main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive - -Jedi Apprentice RPG: Shattered Silence- -

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Cow_Girl, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Bio
    Name: Kertara Neo
    Apperance:
    Weight: 138
    Hair color: dark brown with orange streaks
    Eye color: dark brown
    Weapon: Blue lightsaber
    Story:Kertara is a Human from the planet Narcava from which she was taken when she was three. She grew up at the Temple making few friends, preferring to be alone and make her own decisions and dedicate her life to the Force. However, she has begun to lossen up as she grows older and was taken as a Padawan when she was eleven.

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    I'll just jump onto the wagon....er, ship here.

Name:patrick Nova
    Height:5'8"
    Hair Color: dark strawberry blonde
    Eye Color: blue
    Weapon: white lightsaber
    Story: Patrick Nova had parents that were both jedi and so he was able to be with them somewhat during his training, but when he was 6 years old, his mother and father with their padawans, he wasn't a padawan then, just training at the jedi temple, went on a mission to an outer rim system and were never seen or detected again. No one knows what happened except that they are dead. It hurt him tremendously and he became a little bit of a danger to the temple, but was able to control his feelings eventually. As he finally rose to the title of jedi knight rather quickly, fueled on by his emotions, as he is only 14, he one day just lost his emotions. Like he used them up or something. He only feels anger and sorrow now, but stills remains a faithful jedi. His loss of emotions however make him a small threat once again and everyone knows it....

Wow that was kind of long, guess i just had to get it out of my system.

3. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    OOC Hey Guys, and Welcome to the new players :)

I still have things that I need to figure out plot wise, but if you would like to start and try to make some connections, that would be great :)

4. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: so we can start posting IC now?

IC: Marna Veign sat on a bench in the Room of a Thousand Fountains, listening to the waterfalls and watching younger Padawans swimming. She wished she could join them, but she dared not. Whenever she got in water deeper than her knees, her heart began to race. It had been three years, but she still wasn't over her experience with Jerill Durrango.

"Tahsh would not like me carrying this fear like this."
    she thought as she held to the pendant she wore. The Jedi Triangle, Tahsh had told her. Three gems arranged in a triangle around a fourth, set in a drop-shaped pendant.

"Oh, Master, why did he have to kill you?" she thought.

OOC: anyone can feel free to interupt her thoughts. :D

5. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    At a lonely Corellian tavern....

"Hey Jedi?" calls a voice. "You want anymore brandy?"

I raise my head, an obscene grin splitting my features. I am uite drunk and i know I shouldn;t have any more. "Ya sure, bring it!"

Hey, I'm intitaled to a bit of indulgence. It's not like Lenya's gone on vacation or anything.

Three weeks, it seems like three years. Murdered by some being in a black hood, if I ever find out his identity. I swear I'll--

I can't swear vengence though, it's the last thing she would want. But I can't go back to the temple yet, I'm just not ready. Kinda like the time I spent as a bounty hunter, I needed to get away. Same here.

Well, I gotta face them sooner or later. I grab the brandy that has appeared at my table and stare at it a moment. I can't poision my body anymore, my heart is already a bleeding wreck and I can't make it worse.

I sigh and toss the manager my credits and trudge back to my hotel room. I should at least sleep off this stupor before I go flying again.

Returning to the Temple, the first time that my formar Master won't be there waiting for me.

Tears slide down my cheeks as I throw myself on my bed without changing, asleep instantly

6. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Patrick stood by the entrance to the swimming area watching the young padawans and some padawans the same age as him, swimming and have a good time. Maybe i should go in and join them, nothing happening right now and i haven't been in a pool in ages, Patrick thought to himself.

Out loud he answered himself, " Nah. It doesn't look that great, not that get any..uh..happiness by joining them. I might as well walk through the area, just for a walk to stretch out my legs then i think i'll go train with my lightsaber some more." He shook his head, i really wonder why i came down here at all he thought to himself. He entered the swimming area and walked around a bit waving at a few padawans he knew. After he got his fill of walking he decided to go to a corner and stretch out a little bit more, before leaving. Then he sensed a little bit of fear in the room, so he stopped for a second and looker around. He finally detected the feeling coming from Marna Veign. "Hmm, when i'm finished stretching here, i guess i should talk to her for a bit and see whats up."

