open.

Is that all right? Do you need more? Please let me know. Thanks. :D

16. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: I dunno what OCC realy means. But I know that u OCC before any OFF-RPG talk.

and... when do we begin? .. ah.. and btw, Im realy sick. soo .. I might not be able to post within the next days (laying in my bed, coughing and feeling realy bad not having the streanght to do anything) .

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Just for referance.

OOC - Out of Chracter - speaking as yourself

BIC - Back In chracter - Your Chracter speaking.

18. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    I'll bite.

Name: Marna Veign

Species: Human female around 5 feet tall, average weight for her size.
    Eyes: green shot through with golden brown
    Hair: shoulder length light brown

Weapon: green bladed lightsaber

Story: Marna grew up in the Jedi Temple, learning the ways of the Force. At the age of 11, she dueled for a Jedi to become his apprentice. She was accepted by another Jedi, Tahsh Hapay, and left for their first mission.

Within two days of being on planet in their first mission together, Marna had been kidnapped by a dark force user and was given a choice: join him, or die by drowning. Trying to remain hopeful that her new master would rescue her, she refused to join him, though she touched the Dark Side more than once. She nearly DID die by drowning, but was rescued.

Marna returned to the Jedi Temple to recover from her experience, afraid to use the Force, and afraid of water. In time, she felt comfortable using the Force again for smaller tasks and is still trying to feel comfortable with larger, and more risky, Force feats.

About a year ago, while on a mission with Tahsh Hapay, the Jedi Knight was killed, leaving Marna vulnerable once again to the Dark Side. The death of her master put her progress back, and she is unsure about using the Force for anything at this point. Marna is now nearly constantly fighting the darkness inside her that was brought out by the man who had kidnapped her four years ago, the same man who killed Tahsh Hapay. Jerill Durrango, former Advisor to the Crown Prince of Madrine.

Marna's a character from a story I'm writing, and I felt it would do no justice to her if I didn't put that all in. She also is still a little wary around large bodies of water.

19. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
    *ADDED NOTE TO MY CHARACTER (because the dumb board won't let me edit it):

Lara-Ni goes by the name Ryos as a bounty hunter and she's been known to mingle with the worst of criminals. A silver tattoo on her arm betrays her loyalty to the Republic, so she often covers it. She has a very close friend amont the Jedi that was killed a few years prior to these events.

20. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    I'm sorry, but I've just started college again and I think I'm going to be really busy. If I have time later, I'll join this RPG, but otherwise I don't think I'll be able to.

21. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    greetings oh mistress;

i was your newcomer padawan some time ago. now a jedi master with padawan. i would like to join also. i will post bio tonight.

mtfbwy,

zhi-don

22. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Greetings zhi-don_aquintas Great to see you again :D

I will to get this thing going either Today or tommrow, whichever day I get some inspiration, lol

23. Darth_Joey_

Darth_Joey_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    Name: Junos Quonar
    Apperance: Brown hair, Brown eyes
    Weapon: Red Lightsaber
    Story: Kidnapped by pirates on a remote plain in Corellia. The sith destroyed the pirates ( since they backed down on a promise) and instead of destroying Junos, they sensed the force in him. He promised to be a faithful padawan, and has past excpectations.

(There. I think this is the last RP I'll join for a while.)

Hey, is there a problem with me being a Sith Padawan? I read a book once where they had one. Would it fit in?

24. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
    OOC: *sigh* i can't wait for the RP to start!

25. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

COSLeiaOrganaSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2002
    Name: Kiara Bengal
    Apperance:
    Height~5ft 7in
    Hair color~Dark golden blonde
    Hair length~down to navel
    Hair texture~wavy, sometimes curly
    Eye color: blue
    Weapon: green lightsaber and the Force
    Story: She went off planet once and when she returned her family and city had been destroyed. One day an old woman came and promised to teach her the ways of the Jedi. They traveled the galaxy and then Kiara fell in love for the first time. Her love then betrayed her causing the death of her master and thus she lost the title of Padawan and became a Jedi knight. She has yet to let true her emotions show and she usually buries them deep down in her soul.
    Trademark:2 black bengal stripes on her left arm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.