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya was working up a sweat.

The Bothan was in a special training chamber. It replicated the weightlessness of space.

She twisted and turned, slashing out with her lightsaber, deflecting bolts that the training droids were sending her way. She had to take special care in how she moved when she fought, as a misjump could send you hard into the walls or ceiling.

But Tal'ya had no problems. She was more comfortable in space, than she was when she was planetside. Unless it was a woodland planet. Coruscant drove her crazy. All duracrete and buildings. But the lower levels did hold some intreage for her.

A bolt whizzed past her, close enough for her to smell singed fur. She swore. She let herself be distracted.

Tal'yz took out the remaining training droid. Pushing off from the wall, she headed for the middle of the room. She used the force to gently turn off the controls. She floated back down to the floor.

Grabbing a towel, she cliped on her lightsaber and headed out. Perhaps a swim would be ideal.

8. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    The Masters eyes bolted open, he felt the presence of his commander enter the area. The door opened, "What is it!"

"Sir, we have set up our next attack, we have decided on a padawan training facility, we are using corelians as the scapegoat, we shall proceed when you are ready"

"Leave"

He went back to his thoughts as door hissed closed. Soon the Galexy would be his, noone could stop him now.

TAG: any Jedi

9. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci walked past a commander with a very buissy look in his eyes, just comming from the.. man.
    Deci had been hierd to take out jedi´s. When and where he didn´t know, thats why he was here.

He stepped thruw the door and a man sat in his own thought.
    Deci made a small sound to notce his pressence.. "sir.." , he didnt realy know what to say, or react. He didnt like force users, of any kind. They were all strange and mysterious. Making all sorts of things that no one could realy understand why, like protecting the galaxy.. or taking it over.
    But he didnt realy care, as loon as he didnt got in between them, thats fine. And they payed good money.

"sir, what is my orders?.. or if you just want me to leave with my money.. thats okay to".

TAG Jedi_Benji

10. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    He spun around, and stared from the darkness into his eyes, the dark side emitting in waves, he could see the man edging backwards.

"I am not done with you yet, I wish for you to hunt down the Jedi whom are currently on missions bringing peace to the galexy" Fallen chuckled, "of corse you will be compensated for this, just make sure they cannot trace you to this place Deci"

TAG: Overlord

11. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    "yes.. that I have understood, but do you just want me to go on a crusade across the galaxy and kill jedi´s? or .. do you want me to silently sneak in and kill their leaders, one by one?"

Deci stood silently waiting, he didnt like this man.. to mutch... whatever it was.. it was just to mutch of it.

TAG Jedi_Benji

12. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    "Lets just say the leaders are already... taken, you do not need to know any information just seek out the ones we do not know about. We want them all dead, im sure an average fool could understand it. Any more questions bounty hunter?"

TAG: Overlord

13. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    "ah.. well then, Im of to seek out people we don´t know about.. ah.. yes.. one question.. the money?"

14. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    "If the Jedi i request are dealt with... 5 million credits. That should set you up for life, you would be stupid to not take it!"

The Fallen shot the bounty hunter a stare before turning around to face the wall,

"that is all, leave now before i change my mind"

OOC: My last post of the day, dont tag me for bout 12 hrs or so please

TAG:Anyone

15. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    "ah.. yes, 5 million will be fine"

Deic walked out of the room and heard the door shut behind him.
    This job wasn´t going to be easy, but it would be mutch easyer taking those Jedi´s out in space than close combat.. so, first find them, then wait for them, then blow them up.

He walked to his ship and looked at it.
    The Undertaker was more a piece of art than a machinery. With three laser cannons , two turbo lasers and 9 proton torpedoes. This just in the front. Also it had One laser cannon on the top, bottom and sides. At the back it had three laser cannons. It can also be loaded with explosives to work as an bomber, but this is done manually.
    All the weapons (exept the bombs) are done atumaticly, once the computer has locked a target, it won´t let go untill the Pilot says so, or assigns another target. If the ship is fireing at one ship infront, and another comes from behind and fiers, it will automaticly fire back. Also, it has deflector shields.
    Deci mubmeled all this to himselfe, somehow. this gave him a sence of ease when he talked about his ship to himselfe.

He got into the ship and flew away into space.

16. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    The Dark Master sat there chuckling, he had everything planned, even a fallback plan and what to do with his 'allies', the Jedi were doomed.

TAG A Jedi

17. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    I wake up with a huge hangover and a major bad feeling. I rub my eyes and try to get a pinpoint on the disturbance.

Nothing definate but it's bad.

I throw together my bag and sling it over my shoulder, walking down to the main lobby. I lean on the desk and slowly count out my credits. "Kira Firestar checking out" I tell the clerk as I hand him the currency.

I leave and find my ship waiting for me, an XWing. I hop into it and fire up the engines. As I blast off the planet, I get another hunch.

Maybe this feeling is linked to Lenya's murderer. Maybe I'll get my vengence.

Perfect.

I kick myself for thinking that way, but part of me doesn't care

18. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    OOC: Sure, Ill sign up too.

Bio
    Name:Vladdimir Protius
    Apperance:6'8" 300 lbs wears tradionial Jedi garb, robes and the like.
    Weapon:two lightsabers, both green. One saber fits into the end of the other, giving the apperance of one large saber. The second saber can be drawn in combat for addional defense,a surprise attack, or be used as a backup lightsaber. Vladd is a master of Form III combat, and a practioner of form II as well.
    Story: Vladdimir Protius was born on the world of Raxus Prime, the son of junk traders. He led his first few years under a helment, to protect him from the Atmosphere of Raxus Prime.

However, he was soon found by a member of the Jedi order, and taken to be trained. He proved to be exceptionally strong in the force, and rose through the ranks of the Jedi Quickly. Now a Jedi Master, Protius seems to be a cold, uncaring man, however, this is just a front, as he is a very Kind and caring man. When not training other Jedi, Protius can often be found meditating, or studying Jedi history in the archives.

19. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    OOC: This is the first time I have ever done anything like this, so please bare with me. :) here goes.......

BIC:

Finished with my movement exercizes, I decide it's time to go and finish that novel I have been reading.

Carefully, I walk through the halls toward the room of a Thousand Fountains. Something is making me a little uneasy, but I pass it off as a sensation from my twin. Despite the Council's decision to seperate us, we still can feel each other and know what the other is thinking or feeling.

*Sigh* Instead, I walk through the gardens to find one of my favourite spots in this room. A small grove of trees near the edge of one of the waterfalls.

Leaning against the trunk, I settle in with my data pad and bring up a chapter. For some reason I can't seem to concentrate on the book so well. But I try to read on, in hopes my mind will clear.

TAG - anyone, i guess.

20. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    OOC Welcome to all the new people that have Joined :D

I am really excited to have so many great players :)

IC

Tahl Silently Glided through the Room of a Thousand fountains. It was very quiet this time of day and this is when she prefered to take walks. It gave her a chance to stretch her legs and also take in some fresh air, and get rid of her annoying protocal droid for a short time at least, Tahl smiled at what she sometimes had to escaped the rambling droid, but for now, it was her time.

A small rustle broke into her thoughts, while Tahl could not see, she still had exceptional hearing, she reached out with the force to find out what had made the sound. Another presence....an apprentice? Tahl left the path and let the force guide her. Using the tree trunks for support, Tahl could tell she was in a small grove of trees. This is where she had felt the force radiating from, but something was not right about what she felt, it seemed disturbed....upset. Tahl walked a few feet further and sat down and crossed her legs in front of the Girl. Cocking her head and observing the girl was sightless eyes she waited until she had her attention.

"Are you alright little one?"

Tag MysAri (Arldetta) :)

21. freak-pudding

freak-pudding Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2002
    "You lookin' for somethin'?" the bartender's drawl grated on Lara's ears.

"No," she replied pointedly, clearing communicating her need for privacy. The fool of a bartender stepped back respectfully, not wanting another fight.

Lara's eyes roamed around the annoyingly small tavern. She never liked small places. They gave one a false sense of security, like nothing could find you in such a small place. Lara knew all too well what small places really brought. Only fools lingered in such places.

Without seeming to move, her hand wrapped around the hilt of a laser whip at her side. The old tingles on the back of her neck were returning. Something was up.

"Ryos," a portly man slid next to her on a stool. "Haven't seen you around lately."

"That's because I'm avoiding you," Lara snorted, responding to her bounty hunter alias. "Something you need, Carcah?"

"Just, uh..." he swiveled completely around in his chair and ducked his head. "There're some, uh, investors I've been having problems with."

"No," Lara grinned. "You knew I was going to say that, too. I always say that. Why are you even bothering to ask?"

"I dunno," Carcah shrugged. "Just thought you might be drunk enough to say yes..."

Lara grinned and stood, throwing a few credits down.

"You know I never get drunk on the job," she smiled seductively. "I'm not that stupid."

"Well, maybe you'll be stupid enough to take this," a shadowy figure detached itself from the wall. "I'm in need of a few bounty hunters for a... job."

"What kind of job?"

TAG: anyone...

22. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Trying to make mysself comfortable. I still hadn't managed to get into the book. At last, I closed my eyes to release the tension into the Force. It finally seemed to ebb, well, almost.

Suddenly, I felt a presence before me. I could tell my cheeks flushed a bit. <I can't believe I let my thoughts wonder like that.> *sigh*

Opening my eyes, again I found Jedi Knight Tahl sitting in front of me. Now I feel really silly. At Tahl's prompt, I work up the nerve to answer.

"Yes, Master Tahl." It is a dutiful response, but some how I get the feeling that isn't what she was looking for. Tentatively, I change my answer. "No, Master Tahl."

Wishing I could smack my head, I mutter to myself, <How am I going to explain myself now? Ugh.>

TAG - Cow_Girl ;)

OCC: Hmmm, I think this might actually be fun. I'm glad I follow people every once and a while. :D

23. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    OOC I am glad to hear you are enjoying yourself :)

IC

Tahl Observed the young girl, she knew she was hiding something, but she really did not want to push, it was none of her Concern.

Tahl gave MysAri a warm smile "Do not worry MysAri, you do not have to tell me if do not wish to do so. It is not my place to pry"

They sat in silence for a few moments. Tahl sat back and savored the sun she could not see as it warmed her cheeks. Tahl stood up and brushed off her Tunic. Her hand strayed to where her lightsaber had once proudly hung. Now that she rarely left the temple, she no longer carried it,there was no need for such a display or her former weapon. Tahl was about to turn and leave until she remebered MysAri
    who still sat behind her.

She Turned

"Would you care to Join me?"

Tag MysAri

24. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Trying not to sigh to loudly, she gave a thankful smile to the Knight for the dismissal. Yet, she still felt awkward. Knowing it was not right to withhold anything from a Master, she pondered what she should say.

Observing the Knight, she decided not to say anything. Then Tahl rose and dusted herself off. She almost thought she was going to loose her chance at rectifying her cyprtic response she hoped that Tahl would not simply walk away. Relief flooded her at the invitation. Smiling, she stood up and followed the older woman.

"I'm sorry about before, Master. It's just I have this feeling that something is not quite right. I just wish I could talk to Mira about it. I still don't see the reason why the Council decided to seperate us. I don't think we'll ever be 'Two' people. We are of one shared mind. I mean, have you ever felt so connected with someone that you wished you could be with them all the time?"

She paused, hoping she was making some sort of sense. Unwittingly, she held her breath waiting for a response.

TAG - Cow_Girl. :D

25. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Tahl walked in silence for a second. Contenplaiting what has just be said. She sighed.

"I will be honest, I never agreed with the councils decesion to split you two apart"

Tahl stopped and gave MysAri a sad smile.

"But your words do hold much sway when you are but a young knight"

Tahl began to walk again.

"But sometimes we have must have faith in what we cannot see"

Tag MysAri

IC-Sorry that was rushed, Have to go for night (work) but I will pick this up again tommorow :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.